Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo (41153 Views)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Signpost Destroyed In Owerri (Photos) / Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by crAzyEcstasy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
I need help, peeps here, please help me with any amount.. My landlady will chase me out
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by kharml: 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
wooow
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by CaptainGOOD: 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
H
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by Spaxon(f): 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
Jubrin has not tagged this one as Corruption o... How many workers have been paid their salary arrears

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by PETUK(m): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
The way things are going, the next statue to be erected will that of Osama Bin Laden don't say i didn't warn you
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by Leez(m): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Spylord48:

am an igbo like you. if you see the truth why can't you say it out? is there anything bigotry with what I said?

3 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by kn23h(m): 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Why is tribe so uncultured?
They even painted naked women in the background angry

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by Leez(m): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
kn23h:
Why is tribe so uncultured? They even painted naked women in the background angry

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by Ogbeniayo(m): 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
legitnow:

OK! I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN OKOROCHA CHARITY PROJECT.

I HAVE ALOT OF RESERVATION ON OKOROCHA AS A GOV BUT I CANNOT CRUCIFY HIM ON ALL ACCOUNT.

THAT IS NOT MY NATURE AS A PERSON.

IT IS A CHARITY PROJECT, DONT START GIVING YORUBAS AND ABOKI OPPORTUNITY TO RIDICULE A GENUINE EFFORT.

OKOROCHA IS TRYING BUT HIS MEANS ARE INDEED QUESTIONABLE.
Spylord48:

am an igbo like you.
if you see the truth why can't you say it out?
is there anything bigotry with what I said?

Commotion. Quote me ki ara san pa yin. Awon ode

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by vioment: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Am not an Okorocha supporter but this is a good strategy if channeled the right way. Okorocha is opening imo up to the world. 1st he did that thing for SA president, now the avid readers and news followers there now know imo state, same with Liberia. And hopefully, other important people. One eastern state or all need to open up like Lagos. Let's lead the world in science, technology, civility, and dignity; after all, those countries we respect outside of china have that attitude and also have their own traditions they had to tamper down to accommodate us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by Habyz(m): 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
WTF! Her only mission in IMO state in particular and Nigeria in general is to meet with students for interaction and particularly parley with Liberian students. And she was honored with a chieftaincy title, a statue(God knows how much it costs),a road named after her and a merit award. What will happen when she decides to have lunch in Imo state or when the king needs his chiefs in the palace before the next market day? Whose statue would the governor unveil next, Donald Trump or Adolf Hitler?

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by tsdarkside(m): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
hmmmmmmmm... undecided
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by kayalla(f): 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
wat will she even do the tittle? if she reach her country she go just throway everything,

misplaced priority

no be him fault
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by tsdarkside(m): 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
okay....i like her.....good job... smiley...if we think over the matter...she realy did well....i agree... smiley
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by Gkemz: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2017
Samuel Ohiri, Rochas boyservant conferred a title on her to please his master. That's all.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by meforyou1(m): 12:31am On Nov 10, 2017
Okorocha is just a cow

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 10, 2017
This generation of igbo leaders ehn- orji kalu, dave umahi, ikpeazu, ugwuanyi, okorocha ... are plain useless. They have no regard for their people. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by nnokwa042(m): 12:49am On Nov 10, 2017
Abagworo:
Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is one of the greatest women in modern African history and the only female President ever to emerge out of Africa.
pls there must statue for innoson KANU nwankwo and also statue for my humble self
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by Amarabae(f): 1:03am On Nov 10, 2017
sanpipita:
Look at how Igbo tradition is being bastardized, this is shameful what has Sirleaf contributed to Imo state to deserve such title, can an average Imolite have anything to identify Sirleaf by this title, do they really know what ada di ora mma means? *spits
she totally deserves it..
Enough of this unnecessary hatred on anything okorocha,
She is a worthy visitor to Igboland and a chieftaincy title is a way of appreciation.
I may not like okorocha fully but let's be criticising him with points abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by hollandis(f): 1:14am On Nov 10, 2017
I now know Imos are cowards

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by obailala(m): 1:24am On Nov 10, 2017
sanpipita:
Look at how Igbo tradition is being bastardized, this is shameful what has Sirleaf contributed to Imo state to deserve such title, can an average Imolite have anything to identify Sirleaf by this title, do they really know what ada di ora mma means? *spits
The thousands of nonentities and scallywags that get those titles on a regular basis, from crooked politicians to dubious businessmen and fraudulent moneybags, are those people more deserving of those titles than a visiting president?... That people have decided to hate Rochas does not mean we must throw away objectivity and just criticise everything for the sake of criticising.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by nkemdi89(f): 1:48am On Nov 10, 2017
Nigeria is blessed and highly developed, look at the president and her entourage looking haggard and unkept as if we went to receive nwangele abi okigwe local government chairman, the president looks very weak due to aging , but here in Nigeria we have much resources that if not for corruption, poverty would have been issue of the past. Imagine avutu poultry in IMO state has the capacity to employ 7000 people, yet its moribund while the governor gallivants with our " scarce resources "

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by Amarabae(f): 1:50am On Nov 10, 2017
obailala:
The thousands of nonentities and scallywags that get those titles on a regular basis, from crooked politicians to dubious businessmen and fraudulent moneybags, are those people more deserving of those titles than a visiting president?... That people have decided to hate Rochas does not mean we must throw away objectivity and just criticise everything for the sake of criticising.
God bless you dear.
I don't like Rocha's but cmon, it's should not take away our sense of reasoning.
Forest Whitaker visited nkwerre some years ago and he was given a chieftaincy title as a black American who traced his root to the Igbos.
Sometimes it's used as a sign of appreciation.
When flavour visited Liberia some years back,they honoured him also with a chieftaincy title, same as when Rio Ferdinand visited Lagos back then, he was honoured with a chieftaincy title too.
It's used for appreciation.
Playing politics with emotion is one of our problems.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by degamemaster(m): 1:58am On Nov 10, 2017
Spylord48:
Lol ist stage gone.tomorrow the main business of the day will be done. THE GRAND UNVEILING CEREMONY!!!
After which preparation for the next statue unveiling will commence. Who knows it might be Robert mugabe this time around.
If only that mumu of a gov called Rochas has given this awards to Robert Mugabe, I would've applauded him because President Mugabe is one Pan-African president who truly stand and will continue to stand again white supremacy and neo colonialism.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by Leez(m): 2:05am On Nov 10, 2017
Ogbeniayo:

Commotion. Quote me ki ara san pa yin. Awon ode
brown roof in pains

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by Leez(m): 2:08am On Nov 10, 2017
obailala:

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by obailala(m): 2:21am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=Leez post=62235799][/quote]I can see ur pops in the pix pooing on your destiny ... tongue
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by Konze70: 2:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Now I can see that okoroawusa is brain dead. What a clown !
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by dikeigbo2(m): 2:40am On Nov 10, 2017
Abagworo:

Jealousy won't kill you. They can't visit your backward and insecure State.

So in your mind and thinking...Imo is moving forward and secure?.......they really took your battery jokes apart

These visits are jamborees which has not added any meaning to the life of ordinary Imolites....

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by ezeagu(m): 2:48am On Nov 10, 2017
Igbo titles are toilet paper. Sorry. I'm pretty sure that Evans guy has a title.

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo by Amarabae(f): 2:53am On Nov 10, 2017
ezeagu:
Igbo titles are toilet paper. Sorry. I'm pretty sure that Evans guy has a title.
so? How can you try to compare Ellen Johnson sirleaf to Evans?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi / Senate Presidency- Buhari States Position / Soldiers Beat Salihu Aliyu, The Galadima Of Tungan-Maje & Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.