Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Massive Scam! Fayemi's N700m Website For Mines & Steel didn't cost 500k! [PICS] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Massive Scam! Fayemi's N700m Website For Mines & Steel didn't cost 500k! [PICS] (945 Views)

Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) / N700m Fraud: Court Docks Ize-iyamu, Four Others, Fix March 26 For Ruling …‘we N / Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Scam! Fayemi's N700m Website For Mines & Steel didn't cost 500k! [PICS] by wjxavier(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Guys, guys, guys!!! Help This country nah! This is Fayemis N700,000,000 website.

There is nothing worth even 500k on this website. This is how he contracted elitist website for N29m as ekiti governor.

Help this country! This MUST be probed!

Contractor is messrs galaxy backbone

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Massive Scam! Fayemi's N700m Website For Mines & Steel didn't cost 500k! [PICS] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
day light robbery

1 Like

Re: Massive Scam! Fayemi's N700m Website For Mines & Steel didn't cost 500k! [PICS] by wjxavier(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
cc: lalasticlala epp your country. @seun you sef check am. We owe ourselves to confront this behemoth

1 Like

Re: Massive Scam! Fayemi's N700m Website For Mines & Steel didn't cost 500k! [PICS] by jamace(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Fayemi wants to contest governorship election in Ekiti state with the stolen money.

EFCC should nab him fast!

https://www.nairaland.com/4165795/fayemi-seek-buharis-permission-contest
Re: Massive Scam! Fayemi's N700m Website For Mines & Steel didn't cost 500k! [PICS] by boredom: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Fayemi fear God oohhhh......
Re: Massive Scam! Fayemi's N700m Website For Mines & Steel didn't cost 500k! [PICS] by wjxavier(m): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
jamace:
Fayemi wants to contest governorship election in Ekiti state with the stolen money.

EFCC should nab him fast!

https://www.nairaland.com/4165795/fayemi-seek-buharis-permission-contest

These guys will destroy whatever good Buhari is planning to do for Nigeria.
Re: Massive Scam! Fayemi's N700m Website For Mines & Steel didn't cost 500k! [PICS] by inotice: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
wjxavier:

These guys will destroy whatever good Buhari is planning to do for Nigeria.

Buhari is remorseless tormentor.Give him no benefit of doubt.He has no good plan for Nigeria.
Re: Massive Scam! Fayemi's N700m Website For Mines & Steel didn't cost 500k! [PICS] by Lordspicy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
efcc dem suppose dey nairaland dey monitor like mods... any thief we catch them go enter him house go carry am
Re: Massive Scam! Fayemi's N700m Website For Mines & Steel didn't cost 500k! [PICS] by inotice: 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nigeria cannot be corruption free unless by the intervention of a determined higher force.This is not to say that corruption cannot be abated or brought to the bearest minimum with consistent and concerted effort.Partys will come and go, corruption will remain.Situations like this relating to gross mismanagement of funds will persist.Corruption has eaten deep into every fibre of the fabric of the foundation of this nation.Voting for APC or voting them out for another party will not bring the change we desire either.Basically, both APC and PDP are flooded with corrupt men.One promoted free spending and distribution of projects, which allows for a wider circulation of money while the other promulgates selfish systems and draconian decrees on her citizens laced with continual propaganda of zero tolerance for corruption.Its a case of choosing the lesser evil.Had it been PDP won the 2015 elections and cases of unaccountability like this one spring up, most people from the other side of the divide will say they made a mistake voting for PDP.They will make up all sorts of nasty complaints too.Truth is our problem is bigger than what we think.Untill the youth of this beloved blessed country, irrespective of class and cradle, irrespective of ethnicity and tradition realize that the future of this nation should belong to them, resisting all manners of opposing views, come together and fight against these power drunken and self-centered leaders - demanding fairness and justice in every sector and institution of the country from them, only then can we start steering the ship in the right direction.At the moment, Nigeria is Cursed! She is under siege by her leaders.
Re: Massive Scam! Fayemi's N700m Website For Mines & Steel didn't cost 500k! [PICS] by uniteam: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
We need to be more educated on issues like this. People are just like one way traffic especially on the social media, believing and swallowing everything they are fed with.

I appreciate the mod for the painstaking in making attempt to expose corruption in Nigeria, using his technical skills. However, here are some few observation based on my personal opinion.

1. Galaxy Backbone is a Federal Government Parastatals, so it is government paying government.

2. Website development is not only referring to technical programming or content development, it involves data gathering and information collation which will now be used as contents for the website. These information were non existing but they have to carry out data analysis on a state by state basis and for each of the available mineral resources.

3. Consider the staffing per state, per mineral resources available, per number of days spent in each state, and some of these locations are in the bush and inaccessible areas, cost of feeding, outstation allowance paid to these field officers, accommodation and equipment used, u will discover the figure is nothing.

4. N700 million for 36 states of the federation is about N19.44m per state, so now say 20 field officer per state for two weeks, calculate to give an idea of what it comes to, you will see that there is no need to raise blood pressure.

So whats the fuse about? They don't need to give you all these info, if you need it, FOI Bill allows you to request for such.

Number 3 sometimes may look like E, M, or W depending on the angel where you view from, let stop viewing issues with shallow understanding please.

Besides, Fayemi is smarter and intelligent than all that, you need to know him, trust me, forget political stunts being pulled here and there, you wont see him in such mess.

Please no insults intended, just a few clarity.

Thank you.
Re: Massive Scam! Fayemi's N700m Website For Mines & Steel didn't cost 500k! [PICS] by inotice: 5:30am On Nov 12, 2017
uniteam:
We need to be more educated on issues like this. People are just like one way traffic especially on the social media, believing and swallowing everything they are fed with.

I appreciate the mod for the painstaking in making attempt to expose corruption in Nigeria, using his technical skills. However, here are some few observation based on my personal opinion.

1. Galaxy Backbone is a Federal Government Parastatals, so it is government paying government.

2. Website development is not only referring to technical programming or content development, it involves data gathering and information collation which will now be used as contents for the website. These information were non existing but they have to carry out data analysis on a state by state basis and for each of the available mineral resources.

3. Consider the staffing per state, per mineral resources available, per number of days spent in each state, and some of these locations are in the bush and inaccessible areas, cost of feeding, outstation allowance paid to these field officers, accommodation and equipment used, u will discover the figure is nothing.

4. N700 million for 36 states of the federation is about N19.44m per state, so now say 20 field officer per state for two weeks, calculate to give an idea of what it comes to, you will see that there is no need to raise blood pressure.

So whats the fuse about? They don't need to give you all these info, if you need it, FOI Bill allows you to request for such.

Number 3 sometimes may look like E, M, or W depending on the angel where you view from, let stop viewing issues with shallow understanding please.

Besides, Fayemi is smarter and intelligent than all that, you need to know him, trust me, forget political stunts being pulled here and there, you wont see him in such mess.

Thank you.

No matter the logistics involved to procure and run a website for a federation like ours, coupled with a history of using inferior materials for projects, like how cheaply that website is looking up there, it can never gulp up to that huge amount of money.Its common sense to think that there has been a horrible misappropriation in the whole process.Please Sir, there is nothing to defend here, except your life depends on it.
Re: Massive Scam! Fayemi's N700m Website For Mines & Steel didn't cost 500k! [PICS] by Bullhari007(m): 6:25am On Nov 12, 2017
Abi he don take permission from Jubril to contest Ekiti election... so he is looting and free to look because he is broom carrier
Re: Massive Scam! Fayemi's N700m Website For Mines & Steel didn't cost 500k! [PICS] by ubiquitousade(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
uniteam:

Thank you.

Please do not try to defend this website and the amount spent on it.

I will try to respond to some of the issues here

2) There is nothing to show on this website that the data analysis you mentioned were carried out. Did you try checking out the site before responding ... I bet you did not. I agree with you that a lot goes into website development, but this point is useless because the developers of the site did nothing to warrant such amount. The mere fact that the developer bought a theme to develop the site indicate that there is nothing custom about it. All that was used was drag and drop. There is nothing wrong with buying themes, I also buy. but for a project of this magnitude and your assertion that data was gathered, analysis was done bla bla bla, this website is just poor job done.

Let me inform you that this site is just poo, I mean, it is not befitting a country like Nigeria.

3) This is just common sense. What data do you need to gather exactly? You mean such data were none existent before?
For you to understand you point properly (well am sorry to say it is pointless) just check the pictures/images used on the site. How many do you think was taken by the Ministry? Yeah ... just check properly ... which equipment do you need to take pictures?

Seriously, I think you need to visit the so called website at www.minesandsteel.gov.ng.

and I want you to compare it with https://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/

IMAGINE: the site does not even have an SSL Certificate

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death For Drugs Trafficking In Malaysia / Yoruba And Hausa's Are Fighting At Ojota Since Yesterday / Thief Who Dressed Like Seminarian Caught Stealing A Car During Ordination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.