Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,577 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics (50938 Views)

Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
obo389:
This is serious
Please where is BUHARI's own...?
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OTURUGBEKE!!

Reading that shii's much worse than fapping with sandpaper!

Chai!

Eye dey pain me!

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by piagetskinner(m): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
kai this is serious oo...I just de laff D;

but I'm sure buhari can't do any better
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by moshood521: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
chesu.......dea cnt even spell correctly....

tlkless of answering d qurstions properly....

nd dea re lots of qualified teachers out dea...

dea will only select through dere kinsmen...

may God hlp 9ja sha

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Elnino4ladies: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is serious

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by longsnake(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
i knew it... if not from Kubau LG.. where will that come frome grin grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by phrankchek(m): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=zionmde post=62216942]This is mediocrity at the zenith
Why is el rufai behaving like this
Can the president of the Federal Republic of nigeria get even up to 05/70
Free those teachers jare
Which one is worse a man who cannot present a waec certificate ruling over the most educated people on earth (yorubas) or a teacher who cannot pass a primary 4 exam teaching pupils[/quot

With all due respect Sir, You're a slowpoke! (For linking everything that requires application of objectivity to the President)

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by OtemSapien: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chai
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by jackhuman2015: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

We are putting these out in the court of public opinion for Nigerians to make their verdict. Here are some of the primary 4 competency test scripts conducted for primary school teachers in Kaduna State.

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/pictures-el-rufai-shares-pictures-of-test-scripts-conducted-for-kaduna-teachers/
i think this is crime!
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by okonri(m): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sad sad sad
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Realdeals(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
sack them all

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by andrew988(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
I have been to northern Nigeria and I know this is true.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by ensamy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chineke chinekeeeee!!!! This person has been teaching pupil, no doubt the kind of products the prpduce from that side.
Well they will still become Army Generals.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Slymonster(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
When you are a corper and posted at those villages and wack state to teach secondary schools,you get to understand why so many dull student are around.lol Product of a failed early school system

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by daygee12: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Please where is BUHARI's own...?
we are talking about Teachers here not Buhari. am pretty sure you Dad cant do the test.

11 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Arysexy(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Now I see why they need just 3/100 to gain admission into unity school while an Anambra kid will be required to score 80/100. Yet when its time for appointment the products of these coconut head teachers are considered first.

One Zoogeria

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by oshorstan(f): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
viviangist:
Teachers Reaction here : http://www.viviangist.ng/pictures-el-rufai-shares-pictures-of-test-scripts-conducted-for-kaduna-teachers/

Cc; lalasticlala

Student teachers are worst.... Especially those from Okene

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by mebad(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=phrankchek post=62219202][/quote]

You nailed it. the guy is slower than a slow poke.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by femmy2010(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
This is mediocrity at the zenith
Free those teachers jare
Which one is worse a man who cannot present a waec certificate ruling over the most educated people on earth (yorubas) or a teacher who cannot pass a primary 4 exam teaching pupils

Would you be happy if teachers like those were teaching your children? HABA.

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by mckazzy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Infact, Governor El-Rufai should sack all of them without benefits.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Born2Breed(f): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
What do you expect when the budget for education is lower than other sectors.
Teacher are meant to be trained and re-trained

Well this is Nigeria,even the President has bread label certificate.
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by OtemSapien: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
Free those teachers jare
Which one is worse a man who cannot present a waec certificate ruling over the most educated people on earth (yorubas) or a teacher who cannot pass a primary 4 exam teaching pupils

That someone cannot present waec certificate and is ruling does not justify the fact that unqualified teachers should be left alone. undecided

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by 2lateBiafra: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Heheheheh, I don’t how they come employ this SOUTHERN KADUNA QUARK TEACHERS all they have in mind is violence.
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by wildchild02: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na teachers be this or student?

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nukilia: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
mandarin:
This is really appalling and we can as well assume that students who graduated from those schools from which these teachers work can as well be assumed to have a very high probability of not getting anywhere educationally. This is extremely poor and I can never support anyone advocating for these teachers to be reabsorbed, that will be committing sin!

This is crime!

South don suffer! I now understand why Nigeria is on a stand still... grin. I can just imagine students trained by these teachers ending up in the civil service and we expect a change in the society, I guess that will be a hard thing.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Itanola2012: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
Free those teachers jare
u dy encourage them

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by cashkid: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
Free those teachers jare

Why don't you do them a favour by employing some of them for your kids if you have any? Let them take care of ur children future na?

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
tinsel:

So you will accept a man that wrote this nonsense to teach your kid?
But u accepted a president who has no record of any O'level.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Critiker: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
To be very honest, these miscreants otherwise known as "teachers" should arrested immediately, charged to court and fined for wasting parents" monies, precious time and above all, killing the brains of the pupils.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by belindar: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
I’m speechless. I open my mouth and I can’t close it. My PA ASKED WETHER AM OK , I Told her to go away first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Gentlevin: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Slymonster:
When you are a corper and posted at those villages and wack state to teach secondary schools,you get to understand why so many dull student are around.lol Product of a failed early school system
bro seriously I pity those students....I served at zamfara state and one woman paid me to teach her daughter (who is about to write weac) maths......simple 2 times table she does not know....I was shocked. I then gave her these:

1 + 0 =?
1 - 0 =?
1 * 0 =?
she failed all of them and I told d mum I could not continue.....(I could not waste my time teaching an ss3 student what a pry sch student knows)...

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by breakeven: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
And so what, how about testing all our presidents, governors, legislators, local government chairmen,judges and see if they will not be worse. why only teachers? it shows the rot in our educational system.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What JAMB Allegedly Did To Some Candidates Caught Cheating On CCTV Cameras / Ibadan Polytechnic Burnt Seized Phones Worth N15m (Photos) / ASUU: We Are Ready To Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.