Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:07 AM

Most Nigerian Christians Might End Up Going To "Hell" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Nigerian Christians Might End Up Going To "Hell" (452 Views)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Christians Might End Up Going To "Hell" by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
The type of Christianity practiced in Nigeria is just annoying. Oh My God. Where will I start?
Is it the hateful congregation? These ones everybody is a witch, has demons or trying to kill them. I personally believe these ones are vile. We have them on nairaland here. One can't just mentioning Obama. Every thread he opens, he bashes Obama, his hatred for Obama is visible even to the blind and audible to the deaf.
The hypocrites? These ones are slay mama and fuckboys. These ones can slay and Bleep and break hearts for Africa, but once you mention gays, ehh, they will start quoting the scriptures for you. I personally don't argue with these ones. You see them on Facebook and nairaland too. They will commit fornication from Monday to Saturday but on Sundays they will go to Church. Oga choir master is here, aunty children section pastor is also present.
You need to see them on Facebook and nairaland telling gays "you will go to hell". Aunty and brother, please prostitutes no dey go to hell? Abi remove the pin in your eye before removing another person own.

The Christ siblings: Hian, these group na den heaven is made for. You cannot have constructive dialogue with these set. No, no, no. They have donated their brain to the church. They will use their last money to dress fine and go to church but stingy. They don't care oo that their pastor with only about 70 members drive big car( I have personally seen this one, a man with a very small church driving venza and he doesn't have any occupation). Once you tell this set to think with their brain, nope they won't. Some even challenge climate change, IVF, surrogacy etc. these group and science doesn't see eye to eye. If it's not in the Bible, then it's not valid (their motto).

The ones that go to church just because they want to go. I was in this group before. They go to show off, look clean and chase girls. That's all. Preaching they don't know, sermons and prayer point nko? They know if pastor pray? Lie lie pastor no pray ooo.

I think it's time for re-orientation in Nigeria, our Christianity is so bad and not healthy. We tend to use the scriptures to suit us. You cannot be a Christian and be happy that a gay was caught and lynched, you cannot be a Christian and you insult Muslims and ridicule Allah(Peace Be Upon Him). I have seen many people here in Nairaland insulting Muslims and making fun of Allah(PBUH), you can't be a Christian and you support Trump, You can't be a Christian and you laugh when Boko Haram kills a defenseless child in the North; you call it karma because if the civil war (Igbos), yes, we Igbos were massacred but that doesn't mean we have to lose our humanity, we have to show them we are better than th extremists.
We Christians bear the mark of Christ. We say we follow Christ hence our name, We say we want to live a Christ like life, hence our name. But we tend to forget Christ's basic rule, his most important law: Love. Scriptures say that "God is Love". This is the ultimate and and most important gift, or law. We should love each other.
Re: Most Nigerian Christians Might End Up Going To "Hell" by Chuks9000: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
Still reading d epistle
Re: Most Nigerian Christians Might End Up Going To "Hell" by hopefulLandlord: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
"You can't be a Christian and support Trump" explain pls
Re: Most Nigerian Christians Might End Up Going To "Hell" by Hier(m): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Can you preach a sermon?
Re: Most Nigerian Christians Might End Up Going To "Hell" by greatnaija01: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
FINALLY you forgot to mention yourself... THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN... you should be praying for them than POINTING at them... if you point in prayer its a prayer point... at least you solved a part of the problem... BEFORE YOU POINT OUT SPECK IN YOUR BROTHER'S EYES... What about the LOG in yours.

I just felt someone should tell you... ACCUSERS TOO GO TO HELL... for the devil is their father being the chief accuser of the brethren

Arondizuogu:
The type of Christianity practiced in Nigeria is just annoying. Oh My God. Where will I start?
Is it the hateful congregation? These ones everybody is a witch, has demons or trying to kill them. I personally believe these ones are vile. We have them on nairaland here. One can't just mentioning Obama. Every thread he opens, he bashes Obama, his hatred for Obama is visible even to the blind and audible to the deaf.
The hypocrites? These ones are slay mama and fuckboys. These ones can slay and Bleep and break hearts for Africa, but once you mention gays, ehh, they will start quoting the scriptures for you. I personally don't argue with these ones. You see them on Facebook and nairaland too. They will commit fornication from Monday to Saturday but on Sundays they will go to Church. Oga choir master is here, aunty children section pastor is also present.
You need to see them on Facebook and nairaland telling gays "you will go to hell". Aunty and brother, please prostitutes no dey go to hell? Abi remove the pin in your eye before removing another person own.

The Christ siblings: Hian, these group na den heaven is made for. You cannot have constructive dialogue with these set. No, no, no. They have donated their brain to the church. They will use their last money to dress fine and go to church but stingy. They don't care oo that their pastor with only about 70 members drive big car( I have personally seen this one, a man with a very small church driving venza and he doesn't have any occupation). Once you tell this set to think with their brain, nope they won't. Some even challenge climate change, IVF, surrogacy etc. these group and science doesn't see eye to eye. If it's not in the Bible, then it's not valid (their motto).

The ones that go to church just because they want to go. I was in this group before. They go to show off, look clean and chase girls. That's all. Preaching they don't know, sermons and prayer point nko? They know if pastor pray? Lie lie pastor no pray ooo.

I think it's time for re-orientation in Nigeria, our Christianity is so bad and not healthy. We tend to use the scriptures to suit us. You cannot be a Christian and be happy that a gay was caught and lynched, you cannot be a Christian and you insult Muslims and ridicule Allah(Peace Be Upon Him). I have seen many people here in Nairaland insulting Muslims and making fun of Allah(PBUH), you can't be a Christian and you support Trump, You can't be a Christian and you laugh when Boko Haram kills a defenseless child in the North; you call it karma because if the civil war (Igbos), yes, we Igbos were massacred but that doesn't mean we have to lose our humanity, we have to show them we are better than th extremists.
We Christians bear the mark of Christ. We say we follow Christ hence our name, We say we want to live a Christ like life, hence our name. But we tend to forget Christ's basic rule, his most important law: Love. Scriptures say that "God is Love". This is the ultimate and and most important gift, or law. We should love each other.
Re: Most Nigerian Christians Might End Up Going To "Hell" by OtemSapien: 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lies. All christians will make boring heaven. Hell fire doesn't exist for millions of years now. It stopped existing since the time of Mulah.

Doctufos:
Histar 2:20-27
20. Now there were some who screamed and cursed, saying, God, you are evil. For you have made this fire to torment us and not to even torment Satan as your book have said. For this Satan does not even appear as if the fire hurts him at all. And all his angels are not affected by your fire also. For they laugh weird laughter at us and punish us, feeling no pain at all.
21. And we cry in the fire, but Satan whom you have made the fire for is always laughing in it. For he feels no pain at all. And he still has the strength to strike us with his weapons, laughing hard. Yet you said that you have made this place for Satan and his angels.
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said, I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I have made the fire for you because you become my followers on earth and then you are bound by my laws.
23. For my laws cannot be broken. For if you break any of my laws, you shall be punished here forever.
24. Now while our wailings continued, a great light came and lightened up the darkness of the smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I have come to free your souls. For you are seeing the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the imagination of the god whom you worship. For like one on earth who take the weed of tekum and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all imagined became the places we went. But the imaginations were not our own originally, for our thoughts only matched the thoughts of some good gods who have themselves by their imaginations made good afterlives thousands of years before.
27. And I found myself in this peaceful Valley which I have imagined, knowing not that it is really in existence.

(1) (Reply)

Pentecostalism Is A Doctrine Of Greed Which Is Destroying Critical Thinking / How Pastors Get Rich / What Nigerian Christians Define As Tolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.