Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards (80350 Views)

Tboss' See-Through Outfit To AFRIMA 2017 (Photos) / Mr Eazi's Outfit To Beat FM That Has People Talking: Hit Or Miss? / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Kolababe: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2017
This photo has been trending all night online.The South African Feather Awards held hours ago has some of the worst dressense on the continent. South African Musician "Skolopada" wore an outfit filled with sausages and a charcoal handbag to the award ceremony.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/see-the-controversial-thing-a-lady-wore-to-awards-ceremony-in-sa

3 Likes

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Kolababe: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2017

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Oyindidi(f): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2017
This is madnessgrin

22 Likes

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by tchimatic(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2017
madness!!!

207 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by AlexCk: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
This is madnessgrin

tchimatic:
madness!!!

Lol.
Madness u say?

This is sparta!!!!!!!!! grin grin

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by zinachidi(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2017
disgusting

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by gabinogem(m): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2017
Lol... Funny enough, some persons will still blame her action on men.

11 Likes

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2017
It's not until you start to sleep in gutters or scrapping the bark of a tree with your teeth before we recognise mad people.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2017
It's not until you start to sleep in gutters or scrapping the bark of a tree with your teeth before we recognise mad people.

9 Likes

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by DanseMacabre(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2017
The lady is just being creative. Niipples covered, pussy covered, good to go. Cos last time I checked, the definition of 'nudity' has changed.

10 Likes

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by dtruth50: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2017
dis is just d beginning. girls will start walking nake and dey will see nothing wrong with it. its all among the end time

6 Likes

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2017
i must trend syndrome. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by terrezo2002(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2017
All in the name of attention.

3 Likes

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by nwakibie3(m): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by free2ryhme: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kolababe:
This photo has been trending all night online.The South African Feather Awards held hours ago has some of the worst dressense on the continent. South African Musician "Skolopada" wore an outfit filled with sausages and a charcoal handbag to the award ceremony.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/see-the-controversial-thing-a-lady-wore-to-awards-ceremony-in-sa

craze people full that country undecided

1 Like

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by looseweight: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lol
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by mrphysics(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lol, you said I can't believe what a lady/woman can do? Na lie, there is nothing beyond them.
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by free2ryhme: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by orbis(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Na come chop be that na....i like SA wella...no wonder rape no de end there....mfkerrrrrrsssss
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by ElPadrino33: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yeye South Africa wey even get serious HIV infestation ontop cry

1 Like

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by moshood521: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2017

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by maxtop(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Some caption can make you waste your data sha. This is not new nah. Was hoping to see a completely nude lady displaying those bad curves and 2 antennas with maximum frequency. grin

2 Likes

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by gurunlocker: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
How will you wear this and feel comfortable going out? You can't even follow me as my gf or wife, thunder wan fire you be that.

Later they will be shouting rape...

4 Likes

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by PitexyBaba(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Y Wnt I Bliv?
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Odianose13(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
No be South Africa again? Sugbon, eleyi ti ya were!

This one go need another grand statue in the heart of ........ state.

1 Like

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by SympleSam(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
It is finished grin
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by luvinhubby(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
South Africans are exporting stupidity to the rest of Africa.

Kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Florblu(f): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
Roboskeske Roboskeske

If no be you, tell me who?

Nobody messing with my BOO o
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Teeboi56: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
End time dressing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date / Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.