Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (24325 Views)

Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 / 2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) / The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by dabeto: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2017
Na the whole village come out... grin
HRM is ready to marry grin
By fire by force grin
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2017
alex so na u ooni gave the contract to arrange new virgin wife for him!

alexreports don hammer!

after you successfully complete this runs now all those emirs go do contract you to hunt for 13year old virgins for them! cheesy tongue
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin where are d beautiful Yoruba ladies..
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by chillychill(f): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2017
madridguy:
Are you?

m not
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Folakemi94(f): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Na der Ooni go take wife too...
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2017
All these two penny a piece beauty pageants.

Can they borrow a leaf from Ghana, watch and see how their pageants are organized and done eg Ghana's most beautiful.

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by juman(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2017
Moremi ajasoro.

I remember iyeru okin olofa mojo.

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by juman(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2017
Wait a minute, why they have white marks on their faces?

Was that how moremi dress?
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Hopefully you will contest for nairaland version grin

chillychill:
m not
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by shoray1704: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2017
emeijeh:
Alex has come again!

Why didn't you tell this girl to remove those bands before taking the shot?

Why??

Same thing that went through my mind but then I see say all of them get accessories for both hands and as she get, she say make she kuku use the rubber bands like that grin
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by chillychill(f): 9:21am On Nov 11, 2017
madridguy:
Hopefully you will contest for nairaland version grin

hen? Me kee? U no good o... Nairaland wey plenty beautiful babes dey, where I wan fit in...
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2017
stillondmatter:
:oJesu kreste. ..
Finalists ke! ...

There wouldn't be any Miss Moremi for the next tenure .... if it was a one man vote and I happened to be the VOTER embarassed
nitori olorun mi...Ema gbami oooo...Some of them be like victims of famine...Shey iya basiratu nor dey osun state and environs again...Abegi thumbs up to 4th&6th and i think one more buh don't remember the position i careless...Nor be euro or dollar sign�buh really on a serious note..I will like to know who won...98% of em appears cajoled,coerced and underfed..What I'm i even saying?
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2017
You can as well try your best.

chillychill:
hen? Me kee? U no good o... Nairaland wey plenty beautiful babes dey, where I wan fit in...

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by kunyeo(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2017
Papa nwaya.
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2017
They are all beautiful
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by chillychill(f): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2017
madridguy:
You can as well try your best.

mi o le tan ara mi boboyi
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by psammyCUTE(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2017
Please help me click on the link in support of my friend, as she bids to become FACE OF YABATECH HEROES

please LIKE the page YABATECH HEROES AWARDS BY GREAT THINKERS CLUB first to ensure that the LIKES are valid

Then hit LIKE for MARTINS ANU B. on her photo....she's a light skinned, good looking young lady!

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=813889375482738&id=4817966720253R

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation and response
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
I can't take it anymore

my eyes

she's hurting

Maka y
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
If you said so but I have a good team that can run your campaign smoothly. Do you stay in Lagos?

chillychill:
mi o le tan ara mi boboyi
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by chillychill(f): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
madridguy:
If you said so but I have a good team that can run your campaign smoothly. Do you stay in Lagos?

I stay in Sango ogun state.... Its cool but nah m fine man. I'd rather sit n watch.
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
Is that you in your profile or someone else?

chillychill:
I stay in Sango ogun state.... Its cool but nah m fine man. I'd rather sit n watch.
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by chillychill(f): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
madridguy:
Is that you in your profile or someone else?

that's me Na... But u wont see more Dan half of my face sha
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Are you fulani? Hausa? Or Igala?

chillychill:
that's me Na... But u wont see more Dan half of my face sha
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by chillychill(f): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
madridguy:
Are you fulani? Hausa? Or Igala?

lol m Yoruba sir cheesy
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
You're beautiful.

chillychill:
lol m Yoruba sir cheesy
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
God
that second girl is fuvking ugly
she worwor die
such a person cannot come near my dog
say no to ugly girls
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
chillychill:
lol m Yoruba sir cheesy
be specific
you be Yoruba Muslim
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by chillychill(f): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
madridguy:
You're beautiful.

thank you sir
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by chillychill(f): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Fidelismaria:

be specific

you be Yoruba Muslim
undecided what's you Na... No b u ask me kwesion moreover yes m a musim Ki lo shele si? undecided
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
You married?

chillychill:
thank you sir
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
AuroraB:
Seriously, she geh mind angry
my sister no be small mind oh I swear embarassed
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by chillychill(f): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
madridguy:
You married?

nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? / Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) / Tara Orekelewa Make Up Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.