Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Can OCD Be Overcome By Itself? I Want To Determine I Will Stop This Behaviour - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can OCD Be Overcome By Itself? I Want To Determine I Will Stop This Behaviour (526 Views)

Suri Tribeswomen Of Ethiopia Who Wear Large Lip Plate To Determine Worth In Cows / How Can These People Stop This Boy From Becoming Emir In Iwoland? / How Would You Explain This Behaviour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can OCD Be Overcome By Itself? I Want To Determine I Will Stop This Behaviour by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2017
I am obsessed with things being brand new.

I always want to be brand new, infact, I envy babies and small children and I wish that I could go back to the day I was born and start a new life.

I have changed my number so many times, in the space of 1 year I have had 12 numbers.

I am constantly changing email address, because I want a ‘new’ one – I have even run out of email name combinations for my email address with the email provider, with multiple email providers

I have even changed my name at one point but changed it back

I always wants to re-invent himself, and be a new person

Always doing factory reset on my phone, always cleaning my house, always writing things and when it looks messy throwing it away - spent so much money on note books

Always changing school and jobs

How can I stop this behaviour?

Church hasn’t worked for me, counselling did not work..

I remember when I bought a brand new laptop but because I felt I had contaminated it – I sold the laptop for 2nd hand on the day I bought it, because I wanted a brand new one
Re: Can OCD Be Overcome By Itself? I Want To Determine I Will Stop This Behaviour by Probz(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2017
I’m trying to help you. You just need to stick to the action plan I gave you. Come on. Stop posting it on here. There’s nothing the wider Nigerian public can do for you than I can’t and a hundred times more.
Re: Can OCD Be Overcome By Itself? I Want To Determine I Will Stop This Behaviour by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Probz:
I’m trying to help you. You just need to stick to the action plan I gave you. Come on. Stop posting it on here. There’s nothing the wider Nigerian public can do for you than I can’t and a hundred times more.

reply my email plz

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Just Taken A Social Media/ Society Break? / Africans Should Start Embracing The Use Of African Methods To Solve Various Life / Panic:mysteries Of The Greek God Pan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.