Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter (59888 Views)

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / Get Out You Are Not Peter Okoye. Man Tells Peter Okoye Of Psquare On Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by kabakaauu: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Kk
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by channel190(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Y
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by dahunsy(f): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# wetin d Jude guy wey call himself der elder bros do for d mata self no be small undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Swizdoe(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Account is beginning to get skinny I guess angry
Make Dem sort out their ish before the account turns anorexic...

1 Like

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by muller101(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
[s]
Antoeni:
Stupid children IPOB Children,A house divided against itself can never stand,this has always been the problems of the Igbos, from as people (entity) down to Family units always disunited
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by sukkot: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
ibkgab001:
What bind them is now separating them

Awon omo OSAN ...I hate them more than the way I used to like them ... I deleted almost 87 songs belonging to Psquare on my computer and phone
dayum brah lmao
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by GraveMan(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
I Think Peter His More Mature Than Their Bro ( Jude)' He Act Lyka Man

4 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Lekan6ix: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

I am Making enquiries already. I want to buy that house and convert it to a bakery
you shud convert it to brothel instead

2 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Lekan6ix: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
AleAirHub:
Agent number
call 911
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by designVATExcel: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Damn all fields are lucrative oh.
Years back who would have thought a singing career could amass you such.

Bottom line, you can succeed in any field. Just strive to be the best or among the best.

3 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Iamzik: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Antoeni:
Stupid children IPOB Children,A house divided against itself can never stand,this has always been the problems of the Igbos, from as people (entity) down to Family units always disunited

Igbo and money! Hmm

1 Like

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Odianose13(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
veraponpo:

Peter my guy.

He has seen their evil hands as far back as 2014.

The guy has been fighting as a lone ranger.

A man indeed! He knows how to fight for his right and does not care whose horse is gored.

Of the three of them, i kinda like Peter best. No matter how small their maturity is presently, Peter has most of it.

6 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pls nobody should look further because the agent Is on his way to my banana island mansion to negotiate

1 Like

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by ERockson: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Jude and Paul have been acting like twin for long, sideling peter and making him a loner. I have no doubt that both Jude and Paul have frustrated Peter in many ways

8 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by BadBlaize(m): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Kimy97:
I'm coming
na na na, u dey cum quick o
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Diso60090(m): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
DozieInc:
Am coming to buy this house. wink
na be say you don join .......napping who like complete the tash
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Odianose13(m): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
GraveMan:
I Think Peter His More Mature Than Their Bro ( Jude)' He Act Lyka Man

you got that right

2 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Bullhari007(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
so Peter is a tenant chai
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Odianose13(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Antoeni:

How IOPB take enter this matter? What is wrong with you sef?

3 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by seadesi1986: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
do you use glasses 320 million.. check it well
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by seadesi1986: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
awa:
Okay but na how much?
do u use glasses . d op says 320 million. read it well
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by dtruth50: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Uniqueness01:
cheesy cheesy :How Much last?
madam how much do u want to pay?
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by mikaael(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
ibkgab001:
What bind them is now separating them

Awon omo OSAN ...I hate them more than the way I used to like them ... I deleted almost 87 songs belonging to Psquare on my computer and phone

you think you are doing them...they already av their money
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by bizhop01: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
I will buy this house & give out for IDP
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by hotwax: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
I want to use the house for poultry.

Who has their number? Wanna buy immediately
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
cry
littlewonders:
320m. I thought they said over a billion
bloggers at wrk
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Antoeni(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
Odianose13:

How IOPB take enter this matter? What is wrong with you sef?
ishan man behave itself, u b P Square abi IPOB

1 Like

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
veraponpo:

Peter my guy.

A man indeed! He knows how to fight for his right and does not care whose horse is gored.
Stop saying what you don't know Mr. Man lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by sadiq4u6173: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
YOU GORE AN OX NOT A HORSE
veraponpo:

Peter my guy.

3 Likes

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by emmyN(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Meaning Peter had been living in the house but never contributed a dime in purchasing it? Now, that's shallow

1 Like

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by teflonjake(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

I am Making enquiries already. I want to buy that house and convert it to a bakery

You when never chop free bread in a long time.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido With Dj Khaled, French Montana & Drake's Dad In Usa-pics & Vid / Tiwa Savage Mobbed At A Beach In Lagos, But It Got A Bit Crazy / Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.