Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) (9697 Views)

Niger State To Share 300 Tractors To Farmers / Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) / Enugu Govt. Begins Distribution Of Cashew Seedlings To Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) by KEVIND: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Thump's up to the Governor. This kind of news gladdens my heart a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) by nkemjacob2(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
We need tractors in edo state... Farmers re suffering
Re: Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) by wildchild02: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good move

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) by afdc: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….
For … N69,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’
Re: Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
iykeZacmos:
I served at Kano, and I would be a great Idea.

I for call you Kaduna teacher!
Re: Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) by joinnow: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
netflicks:
World biggest tractor company India What about German Machines

German tractors are too expensive

2 Likes

Re: Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) by muller101(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
netflicks:
World biggest tractor company India What about German Machines
when you talk of tractors give it to Mahindra. They are good. Very good.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) by redsun(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
joinnow:

German tractors are too expensive

But last for ages. I wonder how long these ones will stay running
Re: Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) by joinnow: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
redsun:

But last for ages. I wonder how long these ones will stay running
I know but can the farmer be willing to pay for likely 10 years.
This India tractor will take 3 to 4 years to pay back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS / Semi-automated Battery Cages And Incubators / Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.