|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,991,183 members, 7,284,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 31 January 2023 at 02:52 PM
|How To Recover Deleted SMS On Android Devices by Pro2makx(m): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2017|
In recent times, conventional text messaging (SMS) has been largely replaced by instant messaging apps like WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, WeChat, LINE, Viber and others. But the ancient texting still remains important especially where no internet is available.
If you still use SMS, you may encounter a situation where your SMS data is deleted unintentionally, your data wipes off which leads to loosing your SMS too or when you format your device. You need not to worry at all. There are ways of recovering those deleted important SMS on your Android device.
How to Recover Deleted SMS on Android Device
I will show you two popular methods to recover deleted SMS on Android devices. They are verry simple and depend on some recovery software that will help you to get back your deleted text messages easily. Just follow the steps listed below.
1. Android device (the one whose data you want to recover)
2. A USB cable
3. Software (PC):
a. Android Data Recovery
b. Dr.fone Toolkit
Method 1: Android Data Recovery
1. Download and install Android Data Recovery tool on your windows PC.
2. Enable USB debugging on your Android device
Go to Settings >> About Phone >> Build Number and tap on it 7-10 times. Then you will see developer option in your settings; tap it, scroll down and enable USB Debugging.
3. Launch Android Data Recovery Tool on your PC, select your android
version and proceed by connecting your android to your PC through USB cable. Select Messages at the recovery section and then simply click on Next.
4. The software will ask you to Allow/Grant/Authorize access in order
to get the privilege to scan SMS data; simply allow it.
5. Once the scan gets completed you will see all the deleted text messages
from the android device, select the particular messages you want to restore and then click on Recover button.
That’s all, the restoring process will begin and all your messages will get recovered back to your android device.
Method 2: Using Dr.fone Toolkit
1. Download, install and launch Dr.fone Toolkit on your Windows PC.
2. Select Data Recovery among all the toolkits options.
3. Enable USB debugging on your Android device;
Go to Settings >> About Phone >> Build Number and tap on it 7-10 times. Next you will see developer option in your settings; tap it, scroll down and enable USB Debugging.
4. Once connected, Dr.fone toolkit will display all types of data types it
supports to recover. Choose the option Messaging and then click on Next to continue.
5. When asked to select between two modes, simply select the Standard
Mode to continue.
6. When the scan gets completed, you will see your lost Text messages.
7. Select the messages of your choice and then click on Recover.
That’s all, the restoring process will begin and all your messages will get recovered back to you android device.
Read more at: http://www.techbenji.com/2017/11/how-to-recover-deleted-sms-on-android.html
|Re: How To Recover Deleted SMS On Android Devices by Escalze(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2017|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169