Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Thank You Dr. Ferdinand Ikwana For Stopping By The Npower Situation Room. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You Dr. Ferdinand Ikwana For Stopping By The Npower Situation Room. (901 Views)

Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? / Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? / Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Dr. Ferdinand Ikwana For Stopping By The Npower Situation Room. by npowerng: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2017
Thank you Dr. Ferdinand Ikwana for stopping by the NPower Situation Room.
It was great to meet you.
#NPowerNG

Re: Thank You Dr. Ferdinand Ikwana For Stopping By The Npower Situation Room. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Good day npowerng, i saw on your facebook update that batch A beneficiaries (who are not N-agro )that their devices are on hold have not been going to their PPA regularly.I was confused when i saw this update because i havent received a text yet to collect my tecno device.please sir how will i know whats wrong because that update is nOt for me as i have regularly attended my PPA .PLEASE SIR GO EXTRA LENGHT THIS TIME IN ADDRESSING MY ISSUE
Name: Samson Segun Sunday

npower id no:7473

phone number:08124927452

device: Tecno

state: Fct

complain:no device text till now

I WANT TO KNOW WHATS DELAYING MY TEXT ONCE AND FOR ALL.....THANKS AS I AWAIT YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE

1 Like

Re: Thank You Dr. Ferdinand Ikwana For Stopping By The Npower Situation Room. by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 11, 2017
Good morning Npowerng.please you haven't done justice to my question
Re: Thank You Dr. Ferdinand Ikwana For Stopping By The Npower Situation Room. by npowerng: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Samson0599:
Good morning Npowerng.please you haven't done justice to my question

Kindly ask your question ?
Re: Thank You Dr. Ferdinand Ikwana For Stopping By The Npower Situation Room. by npowerng: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Samson0599:
Good day npowerng, i saw on your facebook update that batch A beneficiaries (who are not N-agro )that their devices are on hold have not been going to their PPA regularly.I was confused when i saw this update because i havent received a text yet to collect my tecno device.please sir how will i know whats wrong because that update is nOt for me as i have regularly attended my PPA .PLEASE SIR GO EXTRA LENGHT THIS TIME IN ADDRESSING MY ISSUE
Name: Samson Segun Sunday

npower id no:7473

phone number:08124927452

device: Tecno

state: Fct

complain:no device text till now

I WANT TO KNOW WHATS DELAYING MY TEXT ONCE AND FOR ALL.....THANKS AS I AWAIT YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE

When your device is available you would be contacted.
Re: Thank You Dr. Ferdinand Ikwana For Stopping By The Npower Situation Room. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ok.....but please sir do everything in your capacity using my aforementioned details so i can get a text to collect my tecno device,thanks

Re: Thank You Dr. Ferdinand Ikwana For Stopping By The Npower Situation Room. by Abiss19(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2017
Npower physical verification requirement. I read different thing on several pages online. Can you please state explicitly: WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR N-POWER 2017 PHYSICAL VERIFICATION?
Thanks.
Re: Thank You Dr. Ferdinand Ikwana For Stopping By The Npower Situation Room. by lizzytee: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
I was chosen for waiting list for 2016 which I got text messages severally to that effect, now that the names are out, Am seeing ' SORRY, NO MATCHING RECORDS'. Am surprised.. Please,what happened to the waiting list of 2016?

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Pricewaterhousecooper Recruitment 2018 / Customer Care Representatives Recruitment 2018. / Recently Lost My Job And Out For A Job Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.