Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School (24149 Views)

Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers / Akwa Ibom Recruitment Of 10,000 Teachers 2021: How To Apply / Rivers State To Recruit 10,000 Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by MightyHand(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmm
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by LordAdam16: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
I sure detest this man and wouldn't vote for him even if I had a gun to my head. But on this, he gets a thumb up.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
free2ryhme:
grin grin

see wetin the sacked teachers do

Can you imagine ?
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by Guyman02: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
It takes courage to do what he is doing, planning for the next generation instead of the next election

10 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by HumbleGee(f): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
free2ryhme:

and the idiot replied
ok if u say so
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by Depreacherman(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
25,000 that will still fail primary school test.

God help kaduna sha!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Agricblog:
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT IMPARTING KNOWLEDGE AND GOOD CHARACTER TO LEADERS OF THE FUTURE? -The Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Commission is recruiting 25,000 primary school teachers. Please apply. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for written and oral examinations prior to further training and deployment. Details below:

http://yakubublog..co.id/2017/11/kaduna-government-recruiting-teachers.html?m=1

Very good!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
A drastic measure like this is what is needed to improve our educational system. Hope the recruitment process will be fair and not lopsided though.
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by malowsky(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
MirJay:
I have d feeling that this mallam wanna recruit Alfas and imams into the educational sector of Kaduna state.s
Ur brain is full of akamu

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
SUPPORTED...

How can one teach what he or she does not know..?
Is that one a Native Doctor...??

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
use and dump loading
agterr he get re elected, he will find another excuse to sack hundreds of thousands,
after all anybodg can be a.man of steel when he has licenced killers and elite bodyguards at the thumb of his hands

.Nigerians una mumu never do, nothing good can ever come out of el rufai,lets see his bravado if he is stripped of his assests and out of a job
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
use and dump loading
afterr he get re elected, he will find another excuse to sack hundreds of thousands,
after all anybodg can be a.man of steel when he has licenced killers and elite bodyguards at the thumb of his hands

.Nigerians una mumu never do, nothing good can ever come out of el rufai,lets see his bravado if he is stripped of his assests and out of a job
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by Realdeals(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Other states need to replicate El-rufai template, he got the balls, enough of mediocrity from the citizens.
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by 02Kebreal(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
THANKS! I HAVE APPLIED ALREADY... THE OFFICE IS VERY CLOSE TO MY HOUSE. KADUNA STATE GOVT. PAY WORKERS WELL. IF U WANNA APPLY AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT,CALL ME

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by giddykay: 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
HumbleGee:
More Idiots to the workforce.. .olodos
which town are you from?
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by wyqay: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
restructuring and redefining our educational sector is necessary.
l bet you,the outcome of result in kaduna state is thesame in 99 percent of states in Nigeria.
Lagos state a case study

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by victorazyvictor(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Recruiting Muslims I guess.
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by HumbleGee(f): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
giddykay:
which town are you from?
The Town Of Wisdom
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by Nevee: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lol! El-rufai...I'm not surprised. Na go him hear, him no dey hear come.
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by Cromagnon: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
elChapo1:
politicians must take Nigerians for being very stu.pid. One week to elections in anambra state AND all of a sudden all the street lights are functional and stupidly powered by generators.
Are Nigerians not stupid?

btw Kaduna state educational system needs total overhauling.
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by hamzeiy: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
MirJay:
I have d feeling that this mallam wanna recruit Alfas and imams into the educational sector of Kaduna state.s
Humm..I have a feeling some people are just meant to be everly stewpid.
You have failed to realised 65 to 70 percent of the teachers sacked are from northern kaduna and zazzau axis (zaria) where 98 percent are hausa muslims the major contributors to el rufai electoral victory.smh

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by obataokenwa(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Truth be told, Elrufai has foresight and can change things...if one looks at Abuja, you dont have any option than praising the man for job well done...Since he left as FCT minister, no one has done 5% of what he achieved.

For this one, I respect him....just that he's in the same category with Buhari in being a religious bigot and hate Christians

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by ussy09(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
AntiWailer:
Leader.

This is the kind of leader I thought Buhari was. sad

Am telling u oo
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by Slymonster(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
ehie:
use and dump loading
afterr he get re elected, he will find another excuse to sack hundreds of thousands,

You make no sense

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
nairavsdollars:
This short man mean business oooo. The number of sacked teachers is outrageous BUT if that is what it takes to turn around the educational sector in the state, I'm in support of it. Many of the teachers in public schools are political supporters who knows nothing. They sell their goods in school and engage in gossips all day. At the end of the month, they get their pay. Why won't our educational sector be in shambles?

The Midget must reinstate all those teachers ooo, Because Nigeria cannot deny products of their education system.
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by HeyCorleone(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
I just want to know what the critics would say.

Please anyone against this man and his reforms should please quote me. Lemme see your reasons..

Lemme know just how stupid Nigerians can get.
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by zurielsam(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
make i apply sef if dem no go use state of origin as a criteria
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by MVLOX(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
As for me I no dey wasted time at all I don apply.... I still dey vex say I leave my beta teaching jab way I get with my NCE to go get get a BSc in Geology and nw no I don fall back to teaching again with a drastically reduced pay... As it stands right nw na teaching win am
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by urahara(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
This man would make a better president than buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by ummcee(f): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
MirJay:
na u sabi
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by Walelavender(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
If the appraisal was carried out meticulously, then, those olodo teachers have no business going back to classes. They should be replaced ASAP.
Re: Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School by Pato5(m): 1:16am On Nov 11, 2017
I may not like the fanatic nature of this man but I highly commend this reform. Right decision for the emancipation of his people from gross illiteracy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland / Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying / Five Things To Never Say In A Job-Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.