Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) (14551 Views)

EFCC Reacts To Sealed Rochas Foundation College, Supermarket, Daughter’s School / Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by austonclint(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
HAPPENING NOW....... Rochas and President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf speaks at Rochas Foundation.. as the president visits Rochas Foundation

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW pt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9IFNPDLiYA

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW pt 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTTNmmxbCAs

CC:lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by amiibaby(f): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Wow first to comment

But wait ooo where is my dollar as fct

Back to the matter on point

Wait ooo I have nothing to say angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
grin

1 Like

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by miqos02(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
hmmmm
Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by TonyOputa(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
This Land is Not for Sale
Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by ezana1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Her statue is on the way

2 Likes

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by ElPadrino33: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
So, in plain terms, this visit is not helping IMO state in anyway but 'Rochas Foundation' ?! This is advanced level political yahoo yahoo grin Once again, Imolites take heart !

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by cashlurd(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
In two-three weeks time, it would be the President of Mozambique coming. I wonder why Imolites come online to show their grievance yet they can't just simply go to the location of the statues and pull them down!!!!! Hypocrisy or Fear??

Rochas said he spent about NGN500m to erect the Zuma statue. Common sense would tell us the same amount was spent to erect this one too..

In total, he spent NGN1b to erect"TWO" statues in IMO state at the detriment of the IMO civil servants and tax payers.

And you say things have not yet fallen apart

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by pdpisGONE: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
it seem okorocha is one of the best governor
imo state ever had
he has been attracting world leaders
from zuma of south africa to mrs. johnson
God less my governor

4 Likes

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by Earthquake1: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Okorocha I'm landing Imo next month.

Do the needful cool

1 Like

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by Bitterleafsoup: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
This lady who allowed population control strategist to wipe out her population with a disease that GEJ squashed in days is forming greatest African leader. A women that could not do anything to stop the
Orphans and youths from terrorizing
her citizens and was busy practicing nepotism with her sons and family. Roaches a man that could not do one single project to completion is giving out awards. Imolites you have suffered!

4 Likes

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
I no get mb to watch tongue
Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by free2ryhme: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
and they elected him governor

Person wey dem for use do sacrifice

how easterners elect the man still baffles the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by Bossontop(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Heheheheh!!! Me seff make i go jam am ooo maybe him fit nack me my own statue join

8 Likes

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by Symbei(f): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
amiibaby:
Hi
As u no get wetyn to comment
Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by pawesome(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Blip
Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by Yoshy: 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
I'm don enter 1 chance!!
Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Now lemme use this space to clear something: Sir Leaf ain't the only female President out of Africa. She was the first but not the only. President Joyce Banda of Malawi is another.

Seen a couple of comments saying she's that.

By the way, Imo State " pearl of status and home of chieftaincy title"

2 Likes

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by amiibaby(f): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Symbei:

As u no get wetyn to comment
and u wey get wetin to talk why waste it in quoting me... Were
Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by trustibk(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

I buy itunes walmart amazon, vanilla for more info on how to do business with me. just check my profile or reach my signature. . a trial will convince you. . THANKS
Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by Super1759: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Someone visits "Rochas Foundation college" and they use Government fund to build Status for her ....
"patronise my business and come join to chop IMO money
Sorry my IMO people

1 Like

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by Hades2016(m): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
I don't care

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by AmandaLuv(f): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kk
Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by Uyi168: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Another statue loading..
Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by Kendroid: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Who Curse 9ja cry

3 Likes

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by odyx: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Am thinking Rocha's need to visit psychiatry hospital, he need to get his head examined

2 Likes

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by lilfreezy: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
Not finding any of this talk talk interesting. Just waiting for him to unveil the statue

1 Like

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by talk2percy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
I am tired of hearing about this man called Rochas, honestly. Ayam tired. Pls 2019 where are art thou

1 Like

Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by iamdannyfc(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Watching okorocha in 3d

meanwhile

The best website for serious student writing exam to be is Onlysage.Tk
Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by joystickextend1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Another statute loading

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys
Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by hooklover: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Good job by Rochas to bring correct folks. The lady deserve the award. He is extending his influence over the nation's. He is also protecting the interest of Ibo who travel across the globe to survive.

She will go back to Liberia and have Nigerians dear to her heart.

Welcome Rocha's keep it up
Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by dahunsy(f): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Coughs**clears throat# truly his idea n vision for imo state is driving him crazy.. grin wasting tax payers money on personal project how do u correlate spending state fund on Rocha's foundation undecidedwhere are d youth n elite of the state
Re: President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) by toluxa1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
Please I have a degree in Statue design and building. I need a Job with the Imo state Govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video / 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central / Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.