Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Political Science...is This A Case Of Had I Know? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Political Science...is This A Case Of Had I Know? (792 Views)

Court Declines Jurisdiction On Case Of Female Army Officer Who Married Foreigner / Which One Is Better? Social Work Or Political Science? / Bsc In Computer Science, Is It Still A Lucrative Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political Science...is This A Case Of Had I Know? by dlaw70(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
I know this may not be the right way to present my case,but I sure know this is the right channel.
I wrote jamb four times scoring nothing less than 190 in each with 9 credits in ssce,plus wanderful performance in all the post utme but no admission offered.
I finally got admitted into a fed uni to study political science .both friends and families tried to discourage me from studying the course,stating that it was not marketable.I proceeded into studying the course not minding their wanton opposition.
Fast forward,I graduated went for nysc,finished and am now as jobless as you all can guess.all the job adverts I have been coming across has not mentioned my discipline,even the ones I aplly has not even tried flashing my number.

My friends who studied medicine,accounting and some economics have all gotten employed .
To make matters worst,even backyard schools I intend to go and do part time withe tell me they don't need government or civic education teacher. Right now,these very guys mock me due to my unmarketable course .

I Bring this to the forum becouse I believe that this will be of greate benefits to many.
I also have been reading of how this greate forum has helped countless people to get employed thus,I know my case will not be different. I hold a second class degree division and ready to work in the following state;Benue,Taraba,cross river,nasarawa and abuja.

Pls help a drawing brother.
Mode pls help move this to the front page where I strongly believe my helpers dwell.

God bless nairaland

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Political Science...is This A Case Of Had I Know? by dlaw70(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor802:

Brace up my brother. I studied a far worse course with zero job prospect in the name of physiology (bms). Graduated 2006. Many adverts I saw, the course was often ommited in course of study list. Many employers won't even look towards your direction. Back then in school we deceived ourselves with the saying "anyone can work any where." Its all lies and easier said than done. Though I later went into entrepreneurship but I'm hoping to travel out and study the course of my dreams one of these days (cosmology or astrology). It might not be marketable here too but over there, they need me. Had I known, I wouldn't have wasted my time studying physiology. I just wasted my money.

Text me your number, we can mingle together.

thanks my brother.
u are a God sent.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Spotted In Mozambique Hustling - Pic / Survey / Top Emerging Job Roles In AI And Machine Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.