Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (59935 Views)

Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by DeRay98(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
uboma:
Apostle Suleiman should shut his mouth.

Where are the books written by him whose proceeds he uses to maintain his luxurious lifestyle?

Apostle Suleiman, the Clergyman, who likes to end his love sessions behind.....

Have you gone to Christian bookstores and didn't find his books? If you haven't then hold your peace.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by don10ky(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
miketayo:

Cos they know deep down he is saying the truth
What truth ? let him keep his believe to himself.. That freeze is just a looser.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
ephraimlongkat:
[

“Let it be clear that if anyone is not a pastor, he has no right to attack a pastor on church issue. He should leave everything to God. I only laugh. Somebody who is not a doctor cannot teach a certified doctor how to go about doing his job; he will just be laughed at. Someone who is not a journalist can’t teach a true journalist how he should do his work; they will just be laughing at him.

rubbish, I tot he was going to give a Bible verse.
So you so dumb to know the bible passage that supported that point?
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by sucess001(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
not one single bible verse...

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by uvie66: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
An citizen cannot criticize an armed robber because he is not a robber, we cannot criticize Kidnappers because we don't know how to kidnap, also corrupt pension civil servant because we are not civil servants, we cannot say anything against lecturers that sleep with students because we are not lecturers. Men that batter their wives because we are not married. THE SERMON ACCORDING TO APOSTLE JOHN SULEMAN. Carry on preaching sir.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by miketayo(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
don10ky:

What truth ? let him keep his believe to himself.. That freeze is just a looser.

He might not be a decent person, I don't even like the man.. but if u watch his video, he backed everything up with the scripture Nd no pastor has come with a better counter they r all insulting d man Nd avoiding d issue

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by samstels: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
The man is defending his garri .

Let him make public his sales from his books lets see if it can even buy a prado Jeep .

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
smiley... Daniella needs more money? grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Onyiido: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
FaniDan:
, and,this is the reason why sometimes some stuff happens to you and you will be like why me, Ask Mariam in the Bible she will tell you
They don't know. Their heart is already darkened and they are void of understanding. He that has ear, let him hear what the spirit is saying. Many are mad, few are roaming.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by bahaushe1: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Businessmen jealously protecting their empire.

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Abudu2000(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Not that I don't respect #apple but this reply is the most daftest I ve ever heard or rather read....so if the so called mog sleep around with their members or commit any sacrilege no one has a right to criticize them? But everyone has a right to pay them money Right

I knew the Bible was a big scam, that place you see Good in the Bible actually refers to these mogs..try it sometimes and try to replace those words #god in the Bible with them #pastors and see how it makes perfect sense. Anyways ones a fool always a fool, if you wanna keep giving your money to the rich whereeas you have beggers in ur Street who can't afford daily meals then that's ur fucking problem and I hope u make the so called heaven with that attitude

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by SeanDada1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Slaveman343:
He said rubbish.

Beating around the bush without tackling the salient points. That's how you know someone is not saying the truth.

Daddy GO & Apostle Suleiman have no scriptural backings on tithing to counter daddy freeze. That means daddy freeze is very correct about tithing and these pastors.

11 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by alan056: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
This man is a con artist. If you're going to respond to someone like daddy freeze, shouldn't it be based on evidences in the Bible? What he said could have been said by anyone

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by critic007(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
Plasmbob1:
Calm response but with all due respect sir, the fact that freeze isn't a pastor doesn't mean he can't have a say if he smells a rat in the way most churches are being run today. Paul rebuked Peter even though the latter was with Jesus throughout.

The Gospel has been hijacked by thieves in suit and if not checked, Christianity is sitting on a time bomb.

On the tithe issue, I think it's what you believe in that eventually works for you. I don't pay and when I'm broke I simply accept the situation, same when I earn a few bucks. I don't attribute it to a certain seed sowed. If you notice a correlation between your finances and tithe paying, better don't stop.

Classy response.

I wonder how books he claimed to have written could be his means of his extravagant n randy lifesyle.

These people think we r fools atimes.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by princepee: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Most pastors are thieves. Inface 99 percent are criminals.
That is why Islam is the best religion.
I am very proud to be a yoruba muslim and I am enjoying the religion of peace.
your religion of peace abi? OK very peaceful

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Edelweiss44: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Why won't he defend his source of livelihood and *fvcklihood*? undecided

I can now understand why your life is full of shit and you are powerless to help your destiny that your village demons have decided to hang on a coconut tree far above your reach.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Abudu2000(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
maddam upload ur pics before u rant upadan like iya elewa wink
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by somehow: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Maybe you don't know the meaning of forcing.

When members are given tithe cards, it's to segregate those not paying.
When those paying are made to stand up every Sunday just to make them feel good and make those not paying look like thieves.
When those paying are given more relevance than those not paying.
When curses are used to threaten those not paying.
When promises of blessings are used to entice those paying.

These are called systematic threats/enticement which can be tagged as direct or indirect force.
emerged01:
I still don't get the point of arguement all these days. All the churches I have been to,no one forces members to pay tithe,it is at your own will. To say the fact,80% of members of churches don't pay tithe,if 40% happens to be tithers,I believe half of the 40% are not regular tithers. So all these people against tithe are the 80% who dont pay tithe.

15 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by ivolt: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
FaniDan:
, and,this is the reason why sometimes some stuff happens to you and you will be like why me, Ask Mariam in the Bible she will tell you

grin grin grin
Sheeple spotted.
You cannot live fully if fear rules over your mind.
Good and bad things happen in life, it has nothing
to do with worshipping or insulting pastors.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by jacyhelen(f): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
There are no blessings in tithing. Giving and tithing are two different things. The Bible made it cleae who you should give to, it's definitely not pastors.
Hebrews 13:16
16 And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
This is what obviously pleases God. You don't have to twist the word of God for your own benefits. Giving unnecessarily to thieving pastors is a waste of time that comes with no blessings. In fact, it is deep wickedness for a man to be aware that his so called tithes are being used maliciously and still continue to contribute to the pastor's wealth when there are poor people insight everywhere in the country. The bible says we should be as wise as a serpent for a reason.
Proverbs 19:17
17 Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward them for what they have done.
Anything else but this simply means you are wasting your time. God isn't a money doubler, when you give to your pastors expecting 30 folds it means you believe God is a money doubler and your tithes is not freely given but it's an investment.
33 Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. 34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Luke 12:33-34 NIV
Sell your Possessions and give it to the POOR and not tithe it to the temple. Jesus never preached tithes but he preached giving to the poor. That should tell you a lot.
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ 45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
Matthew 25:44-45 NIV
The only way to give to God is to give to the poor period!

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Horlufemi(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
Plasmbob1:
Calm response but with all due respect sir, the fact that freeze isn't a pastor doesn't mean he can't have a say if he smells a rat in the way most churches are being run today. Paul rebuked Peter even though the latter was with Jesus throughout.

The Gospel has been hijacked by thieves in suit and if not checked, Christianity is sitting on a time bomb.

On the tithe issue, I think it's what you believe in that eventually works for you. I don't pay and when I'm broke I simply accept the situation, same when I earn a few bucks. I don't attribute it to a certain seed sowed. If you notice a correlation between your finances and tithe paying, better don't stop.

people are playing bet9ja with tithes and offerings. that's why Africa is filled with lazy people.

they believe once you tithe you get money.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by jacyhelen(f): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
ivolt:

grin grin grin
Sheeple spotted.
You cannot live fully if fear rules over your mind.
Good and bad things happen in life, it has nothing
to do with worshipping or insulting pastors.

the grace of God and his mercies gat us all saved not ur tite..tell him

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by SirGoldEjike(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
uboma:
Apostle Suleiman should shut his mouth.

Where are the books written by him whose proceeds he uses to maintain his luxurious lifestyle?

Apostle Suleiman, the Clergyman, who likes to end his love sessions behind.....
Alright! That Man has affected his generation! Millions both Christains and Non christains rejoices at his Birth!
And Like every other mortal on earth including you and me, he is Imperfect and needs God's Mercy and Grace!
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by jacyhelen(f): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Abudu2000:
maddam upload ur pics before u rant upadan like iya elewa wink

her pix

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Horlufemi(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
somehow:
Maybe you don't know the meaning of forcing.

When members are given tithe cards, it's to segregate those not paying.
When those paying are made to stand up every Sunday just to make them feel good and make those not paying look like thieves.
When those paying are given more relevance than those not paying.
When curses are used to threaten those not paying.
When promises of blessings are used to entice those paying.

These are called systematic threats/enticement which can be tagged as direct or indirect force.

Your are so on point

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Odianose13(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
sleemoon:
Naija girls with small boobs, please don't bath with Dettol or any other Medicated Soap. It may wipe your boobs away thinking its pimples������

Why did you do this? grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Benekruku(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Now they are attending to this guy

When there business is about to crash.

Its already affecting the purse as people re getting wiser.

Paying money to your fellow human in the name of tithe

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

Lie to urself!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by BluntBoy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Every time I listen to Suleman, all I see is an arrogant man who feels that being a pastor places him above human rebuke. And yet, here is a man who doesn't feel any remorse attacking Governor Nasir El Rufai at will, including body shaming him by calling him a dwarf. If he feels only pastors can criticize pastors, then only governors should be expected to criticize governors.

Suleman needs to read this verse:

“Rebuke a wise man and he will love you” (Proverbs 10:8b).

That verse shows that no one is above correction. Except he wants to claim that he is perfect and above mistakes.

The Bible made us understand that we who received the Holy Spirit have a greater Teacher who teaches only the Truth.

But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you, so you don't need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true--it is not a lie. So just as he has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ. (1 John 2:27)

The verse did not say only pastors have the Holy Spirit. If your teaching is false, a Christian taught by the Holy Spirit would discern false teachings. That Christian does not need to be a pastor.

A pastor is a human being, not God. He can make mistakes. Paul called the Berean Jews noble because they examined Paul's teachings to see if they were true. Paul was happy and called them noble. That is a true teacher. A false teacher like Suleman is full of pride and expects his followers to accept all his views on spiritual matters even if they contradict the gospel. May God forgive him. It is not hard to see that he is a false teacher.

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Lexusgs430: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Now they are attending to this guy

Because tithe collection, don dey drop .....

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by FaniDan(f): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
dfrost:

So the man is Moses, bah? shocked
, Touch not my anointed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos) / How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.