Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade (3579 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by geoworldedu: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
It has been for a long time that Reinhard Bonnke has been coming to Nigeria. I can remember that I attended one of such crusades back then. Now he is currently bidding us farewell for Kolenda to take over.
I think it's worth knowing the miracles God have done through him. So it is a call to Nigerians to tell us GREAT miracles God has used this man of God to do in their lives or in the life of their family members or anyone they took to the crusadw venue.

Please note, only GREAT MIRACLES are welcome:

My headache and my stomach pains disappear, I have muscle pain and it disappeared are not welcome as anybody can get relieves from stress-related illnesses without taking drugs.

Here are the lists of GREAT MIRACLES you should share. May God inflict any liar with the sickness he testified about if in reality he didn't have the sickness.

LISTS OF SICKNESSES

1. LAMENESS
2. DEAFNESS
3. HIV/AIDS
4. CANCER
5. GROWN LIMBS
6. DUMBNESS
7. DIABETES
8. EBOLA
9. LASSA FEVER
10. PHYSICAL BLINDNESS
11. SS genotype to AA

Please be precise.

cc: Akintom, Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, Joseff14, Uyil, Science Watch, Proudgorgeousga, OtemAtum, HardMirror, ScepticalPyrrho, 4kings, Dalaman, Analice107, Felixomor, Adepeter2026, Sarassin, Billyonaire, MrPrevailer, Muafrika2, Luvmijeje, Bennyann, 1Sharon, Butterflyl1on, Seun

Let's listen to your testimonies.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by OtemSapien: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
U and ur threads eh cheesy
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by geoworldedu: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
OtemSapien:
U and ur threads eh cheesy

It is necessary. We can present the result of this thread to prospective miracle-seekers in the future.
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by geoworldedu: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Who will bell the cat? Who will share the first testimony?
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by OtemSapien: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Niflheim must surely have a testimony to share. Please show Niflheim, share your testimony.
Let's not forget Hahn as well.Where is Realmindz

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by geoworldedu: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
OtemSapien:
Niflheim must surely have a testimony to share. Please show Niflheim, share your testimony.
Let's not forget Hahn as well.Where is Realmindz?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by hahn(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
OtemSapien:
Let's not forget Hahn as well.Where is Realmindz

I was healed of stupidity when I saw the poster for the sure event

Thank god I will never step foot in a church again

Praise master Jesus. Halleluyah! cheesy grin

*Modified*

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by geoworldedu: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Any testifier in the house?
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by geoworldedu: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
hahn:

I was healed of stupidity when I saw the poster for the sure

Thank god I will never step foot in a church again

Praise master Jesus. Halleluyah! cheesy grin

Praise praise praise da Lord!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by geoworldedu: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Where are my brothers and sisters in the lord? Let's shame the devil by sharing our testimonies here.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by geoworldedu: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pls share your testimonies. Where is Kingebukasblog, Oladeegbu, etc?
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by enshy: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
geoworldedu:
It has been for a long time that Reinhard Bonnke has been coming to Nigeria. I can remember that I attended one of such crusades back then. Now he is currently bidding us farewell for Kolenda to take over.
I think it's worth knowing the miracles God have done through him. So it is a call to Nigerians to tell us GREAT miracles God has used this man of God to do in their lives or in the life of their family members or anyone they took to the crusadw venue.

My headache and my stomach pains disappear, I have muscle pain and it disappeared are not welcome as anybody can get relieves from stress-related illnesses without taking drugs.

Here are the lists of GREAT MIRACLES you should share. May God inflict any liar with the sickness he testified about if in reality he didn't have the sickness.

LISTS OF SICKNESSES

1. LAMENESS
2. DEAFNESS
3. HIV/AIDS
4. CANCER
5. GROWN LIMBS
6. DUMBNESS
7. DIABETES
8. EBOLA
9. LASSA FEVER
10. PHYSICAL BLINDNESS
11. SS genotype to AA

Please be precise.

cc: Akintom, Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, Joseff14, Uyil, Science Watch, Proudgorgeousga, OtemAtum, HardMirror, ScepticalPyrrho, 4kings, Dalaman, Analice107, Felixomor, Adepeter2026, Sarassin, Billyonaire, MrPrevailer, Muafrika2, Luvmijeje, Bennyann, 1Sharon, Butterflyl1on, Seun

And how does it add to you who despises God and His Works?
We don't cast our pearls before swines!
We don't meddle with jokers, we gave up comedy when we surrendered to the Lordship of Christ!!
We are no entertainers, we are believers, we are children of God, whom you hate..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by OtemSapien: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
enshy:

We don't meddle with jokers, we gave up comedy when we surrendered to the Lordship of Christ!!
We are no entertainers, we are believers, we are children of God, whom you hate..
what's all these about? The OP asked for testimonies and you are busy concocting a speech DAT doesn't follow. Share your testimony and leave story for the gods undecided
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by enshy: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
OtemSapien:
what's all these about? The OP asked for testimonies and you are busy concocting a speech DAT doesn't follow. Share your testimony and leave story for the gods undecided
Sarcasm isn't a Christian virtue.
It's a 21st century tool in the hand's of the devil.
You are same but you are all too small to pull down the Church of Christ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by OtemSapien: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
enshy:

What's this one saying? Share your testimony if you have any. Stop dodging and giving excuses.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by akintom(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
enshy:

Bla Bla Bla..... You gave up comedy? Kikikikikikiki.... You sound a dry comedian here, child of desert created Yahweh!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by geoworldedu: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2017
akintom:

Bla Bla Bla..... You gave up comedy? Kikikikikikiki.... You sound a dry comedian here, child of desert created Yahweh!
grin cheesy
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by HardMirror(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
good thread.
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by bennyann: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
I decided to visit this section today and na so so topics on tithe I see. What's happening?

Back to the thread, I also await testimonies that will shut the mouth or "fingers" of geoworldedu wink
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by bennyann: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
HardMirror:
good thread.

Hi dear, it's been a long time I saw your moniker. Of course this kind of topics will bring you out of your shell. smiley
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by bennyann: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
geoworldedu:
Where are my brothers and sisters in the lord? Let's shame the devil by sharing our testimonies here.
Which of the devils do you want to shame? Yours or?
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by geoworldedu: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
bennyann:

Which of the devils do you want to shame? Yours or?
Satan cheesy
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by geoworldedu: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
bennyann:
I decided to visit this section today and na so so topics on tithe I see. What's happening?

Back to the thread, I also await testimonies that will shut the mouth or "fingers" of geoworldedu wink
So you want me dead then, because ad long as I live, I won't stop typing to encourage people to share their testimonies to the Glory of God. Although I have not received any testimony since I started last year, I will not give up. cool
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by OtemSapien: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
No testimony yet

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
geoworldedu:

LISTS OF SICKNESSES

1. LAMENESS
2. DEAFNESS
3. HIV/AIDS
4. CANCER
5. GROWN LIMBS
6. DUMBNESS
7. DIABETES
8. EBOLA
9. LASSA FEVER
10. PHYSICAL BLINDNESS
11. SS genotype to AA

Please be precise.

If you continue thinking like this then it will be a big shame to an atheist that claimed to be intelligent, first you don't believe in Miracle yet you're asking people to share their testimonies. I guess it will have been better if you can get to the crusade ground to question those that ever claimed to be heal yourself, maybe you can even witness the miracle process with your own very eye instead of being so curious to hear testimony you will never believe on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by geoworldedu: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

If you continue thinking like this then it will be a big shame to an atheist that claimed to be intelligent, first you don't believe in Miracle yet you're asking people to share their testimonies. I guess it will have been better if you can get to the crusade ground to question those that ever claimed to be heal yourself, maybe you can even witness the miracle process with your own very eye instead of being so curious to hear testimony you will never believe on nairaland.
whoever told you that I am an atheist is a liar. How can you conclude what I am without doing a proper check? I opened the thread so that we can know if any miracle has ever taken place in the gathering of the sheep(ewes and rams). As for me, I know that Amadioha has power to do miracle because Amadioha, the god of my land is whom I recognise.
Now pls do yourself a favour, don't derail the thread. Just tell us if you have been healed of any of the ailments I mentioned or if you have taken anyone to the crusade grounds in love and the person got healing from any of the abovementioned problems. Thanks cool
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by johnydon22(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
enshy:

Summary: You don't have any testimony to give. well it's obvious just save us the trouble abeg

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Did you guys hear of the corper who had an accident and died at ikenne yesterday but was brought this afternoon around 1pm and was brought back to life after joint prayers by everyone, there was not any program at this time, not even evangelist Kolenka nor Rev Bonkee was present, just local intercessors. It happened in front of me, though I wasn't around when they brought him dead. By tomorrow the news should start trickling in. May God be praised, he has done it again.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
geoworldedu:
whoever told you that I am an atheist is a liar. How can you conclude what I am without doing a proper check? I opened the thread so that we can know if any miracle has ever taken place in the gathering of the sheep(ewes and rams). As for me, I know that Amadioha has power to do miracle because Amadioha, the god of my land is whom I recognise.
Now pls do yourself a favour, don't derail the thread. Just tell us if you have been healed of any of the ailments I mentioned or if you have taken anyone to the crusade grounds in love and the person got healing from any of the abovementioned problems. Thanks cool

Woa, its good that you're not an atheist but so bad that you're an enemy of Christ and His church. Now since you know and recognized that the god of your land can perform miracle then why are you so curious to hear the testimonies of we sheep? What change will it do to you if we tell you here? The crusade ground is open to everybody, even to the goats for the healing of their stubbornness. So do yourself favour too by visiting the crusade ground where you can witness the miracle yourself.
Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
Camillus92:
Did you guys hear of the corper who had an accident and died at ikenne yesterday but was brought this afternoon around 1pm and was brought back to life after joint prayers by everyone, there was not any program at this time, not even evangelist Kolenka nor Rev Bonkee was present, just local intercessors. It happened in front of me, though I wasn't around when they brought him dead. By tomorrow the news should start trickling in. May God be praised, he has done it again.
Waow! God is good.
Can I bring my dead grandma for ressurrection?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade by OtemSapien: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
Camillus92:
can you read? Did the OP mention died and return to life among the testimonies he wants to hear? Don't you know that anybody who collapses(faints) among the congregation of the sheeple is termed 'dead'? If you don't know, I will share a testimony with you.
Doctufos: Otem Erectus 229:15-29

15. While Otem was in the church of a homo called Daoud, a homo collapsed. And the pastor said, do not go near him. And he went close to the homo himself. And he laid her flat on her back and placed one of her legs above a pew. Then he placed the other leg on the pew.
16. Then he removed her tight scarf and her belt which was made tight on her waist. Then he held her waist and shook her violently, shouting, in the name of Zeusus Krista, arise.
17. And when pastor Daoud had shaken her well enough, she regained her consciousness. And she arose. And everybody in the congregation shouted hallelujah, saying, our god has raised the dead.
18. And the woman shed tears continually. And the pastor went to the pulpit and boasted of the greatness of his god. And his fame went far and wide.
19. Now Otem went and locate the woman before she would be lost in the crowd. And when he had found her, he said, I can see that you are alone. Do you not have anyone?
20. And she said, I am alone because all my family members thought that I am possessed by the devil. And Otem said, what is your name? And she said, I am Sara.
21. Now Sara shared her experience of how her problems began. And she said, I was living a normal and happy life until the day I went to the church of Arogunjo, which was a white garment church.
Then in verse 29-31
:

29. And I weep because the pastor thought that I died, but i did not.
30. Now Otem said, the pastor did not think that you died, rather, he knew that you fainted. And he treated you as one who fainted and revived you. And he got the glory because of his ignorant worshippers.
31. Now woman, my purpose is to let the sheep become thinkers. For I have come into the world to enlighten the ignorant.

Now don't derail, what the OP wants is a testimony of someone you know or you yourself and in the countless crusades of Reinhard Bonnke. undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? / To All Atheists In The House! / 2023: Exclusive! TB Joshua's Prophecy Concerning APC,PDP( VIDEO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.