Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

WOMAN WRAPPER! A Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMAN WRAPPER! A Must Read (588 Views)

I Am A Woman Wrapper / Am I A Woman Wrapper? / The Frame:How To Put Her Under Control, Avoid Becoming Woman Wrapper & Her Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WOMAN WRAPPER! A Must Read by EMXTAN1(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2017
Woman Wrapper!

Women rapper Shea? You must have either been guilty of calling someone that name or yourself been called it at times. Let me tell you a few things.
1. Every human being you ve ever seen with your eyes had at a time dwelled in the stomach of a woman except on rare very rare cases
2. When God created man, there was a need to create a woman, because a man is "insufficient" and has a vacuum needed to be filled by a woman(biblically)
2. When God created a woman, why wasn't a helper for her created? Or made? Well, my view is this, a woman is usually contented with whatever she has.

Now on the issue of "woman rapper"
Having a female friend(s) as a guy is not bad, the type of relationship been exhibited is what matters.
Personally I prefer female friends you know why?
* Once you have a female friend, a friend by the real sense of the word be it wife or girlfriend(s) they are committed to it, they won't envy whats yours especially when you acknowledge and appreciate them in any way at all. A male friend as a guy always have the tendency to want to achieve the same success or even more than what his close pal has, even if he doesn't go about it the wrong way.
A man friend will say " don't give me fish, teach me how to fish", and when he is taught he'd go all d way and more to surpass you, but the female friend will say

" I don't care to learn how you fish, just give me fish"

Stanley personally likes that kind of LOYALTY even if you choose to call Him "Woman Wrapper"

Cheers

Re: WOMAN WRAPPER! A Must Read by TEAMvido(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2017
FTC

(1) (Reply)

This Couple Had One Baby, Then Twins, And Now They’re Expecting Triplets [PICS] / Besides Cheating, What Are Your Plans This December? / Okorocha Appoints His Sister as Commissioner for Happiness & Couples’ Fufillment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.