Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Drop Your Tactics To Avoid Spending This Xmas Season - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Your Tactics To Avoid Spending This Xmas Season (479 Views)

How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. / Make More Money, Avoid Spending A Lot On Your Girlfriend / How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Tactics To Avoid Spending This Xmas Season by ekensi01: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
I have just one girlfriend, she hardly as me for anything.

But Xmas is a sure.

I'm so sad cause I need money to boast my business. I'm looking for what to tell her.

Guys drop your plan let me pick one out
Re: Drop Your Tactics To Avoid Spending This Xmas Season by delishpot: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Both of you don't have your relationship built on solid ground hence you can not set aside some small cash to buy her a present and you also can't afford to tell her the truth about your financial status.
Re: Drop Your Tactics To Avoid Spending This Xmas Season by rawpadgin(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
It wasn't my making but i will be resuming work on the 18 of December, to return on the 1st of January cheesy cheesy
Re: Drop Your Tactics To Avoid Spending This Xmas Season by delishpot: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
rawpadgin:
It wasn't my making but i will be resuming work on the 18 of December, to return on the 1st of January cheesy cheesy

So tell her na. grin no need for lies Jor.
Re: Drop Your Tactics To Avoid Spending This Xmas Season by ArchangeLucifer: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wen you sense she is about to, propose 2 her.

It usually keeps their fish brain off money for a few months.
Re: Drop Your Tactics To Avoid Spending This Xmas Season by rawpadgin(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
delishpot:

So tell her na. grin no need for lies Jor.
guy relax,

Am not in any serious relationship so i owe no 1 any explanation cheesy
Re: Drop Your Tactics To Avoid Spending This Xmas Season by delishpot: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
rawpadgin:
guy relax,

Am not in any serious relationship so i owe no 1 any explanation cheesy

Then why you come dey seek advice as if you care about her anyway? If it ain't serious then tell her whatever na. grin

(1) (Reply)

Engagement Ring And Wedding Tears Nigerian Version.. / Happy Thanksgiving Nairalanders #pic# / Playing With Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.