Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (62843 Views)

Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 7:50am On Nov 10, 2017
g
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by theapeman: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are photos trending on social media showing how a man was caught and disgraced after he was caught sleeping with another man's wife in her house. According to media reports, the woman's husband got wind of what was going on in his house after being tipped off by neighbours.

The visibly angry husband stormed the house with security operatives and others as they caught the randy pair romping on the bed.

The young man was arrested and taken into custody.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/pandemonium-man-catches-wife-lover-house-photos.html
naija women are so useless angry

I pity our brothers who keep marrying those black good for nothing creature called women undecided
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by akigbemaru: 7:51am On Nov 10, 2017
Rokia2:
Omg look at the living condition and the woman is not even thinking about how to improve their lives instead she's spreading her legs for men anyhow.

I really pity the husband just imagine he was probably out hustling for food money for his family while some nigga was recklessly fu..ck:ing the pussy that's supposed to be his.

The lack of respect and loyalty is alarming. I see why some men kill when they catch their spouse cheating. Just imagine this sort of disrespect and betrayal.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Awoo88: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2017
DopeBoss:
Some Men Are Funny Sha.. How Will U Enjoy The Sex When:
*It's Another Man's Wife
* D woman ain't fine
*D room is even congested
*D bed na boarding school foamundecided
Have you ever heard the expression " stolen sex is sweet"
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2017
Lmaooooo! Same thoughts crossed my mind! Lmao

DopeBoss:
*It's Another Man's Wife
* D woman ain't fine
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by austinfab14(m): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2017
Everyday for the theif, one day for the owner.

Believe me, it can't be his first time of coming to that house.

See what woman incus* have caused this man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2017
This definitely happened in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I don't know why some men still go after married women and i don't know what a married woman will be doing with another man on her matrimonial bed undecided
Na for Bush e for better?
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Obviously this must be Kenya

I know naija men have taste

See room , even kirikiri prison clean pass the room

I know the Bed bug on that foam wud be up too 700 embarassed
just my thought.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by JoshMedia: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Bed bug analyst has spoken

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by simplex2: 7:58am On Nov 10, 2017
DopeBoss:
*It's Another Man's Wife
* D woman ain't fine

Konji is a real bastard!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2017
Make D man use machete slap d idiot for back.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by 2shure: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2017
see d gen house kinda room.
hall3 1 man matress
no diff btwn them and afonja.
u wer see afonjas dress to impress.
wear gold abi na g.l
wear lace..u go feel say na mansion dem dey stay
go dia aous
naso d room dey look like.
abegi

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2017
See the bed sef? shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by hooklover: 8:03am On Nov 10, 2017
This way happy wen u go and play away match and expect to win.
The house and lady and men are so ugly. Peninsula no fit stand for such a lady.
Wen u want to Bleep Randy wives tale her to ur hideout respect the husband and his bed.
So many nice places to duck married ladies.i have some I duck regularly. One comes on her way to work for her does another web coming back from church service. I never know we're they reside.

Do u know some money rituals involve u to Bleep married lady on her matrimonial bed.
Or Bleep a pregnant lady on her matrimonial bed one a month.

If u give a married Lady 500k or 1million for one round in her matrimonial bed. 80% of lady's will agree and tell u wen to come.

Married Ladies have a price if u meet dere price dry are all urs....
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Jimmybyi: 8:04am On Nov 10, 2017
Rokia2:

The man ain't fine either or do you think women don't deserve good looking men as well?

Na only the woman own you come talk nonsense

Double standard bullshit.

The man ain't fine but she chose to marry him and live in his house. Stay Faithful in ur husband's house, that's d message

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2017
Rokia2:

The man ain't fine either or do you think women don't deserve good looking men as well?

Na only the woman own you come talk nonsense

Double standard bullshit.

you got it all wrong

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by NERDYDREAMS(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2017
how can someone even call that foam his own bed... grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Johnson5258: 8:06am On Nov 10, 2017
oga na true talk oooo
Luxuryconsult:
Some people get mind sha.. You go another man house go dey shag en wife. Which kain world be this wey we dey so self? I no even fit visit female friend.. If you wan collect my something and no fit carry am come meet me for my house, biko come dey carry your something go. Make one husband/bf come strangle me go throwey me for inside bush. All because of puna. Tofiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2017
In the 3rd pix the woman husband is like "so na u dey bang my wife?". And the guy is like "kai, oga sorry I no know say she be ur wife I ben tink say na another man wife". Haha can't stop lafin here joor..........Although, I HATE NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Eberex(m): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2017
much of the blame should go to the woman. Her confidence level must be 120% to have allowed him in their bed
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2017
when trouble sleep yanga go wake am watin e dey finnnnnd palaver e dey find...grin........ see u see troublecheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:13am On Nov 10, 2017
CEEcey:
This one na real gobe oo
the day I go catch you with our landlord na dat dey you go know sey I get craze for head
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by noskcid(m): 8:14am On Nov 10, 2017
DopeBoss:
*It's Another Man's Wife
* D woman ain't fine

grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by GentlemanAyo(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I don't know why some men still go after married women and i don't know what a married woman will be doing with another man on her matrimonial bed undecided

You mean ordinary foam because I see no bed and there is nothing matrimonial about it.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by TEYA: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2017
DopeBoss:
*It's Another Man's Wife
* D woman ain't fine
And the house belongs to the husband of the woman
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Ogbeniayo(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Neminc: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2017
theapeman:
naija women are so useless angry

I pity our brothers who keep marrying those black good for nothing creature called women undecided

If we no marry them, shey na our fellow man we go marry?
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2017
sad the policeman be like will u kip qwayert or if I slap u ehn!useless people
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Edum13656: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2017
ugly husband, ugly wife, ugly lover... I wonder the centre of their attraction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k / Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.