Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

In Need Of Loan Or Equity For Pig Farming - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / In Need Of Loan Or Equity For Pig Farming (794 Views)

Top 10 Private Equity Firms That Pay The Best In The Industry / Invest $1: Earn $4 And 0.1% Equity In 2018 / Pig,cattle,chicken Supplier Add Meat Processing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Loan Or Equity For Pig Farming by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
I am an Entrepreneur based in Osogbo, Osun State. I am also a broadcast journalist who specializes in teaching Small businesses that young entrepreneurs can start and make good profit.

In recent times, I have drawn a plan I consider to be very good (having done the business for a number of years) to launch better into the pig farming business. It's a very profitable venture that offers goo return on investment and I am looking for persons who can invest capital between 500k - 1million as a loan or Equity investment.

Return on this investment is guaranteed and if it's a loan deal, I am willing to sit and discuss terms and interests rates that will be beneficial to both parties.

You can chat me up on WhatsApp 08054445154 to discuss business.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Delivering Fencing Products / Your Business Needs An App! SEE WHY / Forklift And Pallets Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.