Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

UNILAG Will Only Admit 8,000 Out Of 32,000 Applicants - VC - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Will Only Admit 8,000 Out Of 32,000 Applicants - VC (13649 Views)

This Is Why The Current VC Of UNILAG Will Step Down This Week! / Binta Abdulkadir: Benue Accounts For 260,000 Out-Of-School Children In Nigeria / Unilag To Admit 8,000 Out Of 32,000 Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: UNILAG Will Only Admit 8,000 Out Of 32,000 Applicants - VC by ibadanfinest(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
greenek:

Your point number two, let me bring it from another light.
the computer could have recorded her real score but brought out zero. such errors happens. Ask IT people, they can tell you more about input and output. And if you have done CBT exams in Unilag as a student, you would have experienced something like this or a friend should have (where you would click on ur answers to questions and at the end, the computer would show that you didnt answer, the cbt guys would tell you that you shouldnt worry, that if you clicked on answers and click on submit that its registered, that you can go. when result comes out, you would see yours)

I am not taking out the fact that there could have been fraud, but look at things from different angles.

yes Unilag admission process might be sketchy, but same goes to other schools. But one thing I know about Unilag and can confidently say is that if you meet you cut-off mark, and your jamb combo is correct, you would be admitted. Take Unilorin for instance, they dont release cut-off mark, no admission list, how does one vet their process? I had 70 and 75 in my putme in unilorin the two years i picked them, but i wasnt admitted, and someone that had 50 was.

I can boldly say, Unilag's admission process is the most plain process among federal schools, from the onset, you know where you stand.

when I saw ' the most plain admission' I just concluded you are responding with emotion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Of Accounting In Nigeria, Who Knows? / What Is The Importance Of Internet In The Education Field? / Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Expels Students For Protesting Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.