Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Do You Need Assistance With Online Purchases Abroad & Paypal/credit Card Issues - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Need Assistance With Online Purchases Abroad & Paypal/credit Card Issues (803 Views)

Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro / How To Make $50 Daily To My Paypal Account Without Any Investment? / Ago,lpfo,pms Delivery Or Outside Bar Purchases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Assistance With Online Purchases Abroad & Paypal/credit Card Issues by jze: 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2010
Hello Nairalanders and friends of nairalanders,
If you need help in purchasing/sourcing goods, products or services from the US, UK or other online websites and have them sent to you in Nig. I can assist you depending on what you're trying to get as long as they're not banned or prohibited. We've been doing this for a while but only for serious and trusted friends/ family and decided to pass it on NL. Let me know your concerns. Pls serious minded individuals only.
Re: Do You Need Assistance With Online Purchases Abroad & Paypal/credit Card Issues by suxes2005(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2010
How do u make payment?

Are u a merchant?
Do u do exchange?

Where is ur contact?

SHALOM
Re: Do You Need Assistance With Online Purchases Abroad & Paypal/credit Card Issues by jokolly: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2010
I want to buy one product from one company abroad, hw can i contact u?
Re: Do You Need Assistance With Online Purchases Abroad & Paypal/credit Card Issues by Success501(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2010
kindly send your contact to this forum if you are truely genuine
Re: Do You Need Assistance With Online Purchases Abroad & Paypal/credit Card Issues by jze: 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
I'm willing to offer these services to people who are truly genuine and serious. Payment is made in various ways depending on the website, location, what you're trying to pay for and other factors. You can shoot me an email. I can provide you with more details regarding shipping, payment and making arrangements to pick up in Lagos (if you're purchasing goods and items) when they arrive. Again, this is only for serious individuals.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Good Road Designer? / 100% Original Brand New Perfume For Sale / Blackberry For Sale (uk Used & New)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.