Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Apple Doctor On Nairaland Here To Assist Apple Users With Issues They Might Have - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Doctor On Nairaland Here To Assist Apple Users With Issues They Might Have (924 Views)

MTN Surprise Users With New Data Package / The Hypocrisy Of Apple On The IOS14. Apple Users What Is Your Take? / Apple Users Free Tips From Mrbillz. Is Your Iphone Getting Slow??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Doctor On Nairaland Here To Assist Apple Users With Issues They Might Have by byrdbillz(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
NO SIM CARD ERROR

A few people have run into a glitch where the iPhone 6 keeps complaining about the SIM card. It might say “Invalid SIM” or “No SIM card installed.” There are a few things worth trying.

Try toggling Airplane mode on and off again.Restart your iPhone by turning it off and on again.If you recently inserted the SIM card and started getting the error, then there's a chance it's damaged or dirty. Try popping it out and taking a look.

You can use a pencil eraser to clean the gold contacts and then blow away the debris before putting it back on your iPhone.If you've dropped your iPhone 6, or it was damaged somehow, then there's a chance the SIM tray is loose. Some people have had success by putting a small, thin piece of packing tape on the back of the SIM card and then re-inserting it.

Make sure that your software is fully up to date via Settings > General > AboutTry the SIM card on another device if you have a compatible device, or try a different SIM card in your iPhone 6.If the problem persists then contact us.

MrBillz
Re: Apple Doctor On Nairaland Here To Assist Apple Users With Issues They Might Have by byrdbillz(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
ISSUE: OVERHEATING IPHONE.

Smartphones get warm to the touch when charging, or if you’re playing a graphically intensive game, but they should never get burning hot.

There are some reports the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus can get especially hot, and not under the conditions mentioned above. Areas of concern include the rear panel, particularly near the volume controls.

A problem app or something in your backup file could be causing your issue. Try a factory reset and don't restore a backup, set it up as new instead and test to see if the overheating is gone. Reinstall apps one by one and watch out for the problem returning.If your iPhone is so hot you risk burning yourself, then you need to take it back to Apple. Make an appointment with MrBillz himself.

MrBillz
Re: Apple Doctor On Nairaland Here To Assist Apple Users With Issues They Might Have by chuksbogus: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
How do I open this. It was sent and was passworded. Can u help me open it

1 Like

Re: Apple Doctor On Nairaland Here To Assist Apple Users With Issues They Might Have by femoboy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
Can I upgrade my Iphone5s to the current iOS and hope there won't be any issue?

1 Like

Re: Apple Doctor On Nairaland Here To Assist Apple Users With Issues They Might Have by chidooh1: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
My gurus in the house, please i did a factory reset on my iphone 3SG, since then the phone refuses to go pass Apple logo. I need help please, what should i do.

1 Like

Re: Apple Doctor On Nairaland Here To Assist Apple Users With Issues They Might Have by byrdbillz(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Kindly bring to our office
chidooh1:
My gurus in the house, please i did a factory reset on my iphone 3SG, since then the phone refuses to go pass Apple logo. I need help please, what should i do.
chidooh1:
Re: Apple Doctor On Nairaland Here To Assist Apple Users With Issues They Might Have by byrdbillz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
femoboy:
Can I upgrade my Iphone5s to the current iOS and hope there won't be any issue?
yes you can.
Re: Apple Doctor On Nairaland Here To Assist Apple Users With Issues They Might Have by byrdbillz(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
chuksbogus:
How do I open this. It was sent and was passworded. Can u help me open it
I really don't think you should worry about it. It's might be stolen.
Re: Apple Doctor On Nairaland Here To Assist Apple Users With Issues They Might Have by byrdbillz(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
Guys if u can't solve it with the solution manually kindly bring to us pls. Suite 30, no 18, otigba street, ikeja.computer village

MrBillz
Re: Apple Doctor On Nairaland Here To Assist Apple Users With Issues They Might Have by chidooh1: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
byrdbillz:
Kindly bring to our office
please, give me the address of your office, if possible your phone number.
Re: Apple Doctor On Nairaland Here To Assist Apple Users With Issues They Might Have by byrdbillz(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2017
chidooh1:
please, give me the address of your office, if possible your phone number.
I tried sending it but I was blocked. Maybe u should sends urs.
Re: Apple Doctor On Nairaland Here To Assist Apple Users With Issues They Might Have by byrdbillz(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Send urs. Or check our profile

(1) (Reply)

Beginning Of A New Era In Battery Technology / Are Infinix Batteries Replaced Or Sold At Carl Care?? / Huawei Y7 Prime (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.