Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter (59887 Views)

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / Get Out You Are Not Peter Okoye. Man Tells Peter Okoye Of Psquare On Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by purplekayc(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lincoln275:
may b dey r broke
don't think so
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by cstr1000: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by ibkgab001: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
Austinoiz:

Child of hate, I hail thee

Baba Ree omo Oran
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by ibkgab001: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
eph12:

Still your life hasn't improved.. It is well

God punish you .... who ask you to quote me

Abi abi abi tie baje nii
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by aalangel(f): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
They should hold on...I'm coming to buy it.
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by VictorRomanov: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
ibkgab001:
What bind them is now separating them

Awon omo OSAN ...I hate them more than the way I used to like them ... I deleted almost 87 songs belonging to Psquare on my computer and phone

Oya clap for yaself. You have achieved the unachieveable!
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Fmartin(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
awa:
Okay but na how much?
N350m
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by mavinc4u(f): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
deenee:
In this soft real estate market, the house will be a hard sell.

It's a nice house no doubt but customized to meet their taste at the time. So anybody buying will need to strip the house to bare and start from there unless the person has similar needs which I think will rare.

The basement houses their studio and the main house is divided into five living quarters to house the twins,jude, guest rooms and for their workers.

Peter opted for a cash out option when he got married to Lola and relocated to her duplex in B.Island before their second mansion was completed.

And for the records this is their first house in Omole and not the current one they reside in @ Ikoyi.

If you ask me, I think peter has an upper hand because he can still use his wife's connections to get some oil and gas deals.

Speaking of which Lola really helped the group when they were coming up. She opened doors for them to get a lot of sponsorship when she was still in the advert industry and negotiated huge fees for some of their concerts both home and abroad.

She also used her Dad's connection to secure juicy oil contracts for them.

I wonder why there is so much acrimony towards her now. I hear people say Psquare's mum was against their wedding but my question is two fold why didn't wasn't she against them when she was helping them build a brand and honestly if Peter is happy with Lola then the best they can do is to be happy for him.
Imagine the potential loss in earnings from the cancelled local and foreign shows and even the GLO that nets them an average of 200m per year.

And to think that the rife is not up to one year and they are already selling assets.

I wish them the best jare!

Na who we go ask?
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by marv1: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
That is what money can cause in Igbo folks and land. I am not surprised at all.
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Ugosample(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
marv1:
That is what money can cause in Igbo folks and land. I am not surprised at all.

This dunce has brought tribe into this matter now
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Odianose13(m): 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=Antoeni post=62226555][/quote]

i dey o my brother. How body? U sef na Edo guy?
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Gjoeohere: 12:26am On Nov 10, 2017
The agent is not answering his calls...I want to buy it for Mr p
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by marv1: 5:18am On Nov 10, 2017
Ugosample:

This dunce has brought tribe into this matter now

You are the mega and bigger DUNCE. Because you people have nothing to offer than to abuse. Doing chest beating up and down is all you know and abuse without making any sence.
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by greatman247(m): 6:25am On Nov 10, 2017
veraponpo:

Peter my guy.

He has seen their evil hands as far back as 2014.

The guy has been fighting as a lone ranger.

A man indeed! He knows how to fight for his right and does not care whose horse is gored.

I like the way you write, makes a lot of sense. Peter is truly a man. Few men out will fight their families to standstill for their right and respect the way he had done. I like that.
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Syphonn(m): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2017
If they sell that house it means they are foolish. Where will their children live. What other inheritance do they have. Is it the studio?
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Ugosample(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2017
marv1:

You are the mega and bigger DUNCE. Because you people have nothing to offer than to abuse. Doing chest beating up and down is all you know and abuse without making any sence.

if you were not a dunce, you would have not brought tribe into this
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Ugosample(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2017
cstr1000:

You are dumb sha.
So families don't fight in whatever god forsaken part of yorubaland you come from?
And btw, is PSquare now IPOB?

Don't mind those low lives

Always looking for a chance to yab our people like their lives are any better
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by jeff1607(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2017
Uniqueness01:
cheesy cheesy :How Much last?

30 billion, Jale jale
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Kimy97(f): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
BadBlaize:

na na na, u dey cum quick o
lol
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Eshence: 1:36am On Nov 11, 2017
Peter has collected his own share already
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by marv1: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Ugosample:

if you were not a dunce, you would have not brought tribe into this

If you are not a bigger and mega dunce you will not quote me and there is no law that says I should not express mind mind. I still repeat it people like you are guilty because you have nothing to offer.
Empty chest beaters.
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by Mysselff2: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
sukkot:
320 million ? that sounds kinda reasonable i guess.

Not reasonable anything

A brand new 5-6 bedroom duplex with swimming pool in Omole Phase 1 where THEIR OLD house is located is between 150 to 180 million depending on the finishing.

SQUAREVILLE is an old house aka Tokunboh so it's value should be depreciated a further 25% at least

Except they want to throw in all the furniture,extra fittings and also the awards they won while playing as P-SQUARE just to sweeten the deal.That way way, the house MAY be sold for N200 million
Re: The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter by lazygal: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

I am Making enquiries already. I want to buy that house and convert it to a bakery

Buy a 320 m and convert to bakery bro ..that's not a wise business decision think deep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido With Dj Khaled, French Montana & Drake's Dad In Usa-pics & Vid / Tiwa Savage Mobbed At A Beach In Lagos, But It Got A Bit Crazy / Tony Elumelu Saves Bovi From Embarrassment In A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.