Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) (85082 Views)

Is Cover Letter A Must For Job Application / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by stephenduru: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Below is an application letter written by one of the 'new' teachers Kaduna state is about to employ.Bros this one weak me.What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/see-photo-of-application-letter-wrote.html?m=1

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
The future GMD of NNPC

249 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell. This is a failed attempt by the disgruntled and disgraced teachers to discredit the effort of the governor to sanitise education in Kaduna. Letter is as fake as Aba made iphoneX. DOA!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by zionmde: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
no surprise here
They prefer going to islammiyya than going to school.
The education in North has always been quack. Most of them graduates cannot even construct a simple completely correct sentence.

Lord lugard Why?

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Lekan111(m): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
That's not good enough

1 Like

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
fear English!!! better still, we should encourage our indigenous language as a means of communication

3 Likes

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by sinkhole: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na lie, na hausa the guy wrote the letter dey come use google translate to translate am to english! na google translate spoil am like that grin

But wait o, the letter date na 30/11/2017! The guy no no date also abi na me dey backward in time

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
It shall be well. Everyone looking for a means of survival. They just apply for jobs they are not qualified for.
Everyone has something in them that the world wants. It is not a must you teach and if at all you want to teach, do a personal retraining. God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by falcon01: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
they ain't stup*d!! they just cant speak english. ask him to write it in answer then translate it to English you will be surprised!

1 Like

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Depreacherman(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Blood of Jesus!

I think kaduna should import teachers from other states....

This one can kill destiny!

12 Likes

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by lilmax(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
illiterates
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by IamtherealRita(f): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
It's not their fault sha, government make noise about free education and yet they can't provide the necessary needs for a better education in Nigeria, all these are the reason why you see many dumb ass claiming to be teachers, because they follow the same useless process where a government official put their names on PV even when they know that they can't deliver. Most of them are in almost all government primary schools today grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Kelklein(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
The guy really like the word 'was' alot.

That's all I kept seeing.

8 Likes

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
i was attended my secondry school at abdulrahman mora college of arabic and islamic studies. I was further studies at federal coll.........

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by wtfcoded: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
She's far more intelligent than our dear president.
This one go dey carry first for bubu class.

4 Likes

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by PETERENI1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abeg make Una free us with this Kaduna matter! Hinder the wire me sef
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by softmind24: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
False alarm
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Edu3Again: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is the real reason for NYSC to take educated Southerners to the North cheaply, nothing else.

They take our resources to the North from the south and the yeye southerners are busy fighting each other.

IPOB this, Afonja that.

Una southerners you are all being mocked.

NNPC managers are mainly from the North.

NPA manager na from North.

Try making a Southerner Minister for Abuja make we see. angry

7 Likes

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
The guyman dey live past tense life grin

3 Likes

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by femo122: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin English r.i.p
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by eleojo23: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
There are worse people in political offices today...
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Anyone could have written it!

2 Likes

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
And he has a fine hand writing, may the soul of English language rest in perfect peace!
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by quadree: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:
Islamic school rubbished his life .
"I was attended "
YOUR STUPIDITY IS A RARE SPECIE! ODE...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
If we truly desire a Nigeria where merit takes center stage and peak standard is norm, we must set aside sentiments. Nigeria is in need of tough reforms and thorough purging in all sectors. Before you defend these teachers, please I would like to know if you would pay such crop of teachers to train/tutor/raise/teach/mentor your child for you.

1 Like

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by COdeGenesis: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Even the person wey post am sef dey blunder. #prayforkaduna."Application letter of the new teachers". She aint different from the person who wrote that letter

5 Likes

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Dasherz shocked Come and see, sweetheart.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
I was attended cry
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by dfrost: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
cheesy grin

“I was an indegine...”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. / Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.