Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (100670 Views)

Nsukka Dedicates St Theresa's Cathedral Church Building / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates N1 Billion Church Built By A Single Member

CELEBRATION AS Bishop Oyedepo DEDICATES #1 BILLION (1 Billion naira) Winners' Chapel 1,000 seat capacity facility at Victoria Garden City, Lekki, Ajah, Lagos built singlehandedly by Church member.

Bishop Oyedepo yesterday commissioned/dedicated the new Winners' Chapel facility at VGC. It should be remembered that up until now, the Bishop has maintained that a central church at Ota remains his mandate. However, one church member, a pastor, who chose to remain anonymous took up the gauntlet and procured property, built and delivered the whole facility to the church for free as his contribution to the Mandate to liberate the world from all oppression of the devil through the preaching of the Word of Faith. Bishop Oyedepo had announced this development in Church during the annual Youth Convention in August 2017.

The facility will continue to hold only weekly services until such a time as the Bishop receives the instruction to allow satellite centres within Lagos to run sunday services.

The Church of God is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
The person who built it is NOT a politician!

I am saying this because you can always anticipate Nigerian youths to be shouting upandan that it must be stolen money.

Oya the remaining haters over to you.

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by nNEOo(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Now this money would go a long way in reducing poverty,1billion? Haba! E no even fine lyk that sef

32 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
While some are arguing about Tithe others are showing what true grace is - the ability to give more than even the people of old.

Surely some would come and say that he should have giving the money to the poor. But I am sure a person who gave to Church and chose anonymity must be doing great things for the poor also.

On a side note, It was during TTG I got to know that Living Faith has pastors who are CEOs of Big Corporations e.g E-tranzact(I think) so I am not surprised.

TheVictorious

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by DanseMacabre(m): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:
The person who built it is NOT a politician!

I am saying this because you can always anticipate Nigerian youths to be shouting upandan that it must be stolen money.

Oya the remaining haters over to you.

So what is he then: a money doubler, ritualist or fraudster

Make una fear God o.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by zionmde: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
wow
This is so amazing
That member will never ever run dry in his life again.
He has secured his life, the life of his kids, the lives of his grandchildren because he built a house for a God that remembers the good works of a servant and blesses even up to his 10th generations.
Many will say he is foolish, but can a man who made so much money be that foolish as not to know the right place to invest his money?

Let me see wat those our tithe our offering bla bla bla haters will have to say

189 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by NwaAmaikpe: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
shocked

Albert Einstein once asked,

“The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I or the others crazy?”

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by TheVictorious(m): 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wow commendable development bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Since it won't be used for Sunday services yet then LFC should lend it out to another church for Sundays till they would need it. This would ensure the facility doesn't rot from disuse.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by internationalman(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
daddy freeze viewing the news

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by spongeisback: 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
Most DEFINITELY built by a POLITICIAN as a favor. Should this sort of project be applauded in a time like this when Nigeria is going below the poverty line? What happened to building industries?! Come on this is a huge WASTE. We don't lack churches in Nigeria heck in a small close with 5-6 houses you will see upto 3 different churches. We lack businesses,factories,health centers not churches. This churches OWE Nigerians this! It's their social responsibility. They act like parasites only taking not even contributing to their hosts.

225 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Khd95(m): 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
daddy freeze ooo dem Don serve up favourite again ooogrin

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Oledia(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
If you don't have school fees and you mistakenly go and meet these set of people, the look they will give to you will send you to hospital.

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by DONADAMS(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
hmmmm..commendable... buh 1billion....that's huge
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by millomaniac: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Is it by building church?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Lalas247(f): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wow! That’s a big building
Only one man did this ... impressive

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by BruncleZuma: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2017

The path to heaven or jannah will never be bought by money...

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by YelloweWest: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
sad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by driand(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Investing in the gospel is a risk worth taking...
The anonymous person gas done well but if there is a single poor person in his entire family then he has done absolutely nothing worth commending

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Stdaviding(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
I was here
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by lazygal: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:
Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates N1 Billion Church Built By A Single Member

CELEBRATION AS Bishop Oyedepo DEDICATES #1 BILLION (1 Billion naira) Winners' Chapel 1,000 seat capacity facility at Victoria Garden City, Lekki, Ajah, Lagos built singlehandedly by Church member.

Bishop Oyedepo yesterday commissioned/dedicated the new Winners' Chapel facility at VGC. It should be remembered that up until now, the Bishop has maintained that a central church at Ota remains his mandate. However, one church member, a pastor, who chose to remain anonymous took up the gauntlet and procured property, built and delivered the whole facility to the church for free as his contribution to the Mandate to liberate the world from all oppression of the devil through the preaching of the Word of Faith. Bishop Oyedepo had announced this development in Church during te annual Youth Convention in August 2017.

The facility will continue to hold only weekly services until such a time as the Bishop receives the instruction to allow satellite centres within Lagos to run sunday services.

The Church of God is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail

1bn? From an individual ..please put religious sentiments aside and let's be realistic ..who ever built this need to checked so does oyedepo

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by valgbo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na WA oh..... but that building can't be UpTo one billion Na

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by martolux(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Ah dont know what to say................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ lipsrsealed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Lordave: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
The same jobless youths complaining of high rate of unemployment will come here to wholeheartedly laud this wasteful project.

1Billion naira factory or industry will employ not less than 500 people directly and indirectly, but trust OLEdepo to employ just as few as 15 persons if not less, to take charge of this 'pastorprenuerial' dome while millions are being remitted to his already filled bank accounts on weekly basis.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
wow
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by YelloweWest: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Was the land up to 600million?? Cos that building can't cost more than 400million.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by coolestchris2: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
church and 419
my design and the original

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Alariiwo: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
SHAME!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Amarabae(f): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
internationalman:
daddy freeze viewing the news
lols so funny
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by davodyguy: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Interesting.

To be honest, 1 billion naira cost looks exaggerated. This building is not worth more 350-400million.

No way near a billion

And I think this part is ridiculous. So the place would be locked on Sundays and all members forced to come to Ota every Sunday? Sho?

So I'll leave VGC, drive past 7-8 intersections, pass by many churches and still Journey to Ota cause that's the only place I'll see God? Haba haha. Kilode?

Even Baba Adeboye will never force all members to come to camp on Sundays.

We can always find God everywhere and not until you travel far and wide.

House on the rock is in Ikate, City of David is in Oniru, This present house is in Lekki 1, God can be found in these churches, not until you leave VGC to Ota.

I'm a man of God, so I know what I'm saying

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by lazygal: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
BruncleZuma:

The path to heaven or jannah will never be bought by money...

At the endall of them will die and leave the money for their kids to fight over fight thst will divided families or make them kill them selves then join their father ,6 feet below

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by epospiky(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
a good development for the church

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

. / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.