Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (59934 Views)

Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Diamondville(f): 9:41am On Nov 11, 2017
Pearlyakin:
We are in the era of grace of our lord Jesus Christ, Christ has paid our tithe, Pastors are not Levite's.
Although i won't condemn those that pay tithe.
Jesus didn't pay our tithe, he died for our sins.. yes we are in the era of grace but the law hasn't been abolished, instead it has been FULFILLED.. shall we continue in sin because grace abounds, the word of God says GOD FORBID!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by sharpwriter(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2017
FaniDan:
, but they are included sha

Yes, but so also YOU.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by uboma(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2017
PrinceBravo:

You are very stupid for insulting Apostle Suleman... what do you know about tithing..

Say here, what do you know about tithing?

Again, your Apostle Suleiman is the Clergyman who loves to end his love sessions behind.

I did not cook this up for him. it is a record he set for himself.

If my comment offends you, please go hug a live transformer.

Ode!
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Angel1696: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2017
if u are a# freethesheeplemovement disciple say i and u are a threesomemovement disciple say yes
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Geesaintagape: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2017
Suleman na crook.
Its clear in his talk.
I'm a Dr pple question me n i explain to them with facts n evidence

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Geesaintagape: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2017
Suleman na crook.
Its clear in his talk.
I'm a Dr pple question me n i explain to them with facts n evidence.
Freeze used bible to preach. Suleman used his personal opinion to confuse his members

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by olabrad: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
FaniDan:
, and,this is the reason why sometimes some stuff happens to you and you will be like why me, Ask Mariam in the Bible she will tell you

It is not Mariam, it is Miriam. They are two different things. You are referring to it, yet you don't even know the difference. This shows the deep level of ignorance that rules the lives of you so-called Pentecostal Christians. I doubt if you had ever opened the Bible to read the story personally; you just heard it and started propagating it in utter, annoying ignorance.

For your information, Mariam Wrongfully accused Moses... so the judgement she received was unavoidable.

Is freeze accusing these pastorprenuers wrongfully?

So, brother, stop fooling yourself. Moses isn't the same as our pastorpreneurs.

Prove yourself by showing in the Bible where Jesus collected tithe instead of threatening yourself with your half-baked Bible knowledge.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by PETUK(m): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
seguno2:

Who thought you that?
What has that got to do with Suleiman’ lie lie empty defence of the tithe scam?
Please tell us.
Thanks
if you think you gonna drag me into whose version of God is superior then you are looking at a wrong guy
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by djoe21(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
don10ky:

You people don't have Respect for men of God.. You just insult them the way you like.. I wish Christ has not pay the price

..."l wish Christ has not paid the price"

Did you think twice before writing that??
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by OBIGS(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=Keneeby post=62261299]

You are too carnal to reason.
if am not reasoning why am I questioning. being carnal is when you don't question what you feel aint right.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by saint047(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
bootstrap:

Bros.. is ur brain paining you? HOW DARE YOU MAKE LIGHT OF JESUS'S SACRIFICE? YOU LEFT GRACE, AND WENT BACK TO THE CURSE!! Just listen to urself... U just attracted the curse on urself. You better go back to Sunday school
. Either you are myopic or you simply choose to be living in fools paradise. Don't I have right to express my feelings the way it is?
shame on you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Pearlyakin(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
Diamondville:
Jesus didn't pay our tithe, he died for our sins.. yes we are in the era of grace but the law hasn't been abolished, instead it has been FULFILLED.. shall we continue in sin because grace abounds, the word of God says GOD FORBID!!!
So are you trying to justify paying of Tithes ?
Pastors are not Levite's and in the book of Malachi, God made the pronouncement for tithe so that there will be food in the store house of the temple
How many pastor is making use of the money to buy food for the less privileged and the poor
Even Christ Jesus never collected Tithe rather he performed miracle of the bread and fish to fed those that came to hear his word.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Tejiriseth(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
Timaya says He's successfully Becoz He Tithes abi.? It appears God Likes Ukwu Videos. . Sooo Does Dangote Tithe eh.? Church wants to mislead us ThankGod We have the Bible.!
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by pascal558(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
obviously you are a pastor coz I ve been following ur commemts even on Instagram unless u are not the same Pascal on IG...bro let's ask you this, who send you work go open church?? Na that one your papa born u to do take feed ur family?? Is that what u were brought to you world for? To live on people's tithes and offerings?? You had better start thinking fo something better to do coz this movement has exposed you all unless you start telling ur members not to ever connect to the internet that the devil is online to drag them to hell fire grin
firstly i dnt even knw what instagram looks like,secondly am nt a pastor bt a music director!!!U better go and read paul's letters to the churches and how he commended some for giving to support him,some even sold their property and did nt give all which turn them into corps 'ananias and saphira' ..nd for your info it is a criMe nt to preach the gospel!
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by pascal558(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

cheesy You are a waste of time.

Let those who have Bible verses come forward, please. Emotions cannot solve this issue. Emotions cannot save misled Christians from the shackles of false teachers.
You pay tithe r u dnt is nt my problem its btwn u nd ur God ,bt my point Jesus only came to stop people frm worshipping God canally...he never threw away the commandments of moses,or change things in the old testaments ...so ur point is just as blunt as that of ur master freeze,cos Jesus neva delivered a sermom that goes against tithing!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by BluntBoy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
pascal558:
You pay tithe r u dnt is nt my problem its btwn u nd ur God ,bt my point Jesus only came to stop people frm worshipping God canally...he never threw away the commandments of moses,or change things in the old testaments ...so ur point is just as blunt as that of ur master freeze,cos Jesus neva delivered a sermom that goes against tithing!!!

Since you insist on tithing, then you have to tithe properly. Only the Levites can receive tithes.

"And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, for their service of the tabernacle of the congregation." (Numbers 18:21)

The Levites, however, do not get a portion among you, because the priestly service of the LORD is their inheritance. And Gad, Reuben and the half-tribe of Manasseh have already received their inheritance on the east side of the Jordan. Moses the servant of the LORD gave it to them.” (Joshua 18:7)

If you want to pay your tithe properly. You need to pay it to those who man your church gate and perform music during church worship. And these people must have no inheritance other than God. It is these people who would tithe a tenth of the tithes for the sake of your pastors.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Diamondville(f): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
Pearlyakin:

So are you trying to justify paying of Tithes ?
Pastors are not Levite's and in the book of Malachi, God made the pronouncement for tithe so that there will be food in the store house of the temple
How many pastor is making use of the money to buy food for the less privileged and the poor
Even Christ Jesus never collected Tithe rather he performed miracle of the bread and fish to fed those that came to hear his word.
yes i'm justifying paying of tithes.. and yes pastors are levites.. and how do you know pastors are not using the money for the church? and Jesus came to the world as the MESSIAH (why he came in human form) not as God
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by pascal558(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

Since you insist on tithing, then you have to tithe properly. Only the Levites can receive tithes.

"And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, for their service of the tabernacle of the congregation." (Numbers 18:21)

The Levites, however, do not get a portion among you, because the priestly service of the LORD is their inheritance. And Gad, Reuben and the half-tribe of Manasseh have already received their inheritance on the east side of the Jordan. Moses the servant of the LORD gave it to them.” (Joshua 18:7)

If you want to pay your tithe properly. You need to pay it to those who man your church gate and perform music during church worship. And these people must have no inheritance other than God. It is these people who would tithe a tenth of the tithes for the sake of your pastors.

gateman nd priest na sametin ni?
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by BluntBoy(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
pascal558:
gateman nd priest na sametin ni?

The Levites also performed menial tasks in the temple, including manning the gate of the temple of old. They received the tithes directly from the people and tithe a tenth of the tithes for the benefits of the priests. The priests could not collect tithes directly from the people because the tithes belonged to the Levites.

Learn to study the Bible by yourself. How will you survive the Antichrist if you don't know the Scriptures?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by PJOPINION: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
This is the best illustration of Tithing I have read In ages

“When you go to church today and feel the AC blowing through your wig into your skull, know that you are eating out of your tithe.…when the bass guitarists, the keyboardist and other guys on the drums are delivering some good music during praise and you’re dancing everywhere and removing your coat, uncle they pay those guys working for God, know that you are eating out of your tithe. … Most Sundays you don’t go to church because you depend on nepa to iron your cloths, it is the same thing in the house of God, we don’t depend on NEPA to power the church, we pay for fuel and diesel, so when you go to church today and enjoy uninterrupted worship, know that you are eating out of your tithe.… If you go to church to charge your phones and you grudge about tithe, well, your case is different. … When we invite Pst Nathaniel Bassey to lead you in worship to our God, it is not his trumpet he will eat when he goes back home after ushering the Holy Ghost into your life with his ministration, it is not halleluyah challenge his landlord will eat, we give them minister’s gifts to support the work God is also doing through them, it is the meat that you have stored in God’s house that we use to feed them. So when Travis Greene comes from the UK to raise the roof in praise and worship dance very well because it is your tithe. " Who deserves to live in lekki? The pastor that feeds you daily with God’s word or Timaya that adds nothing to your Christian faith? Who deserves to drive the best cars? Your pastor glorifying God or Iyanya winding waist with naked women glorifying mammon? One witch somewhere will just be vexing for nothing that we are giving to advance the kingdom, you grudge when asked to donate to a church project, you grudge when asked to pay tithe, you think it’s your squeezed 50naira that makes you comfortable in worship at church? Witches campaigning for people not to pay tithe to God when they cheerfully pay Millions for a table for 5 at AY shows. Witches!!!”
"The right perception to tithing"
(Please pause and read this)
I have tried so hard to avoid this tithing or no tithing debate, but It will be so ungrateful of me to keep quiet and watch some folk misunderstand a principle that gives me great peace.
I'm not going to quote a single scripture to defend this, if the Bible is too deep for us to understand, then maybe it is time we try common sense.
We don't tithe because we want to receive from God, we don't tithe to buy God's blessings, it is not a give and take something, it is not a trade by batter principle. God's blessings and favours comes upon us in a million amazing ways without giving a penny, most times the blessings we hardly take notice, He just loves us, unconditionally, whether we are giving to Him or not. He gave us Jesus without our consent, He sent His son at a time when we least deserved it, that's how much He has been giving to us without asking anything back in return.
I don't care about being under law, under grace or under mercy, I just love the Lord with all my heart, and with all that is within me. I give back a tenth of all that He gives to me not in an attempt to provoke Him to do more, but to maintain my local assembly. I tithe to ensure that there is meat in His house. I understand that it is His duty to maintain the spiritual needs of His house, but since He has given me the capacity to contribute to the physical and material needs of His house, I WILL.
It will be an insult to go to church one day and learn that pastor couldn't come because he went to work so he can pay his children's school fees. I tithe to make sure that my pastor's sermons are not influenced by hunger and lack.
It gives me great joy to know that my tithe contributes to the salaries of the staffs working night and day in God's house.
I tithe to ensure that God's properties are protected while I sleep very well in my house. I don't want to come back next service day to learn that thieves have stolen the church microphones and generator because we cannot hire security guards to keep watch.
If driving a good car helps my pastor spread the gospel across many towns and cities, I will tithe for him to buy a private jet so that he can fly everywhere and spread the gospel faster.
I tithe to maintain His house.
I tithe to finance the gospel.
I refuse to allow the under law and under grace debate make God look complicated to me. The Levite priests did not have electricity problem in their time, bad roads and traffic was not a problem to spreading the gospel, yet God's people were still giving to maintain God's house. It's still the same today, different scenarios.
If living in Lekki will make my pastor beat traffic and come early for service I will tithe for him to buy a house there. If living in banana island will make him accessible to God's people I will tithe to make it happen.
I tithe so that the generator will never lack diesel. I tithe because it will be uncomfortable for me to worship God in the hot heat with someone who has body odour, I tithe for God's house to have a good AC.
I tithe to enjoy the same quality of music people enjoy in the clubs and bars. I tithe for the church to have a good sound system. I tithe for the church to afford professional instrumentalists and sound engineers to make my worship experience more exciting.
I tithe for the church to continue giving bobo and popcorn to our kids in the children's church.
If my tithe is helping the outreach department take care of the poor and needy I will keep tithing.
If my tithe contributes to the logistics that will fly Bishop TD Jakes down here to give me a different dimension of the Word, I will keep tithing.
If my tithe makes the gospel concerts and word conferences FREE, I will keep tithing.
I tithe not as a batter to receive, it is not a means of exchange, how much can i really pay? I tithe to keep His house running so that I can always run there to refill and recharge.
So whether it is old testament, new testament or future testament, it is our duty to maintain our local assembly, and this is why I tithe cheerfully.
The best news is that you cannot take care of God's house and live in lack. It all comes back to us in different ways, pressed down, shaken together, and rolling over.

It's just common sense guys, just common sense.(copied)

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Pearlyakin(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
Diamondville:
yes i'm justifying paying of tithes.. and yes pastors are levites.. and how do you know pastors are not using the money for the church? and Jesus came to the world as the MESSIAH (why he came in human form) not as God
You sound pained, probably you are also making cash from the sheeples that pay tithe to you.
Ok, what makes you think Pastors are Levite's ?
How are you so sure that pastors are using the money for church
Your theory of Jesus Christ being a messiah is out of context in this scenario, we are talking tithes and not the messiah (Jesus )
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by pascal558(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

The Levites also performed menial tasks in the temple, including manning the gate of the temple of old. They received the tithes directly from the people and tithe a tenth of the tithes for the benefits of the priests. The priests could not collect tithes directly from the people because the tithes belonged to the Levites.

Learn to study the Bible by yourself. How will you survive the Antichrist if you don't know the Scriptures?
am glad u knw that everything related to the temple was the job of the levites including meats[tithes]...So where does freeze come in,in all of theseHe is nt God and so has no right to tell who eats tight,am nt siding pastors cos many have gone off track bt freeze cnt generalise it and many have joined in calling a church bussiness centre
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by somehow: 2:20am On Nov 12, 2017
What do you understand by the word "to fulfill"?
Diamondville:
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by somehow: 2:23am On Nov 12, 2017
When you find a true levite, then you can resume paying tithe truthfully, for now, what you're doing is a waste of time and money and has nothing to do with scriptures or God.
pascal558:
am glad u knw that everything related to the temple was the job of the levites including meats[tithes]...So where does freeze come in,in all of theseHe is nt God and so has no right to tell who eats tight,am nt siding pastors cos many have gone off track bt freeze cnt generalise it and many have joined in calling a church bussiness centre
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Abudu2000(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2017
uboma:

Say here, what do you know about tithing?

Again, your Apostle Suleiman is the Clergyman who loves to end his love sessions behind.

I did not cook this up for him. it is a record he set for himself.

If my comment offends you, please go hug a live transformer.

Ode!
savage u r grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Abudu2000(m): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2017
PJOPINION:
This is the best illustration of Tithing I have read In ages

“When you go to church today and feel the AC blowing through your wig into your skull, know that you are eating out of your tithe.…when the bass guitarists, the keyboardist and other guys on the drums are delivering some good music during praise and you’re dancing everywhere and removing your coat, uncle they pay those guys working for God, know that you are eating out of your tithe. … Most Sundays you don’t go to church because you depend on nepa to iron your cloths, it is the same thing in the house of God, we don’t depend on NEPA to power the church, we pay for fuel and diesel, so when you go to church today and enjoy uninterrupted worship, know that you are eating out of your tithe.… If you go to church to charge your phones and you grudge about tithe, well, your case is different. … When we invite Pst Nathaniel Bassey to lead you in worship to our God, it is not his trumpet he will eat when he goes back home after ushering the Holy Ghost into your life with his ministration, it is not halleluyah challenge his landlord will eat, we give them minister’s gifts to support the work God is also doing through them, it is the meat that you have stored in God’s house that we use to feed them. So when Travis Greene comes from the UK to raise the roof in praise and worship dance very well because it is your tithe. " Who deserves to live in lekki? The pastor that feeds you daily with God’s word or Timaya that adds nothing to your Christian faith? Who deserves to drive the best cars? Your pastor glorifying God or Iyanya winding waist with naked women glorifying mammon? One witch somewhere will just be vexing for nothing that we are giving to advance the kingdom, you grudge when asked to donate to a church project, you grudge when asked to pay tithe, you think it’s your squeezed 50naira that makes you comfortable in worship at church? Witches campaigning for people not to pay tithe to God when they cheerfully pay Millions for a table for 5 at AY shows. Witches!!!”
"The right perception to tithing"
(Please pause and read this)
I have tried so hard to avoid this tithing or no tithing debate, but It will be so ungrateful of me to keep quiet and watch some folk misunderstand a principle that gives me great peace.
I'm not going to quote a single scripture to defend this, if the Bible is too deep for us to understand, then maybe it is time we try common sense.
We don't tithe because we want to receive from God, we don't tithe to buy God's blessings, it is not a give and take something, it is not a trade by batter principle. God's blessings and favours comes upon us in a million amazing ways without giving a penny, most times the blessings we hardly take notice, He just loves us, unconditionally, whether we are giving to Him or not. He gave us Jesus without our consent, He sent His son at a time when we least deserved it, that's how much He has been giving to us without asking anything back in return.
I don't care about being under law, under grace or under mercy, I just love the Lord with all my heart, and with all that is within me. I give back a tenth of all that He gives to me not in an attempt to provoke Him to do more, but to maintain my local assembly. I tithe to ensure that there is meat in His house. I understand that it is His duty to maintain the spiritual needs of His house, but since He has given me the capacity to contribute to the physical and material needs of His house, I WILL.
It will be an insult to go to church one day and learn that pastor couldn't come because he went to work so he can pay his children's school fees. I tithe to make sure that my pastor's sermons are not influenced by hunger and lack.
It gives me great joy to know that my tithe contributes to the salaries of the staffs working night and day in God's house.
I tithe to ensure that God's properties are protected while I sleep very well in my house. I don't want to come back next service day to learn that thieves have stolen the church microphones and generator because we cannot hire security guards to keep watch.
If driving a good car helps my pastor spread the gospel across many towns and cities, I will tithe for him to buy a private jet so that he can fly everywhere and spread the gospel faster.
I tithe to maintain His house.
I tithe to finance the gospel.
I refuse to allow the under law and under grace debate make God look complicated to me. The Levite priests did not have electricity problem in their time, bad roads and traffic was not a problem to spreading the gospel, yet God's people were still giving to maintain God's house. It's still the same today, different scenarios.
If living in Lekki will make my pastor beat traffic and come early for service I will tithe for him to buy a house there. If living in banana island will make him accessible to God's people I will tithe to make it happen.
I tithe so that the generator will never lack diesel. I tithe because it will be uncomfortable for me to worship God in the hot heat with someone who has body odour, I tithe for God's house to have a good AC.
I tithe to enjoy the same quality of music people enjoy in the clubs and bars. I tithe for the church to have a good sound system. I tithe for the church to afford professional instrumentalists and sound engineers to make my worship experience more exciting.
I tithe for the church to continue giving bobo and popcorn to our kids in the children's church.
If my tithe is helping the outreach department take care of the poor and needy I will keep tithing.
If my tithe contributes to the logistics that will fly Bishop TD Jakes down here to give me a different dimension of the Word, I will keep tithing.
If my tithe makes the gospel concerts and word conferences FREE, I will keep tithing.
I tithe not as a batter to receive, it is not a means of exchange, how much can i really pay? I tithe to keep His house running so that I can always run there to refill and recharge.
So whether it is old testament, new testament or future testament, it is our duty to maintain our local assembly, and this is why I tithe cheerfully.
The best news is that you cannot take care of God's house and live in lack. It all comes back to us in different ways, pressed down, shaken together, and rolling over.

It's just common sense guys, just common sense.(copied)
I don't understand why you can't pick out a single scripture to back up all what u said.if tithing is godly then you should be able to read it out from the scripture,aside that all what u said is plain jargons......or maybe you guys finally realize the Bible can't back u up and Kow u are trying to use common psychology to deflect the accusations right? Bru the internet is more smarter than ur 30000 words of confusion
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Diamondville(f): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pearlyakin:

You sound pained, probably you are also making cash from the sheeples that pay tithe to you.
Ok, what makes you think Pastors are Levite's ?
How are you so sure that pastors are using the money for church
Your theory of Jesus Christ being a messiah is out of context in this scenario, we are talking tithes and not the messiah (Jesus )
Jesus being the messiah clarifies him not collecting tithes.. and how are you so sure that pastors are not using the money for the church.. and i hope u know that most churches has a bank account and a FINANCE COMMITTEE so pastors aren't even in change of finance in the church! but silly freeze doesn't know that

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by ylaa(f): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Why all these nonsense talk about Christianity and tithe? Is this albino called daddy freeze antichrist? Can he try this with the other religion? If he does not believe in tithing, that's his own personal believe n opinion i don't think he should drag other pple into this. Enough of this gibberish talk. I dare daddy freeze to open that same stinking gutter mouth of his and try same with the other religion and see if he will see the next hour. Shame on u baba freeze. God punish u permanently. May the wrath of God visit you like it visited Mariam.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by pascal558(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
somehow:
When you find a true levite, then you can resume paying tithe truthfully, for now, what you're doing is a waste of time and money and has nothing to do with scriptures or God.
where most of u get it wrng is that u dnt knw d difference btwn tithe and seeds....Most pastors live on seeds nt tithes...A persn cn sow seeds worth millions nd that is rare in tithe...So freeze is really clueless like suleman said,cos these pastors fast and pray for people who get results and appreciate with huge seeds nd sum1 cums here to abuse them for their labourHave u ever fasted a day 4 any of ur member,r d beggers u claim should recieve d tithes??Pastors starve themselves for members to get result nd when the appreciat,freeze starts barking...Listen to that guy at ur own peril
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by pascal558(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
Geesaintagape:
Suleman na crook.
Its clear in his talk.
I'm a Dr pple question me n i explain to them with facts n evidence
there is a difference btwn questioning u and trying to teach u ur job!!!Lastly i would like to say u are stupid,i dnt knw y i said that bt am led to tell u that u stupid!
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by pascal558(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
djoe21:

..."l wish Christ has not paid the price"

Did you think twice before writing that??
His msg was stl clear so shutup?
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by FaniDan(f): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
olabrad:

It is not Mariam, it is Miriam. They are two different things. You are referring to it, yet you don't even know the difference. This shows the deep level of ignorance that rules the lives of you so-called Pentecostal Christians. I doubt if you had ever opened the Bible to read the story personally; you just heard it and started propagating it in utter, annoying ignorance.

For your information, Mariam Wrongfully accused Moses... so the judgement she received was unavoidable.

Is freeze accusing these pastorprenuers wrongfully?

So, brother, stop fooling yourself. Moses isn't the same as our pastorpreneurs.

Prove yourself by showing in the Bible where Jesus collected tithe instead of threatening yourself with your half-baked Bible knowledge.
OK Mr Bible, thanks for the correction. What is his own with church. If we are not complaining he shouldn't for us

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos) / How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.