Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance (716 Views)

Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband Steps Out For A Romantic Date Night / "I Didn’t Date My Husband Before Marriage" - Sharon Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance by aprokomania(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2017
Daughter to Pastor and Mrs. Chris Oyakhilome, Sharon Oyakhilome just got engaged to her fiance.

Her Mother, Anita, broke the news, herself on her Verified Facebook Page. She wrote; “Congratulations to my daughter and son-in-law to be. What makes marriage beautiful is when two become one flesh, inseparable and always enjoying the pleasure of each others company.”

Another user, Amaka Ezeh excited by the news wrote: “Oh my God…….our very own CSO just said yes!!!! As in….. Carrissa Sharon Oyakhilome just got engaged to her future husband. Glorry…..That means PST CHRIS will soon become a grandfather, I just can’t wait for him to carry his grandson”

Congratulatory messages has since been falling in for the newly engaged couple..

“Congratulations Sharon and big congratulations to you too dear Pastor Anita. God bless this union and fill their home with peace and joy.”

“Many Congrats my darling Pastor Anita. Soo happy for you strong daughter of God. God bless your relationship and your union Sharon. Congratulations!”
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance by aprokomania(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2017
pics

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Law Mock Mastercraft & His Funny Outfit As He Celebrate Banky On His Weddin / Juliet Ibrahim Wants To Meet You (pics) / BBA Winner Idris Sultan Strips Down To His Underwear & Fans Are Not Impressed,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.