Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics (50947 Views)

Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by stoic6ix: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=zionmde post=62216942]This is mediocrity at the zenith
Why is el rufai behaving like this
Can the president of the Federal Republic of nigeria get even up to 05/70
Free those teachers jare
Which one is worse a man who cannot present a waec certificate ruling youre

Your comment is nothing short of ignorance and hypocrisy.. u too just think am, wetin you talk now make sense?
The teachers were in service long b4 he became president so by extension this is an aftermath of previous administrations flaws.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by stoic6ix: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

I wont but those who voted a man without school certificate or an illiterate to rule them should accept those kind of teachers

You are so off point.. na wetin PDP cause remain be that.. what audacity to even advocate for reinstatement of these waste of viable sacarce reaources

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by einsteine(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
What's wrong in a Chemistry graduate working at FRSC?

Origin:
To everyone out there who does not believe the best candidate should get a job but would rather prefer his kinsman to......

You are perpetuating illiteracy and ignorance.

These ones will teach your next generation...meaning you are guaranteed a dumb set of next generations. KEEP IT UP!!!!...

Same goes to institutions hiring third class, or giving a Chemistry graduate job at the FIRS, FCSC etc.......You can NEVER EVER reach full potential.
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by emynicedgreat: 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
see writing self... they need to sue them not sacking alone. what will they be teaching their students

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by seguno2: 1:27am On Nov 10, 2017
mikolo80:
they were all hired under PDP fa and yet you are castigating the ONLY person that could remove them from office. Na wa o

Was El-Rufai not in PDP for eight years at least until Yar’Adua was made president by Obasanjo while Nigerians were literally asleep?
Moreover the teachers could have been recruited decades ago before 1999.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by mikolo80: 3:56am On Nov 10, 2017
seguno2:

Was El-Rufai not in PDP for eight years at least until Yar’Adua was made president by Obasanjo while Nigerians were literally asleep?
Moreover the teachers could have been recruited decades ago before 1999.
Was he education minister
We've been asleep for 400 years
Case in point
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Izonpikin: 5:34am On Nov 10, 2017
Lumig:
For God's sake can't we be sensible for once? We are talking of unqualified teachers and you are throwing punches at Buhari, how do you marry the two. My brother don't distract us face the issue on ground
his point stands if you looking at it..many persons condemning these teachers voted in a certified dullard (of same root) as president of nigeria..and to know graduates voted in buhari is what breaks my heart the more..
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by seguno2: 6:19am On Nov 10, 2017
mikolo80:

Was he education minister
We've been asleep for 400 years
Case in point

400 years i.e. 1617?
Why 400 years?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by FrenchPeter(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2017
First of all I am disappointed in the Kaduna state government for hiring SSCE students to teach. I feel that is even a national offence on their part.
By the way, these questions are not supposed to pose any problem to anyone who actually went to secondary school.
IMAGINE HOW THEIR STUDENTS WILL BE !!!!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by moshood521: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Zenithpeak:

You are not better either.

Kettle calling pot black..... undecided

watin dis 1 mean nw?

i kne say nah dere u tk go skul dats y...
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by mikolo80: 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
seguno2:

400 years i.e. 1617?
Why 400 years?
Slavery tinz
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Flexherbal:
Hmmmmmmm!

Were they not screened before they were employed?

What have they been teaching their pupils?

Teaching them Arabic and suicide Bombing! grin grin
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Konquest: 6:27am On Nov 14, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

We are putting these out in the court of public opinion for Nigerians to make their verdict. Here are some of the primary 4 competency test scripts conducted for primary school teachers in Kaduna State.

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/pictures-el-rufai-shares-pictures-of-test-scripts-conducted-for-kaduna-teachers/
^^^^^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Scored 300 In My JAMB / Ibadan Polytechnic Burnt Seized Phones Worth N15m (Photos) / ASUU: We Are Ready To Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.