Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (66411 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by sirBLUNT: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
Diamondville:
you frustrated slowpoke, stop whining like a kid and also don't mention me again though i love bashing silly people like you
its obvious that you are failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology letter from the condon factory!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
sainty2k3:
I have never seen anyone forced to pay tithe at gun point. If you are not convinced , go away and enjoy your money in the bar as you have been doing. Who cares. It is also highly discriminatory and you will be committing same crime if you tag people paying there Titihe as fools , ignorant or 'sheeple' . let everyone continue has they have been convinced. Some people are convinced there is no God , you didn't spend energy convincing them
God bless u jare
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
sirBLUNT:
its obvious that you are failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology letter from the condon factory!
you sound really pained and frustrated.. is this all you could come up with? overgrown idiot, the fact that your mother didn't succeed in aborting you doesn't mean other mothers also try to abort their kids like your mother.. now go home and cry to mama
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
finest0007:

Is your God some mafia boss you're paying money to for prosperity or protection? If your religious leaders can't provide a solid response to an OAP on this issue, it says a lot.
it is not a payment to God for protection or prosperity, it is an act that shows that you love God enough to dedicate at least 10% of your income to him.. it also shows that you put him first in your finances
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by sirBLUNT: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Diamondville:
you sound really pained and frustrated.. is this all you could come up with? overgrown idiot, the fact that your mother didn't succeed in aborting you doesn't mean other mothers also try to abort their kids like your mother.. now go home and cry to mama
sorry sweet heart i know it really hurt but try harder nxt time..
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
sirBLUNT:
sorry sweet heart i know it really hurt but try harder nxt time..
E pain am.. i know you're trying to console yourself.. how many rolls of tissue have you used to wipe your tears?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by sirBLUNT: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Diamondville:
E pain am.. i know you're trying to console yourself.. how many rolls of tissue have you used to wipe your tears?
pls let me be..is it by force to talk to me..or ar u crushing on me ni? pls dnt mention me again xcept if u ar realy crushing on me dat u cant help it
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by finest0007(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Diamondville:
it is not a payment to God for protection or prosperity, it is an act that shows that you love God enough to dedicate at least 10% of your income to him.. it also shows that you put him first in your finances

Well that's your reason, good. His response is what I replied to.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Topgainer: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:

WHY NOT LEAVE ALL THESE TALK BY PERSONALLY LOOKING OUT FOR A PLACE THAT FEEDS U WITH THE WORD, A PLACE THAT TELLS YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT THE GOD AND HIS WORD, A PLACE THAT PREACHES AND PRACTICES HOLINESS, A PLACE THAT PRICKS YOU TO REPENTANCE.... PAY YOUR TITHE DER..... there are fraudsters everywhere I. The Name of Church... but There are also placed Where The True Gospel is preached...
It's your Choice bro....
Search For Where that GOD is . And Pay your Tithe There....
Am a CHOSEN, And I pay My Tithe in The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement
What true Gospel do you preach at Chosen? Women who use hair attachment shall go to hell.
Little wonder you behave the way you do. Listen, I am not convinced about your Chosen Movement. I will never again step into Chosen Movement, was there twice in 2007. I heard Pastor Muoka preach on the two occasions, I was not convinced that he is different from the others. I will rather worship with the Catholic Charismatic -watchman than join Muoka's mopol.
I don't like Muoka's Chosen. My choice is to separate what I like from what I don't like.
Regarding payment of Tithe, pay and do as you like, I don't care about that.
I will not say more in other not to spoil your Sunday, and deflate your self-righteousness and overbloated ego. Last line, don't dare armed bandits with your green Apron, they are not bulletproof vests.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Diamondville:
i'm driving at a point.. and the point is that the tithe in deuteronomy is different from other tithes stated in the bible

Perhaps they are different, I don't know. If you say they are different please explain the difference to us. Every mention of tithe in the bible, as far as I know, is with regards to foodstuffs and those foodstuffs are eaten at the place where the tithe is taken to. If you know any different please show it to us.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by somehow: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
I'm also waiting for how she arrived at the difference with biblical facts.

First time I'm hearing this.
PastorAIO:

Perhaps they are different, I don't know. If you say they are different please explain the difference to us. Every mention of tithe in the bible, as far as I know, is with regards to foodstuffs and those foodstuffs are eaten at the place where the tithe is taken to. If you know any different please show it to us.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Diamondville:

Please, have you got scriptural backing for this statement that you've just made.

Does God not know those who love him until they 'pay' tithe?

I feel the need to reiterate that Tithe does not involve finances or income but rather the produce of the land.

And in Malachi the promise is that when the priests bring the full tithe into the Temple so it can be full of FOOD then the LAND will be fertile and bear much Fruits.

Malachi 3: 10
10 Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house.

Malachi 3: 11
11 I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of your soil, and your vine in the field shall not fail to bear, says the Lord of hosts.

The whole thing is about the fertility of the soil. The devourer is FAMINE.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by bedspread: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Topgainer:

What true Gospel do you preach at Chosen? Women who use hair attachment shall go to hell.
Little wonder you behave the way you do. Listen, I am not convinced about your Chosen Movement. I will never again step into Chosen Movement, was there twice in 2007. I heard Pastor Muoka preach on the two occasions, I was not convinced that he is different from the others. I will rather worship with the Catholic Charismatic -watchman than join Muoka's mopol.
I don't like Muoka's Chosen. My choice is to separate what I like from what I don't like.
Regarding payment of Tithe, pay and do as you like, I don't care about that.
I will not say more in other not to spoil your Sunday, and deflate your self-righteousness and overbloated ego. Last line, don't dare armed bandits with your green Apron, they are not bulletproof vests.
I PRAY THE GOD ALMIGHTY SHOW U MERCY AND RESTORE YOU TO HIMSELF......
IF U ARE A CHILD OF GOD AS U SAY U ARE, U CANT HATE THE LORDS CHOSEN.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by DJperdurabo: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:
I DONT WANT TO UNDERSTAND.... ALL I DO IS BELIEVE WAT MY BIBLE SAYS ....
YOU CANT THE THINGS AND WAYS OF GOD...
YOU HAVE TO BE A MUMU TO FOLLOW GOD COMMANDMENTS...... YOU NEED TO BELIEVE B4 U UNDERSTAND.... ITS A MYSTERY.....HAHAHAHA..... FOLLOWING GOD AND HIS WORD IS A MYSTERY

I beg to differ!

There's nothing mysterious about worshipping or serving God, not as long as the Bible still exists.

His mind is revealed in the Bible.

Read your Bible more and listen less to man made doctrines that shackle instead of liberate.

Again, I reiterate that the argument is not about the benefit(s) of thiting (of which there are many) but, it's legality scripture wise.

Shalom!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by bedspread: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
DJperdurabo:

I beg to differ!

There's nothing mysterious about worshipping or serving God, not as long as the Bible still exists.

His mind is revealed in the Bible.

Read your Bible more and listen less to man made doctrines that shackle instead of liberate.

Again, I reiterate that the argument is not about the benefit(s) of thiting (of which there are many) but, it's legality scripture wise.

Shalom!
MY BROTHER NONE OF US HAS SEEN GOD.... WE JUST BELIEVE HIM COS OF WHAT WE HEARD AND READ OF HIM... THAT ALONE IS A MYSTERY WHICH WE WOULD UNWRAP WHEN WE GET TO HEAVEN..

GOD IS A SPIRIT, and they Worship him, do so in Spirit and in Truth...

I BELIEVE GOD COMPLETELY.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
PastorAIO:

Please, have you got scriptural backing for this statement that you've just made.

Does God not know those who love him until they 'pay' tithe?

I feel the need to reiterate that Tithe does not involve finances or income but rather the produce of the land.

And in Malachi the promise is that when the priests bring the full tithe into the Temple so it can be full of FOOD then the LAND will be fertile and bear much Fruits.

Malachi 3: 10
10 Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house.

11 I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of your soil, and your vine in the field shall not fail to bear, says the
proverbs 3:9-10 and besides that too, if you love or honour God, you'll put him first in everything.. you won't think twice about giving.. also the bible says your heart is where your treasure is

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Diamondville:
proverbs 3:9-10 and besides that too, if you love or honour God, you'll put him first in everything.. you won't think twice about giving.. also the bible says your heart is where your treasure is

Forget the 'besides that' part. That is from your own mouth. The part I am interested in is the biblical part, the Proverbs.

I didn't see anywhere it says that you have to honour God with your wealth in order to show God that you love him, as if God wouldn't know that already. Unless the God you are serving cannot see into the heart of man.

It does however talk about honouring God with First fruits. Why? In order that ...

your barns will be filled with plenty,
and your vats will be bursting with wine.

In other words it's about ensuring the fertility of the soil as I said here:

PastorAIO:

11 I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of your soil, and your vine in the field shall not fail to bear, says the Lord of hosts.

The whole thing is about the fertility of the soil. The devourer is FAMINE.

Furthermore we are told explicitly how to honour God in the OT. It is by sharing with and giving to the needy. The Levites get some because they have no property of their own. This is not the case with your Pastors. If the OT is not explicit enough on that Jesus makes it even clearer here

37Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You something to drink? 38When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39When did we see You sick or in prison and visit You?’

40And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’

Matthew 25

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ogologoamu: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
miredia:
Which of these two do you think is of a higher priority to heaven: Giving to the needy, hungry, poor, sick and orphaned or erecting gigantic physical structures here and there through a taxation system(modern day tithing) by the church?

Only a fool thinks that church has no responsibility.

The business I am doing today was established for me by church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by somehow: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
Because you are a benefactor, others are now fools?
ogologoamu:

Only a fool thinks that church has no responsibility.

The business I am doing today was established for me by church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Diamondville:
read hebrews 7:2

Read the whole chapter 7 , dont carve out
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ogatboy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=Klimaths post=62290704][/quote]
Scriptural prove that tithing is personal or scriptural prove of what exactly. Real black man spotted
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Edelweiss44: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
aribisala0:

Is Jesus the only baby to receive gifts what has that got to do with tithe>

What has paying tax to do with tithe.

You just brought up random and irrelevant events and try to sum them up into your silly conclusion
God gave clear instructions on stoning adulterers,circumcision,not eating pork , I could go on and on in the old testament why don't Christians folllow them.Why is tithing the one so important even thought it was very clear that that was not to be cash.God was very very specific about that..It was agricultural produceand there were 3 kinds but NONE was money .NONE.It did not apply to fishermen or those who were not farmers.Soldiers did not pay tithes e.g
What has the so called widow's mite got to do with tithe? What is the relevance of that to tithe? Was she paying a tithe?

Mr Oversabi, let us help your gross ignorance a bit;

1) Gold is money! whoever gives you gold has given you money. Jesus received gold as a baby, which means he received money contrary to the claims of the unlearned fellow I was earlier responding to.

2) Tax in the secular society is the equivalent of tithe in God's kingdom here on earth! Just as tax is used to run the affairs of a secular state or kingdom, that is exactly how tithes are used to run the affairs of God's kingdom here on earth. You obviously are not a serious Christian, that is why you have not realised that if you go to church, the chairs you sit on were bought with money, the church building was built with money, the generator that powers the church was bought with money and runs on fuel bought with money. The church staff that run the administration of the church are paid with money so they can take care of their families since they can avoid having to work elsewhere and focus on doing church work. If your church ever does crusades, they cost a lot of money, and where would the money come from? Then if you belong to the kind of church I attend that gives scholarships to many less-priviledged people and runs a welfare programme for many less-priviledged every month, where do you expect the money for all these and more regular church-running costs to come from if not tithe? Even ordinary government of countries have enough sense to know that they have to ask citizens to pay taxes for the government to sustain itself, how much more the Almighty and All-knowing God!? Or do you expect God to throw down money from heaven to pay those bills for the church?

3) The fact that some countries' governments misuse their taxes and that you have some government officials stealing money, has that made people call for taxation to be abolished entirely? So why should God abolish tithing just because there are some fake pastors who deceive people in the name of God just to make money?

4) And who ever told you that tithes were just for farmers and agricultural people only? What bible have you been reading Mr man? Tithe as clearly spelt out in scriptures is a tenth of your income! Most people in the old times were farmers and agricultural people, so their income was in form of agricultural produce! Their agricultural produce was money at the time because they could exchange it for anything else. Today, most people have shifted from farming to other forms of work, but they still make income in the form of paper money rather than "farm produce money". God's principle of tithe remains the same even if His method has changed, just as taxation in the very olden days also used to be done through farm produce, but with time has evolved to paper money even though the principle remains the same.

5) Widow's mite was about a widow giving all the money she had as offering which is 100% giving, and Jesus was beside the offering collection watching what people were giving, and He commended the widow for giving every money she had to God in the offering. By your standard, Jesus should have pitied the woman and called her back to reduce the money she was giving as offering since she was just a "poor widow" that didn't have much, but sorry to shock you - Jesus accepted the offering and commended her for it. If Jesus did not have a problem with somebody paying 100% of her money to God, then why should He be offended when it's a mere 10% tithe?

6) Lastly, go and read Matthew 23:23 again and hear the words of Jesus concerning tithes! This was in the new testament that Jesus talked about tithes!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Diamondville:
You have to renew your love for God by subscribing every pay-day because it expires?

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Diamondville:
The hypocrisy is strongly infused in Christianity, I don't know how.

What was Jesus' advice on what to do with riches or wealth, and properties?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by aribisala0(m): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
[s]
Edelweiss44:

Mr Oversabi, let us help your gross ignorance a bit;

1) Gold is money! whoever gives you gold has given you money. Jesus received gold as a baby, which means he received money contrary to the claims of the unlearned fellow I was earlier responding to.

2) Tax in the secular society is the equivalent of tithe in God's kingdom here on earth! Just as tax is used to run the affairs of a secular state or kingdom, that is exactly how tithes are used to run the affairs of God's kingdom here on earth. You obviously are not a serious Christian, that is why you have not realised that if you go to church, the chairs you sit on were bought with money, the church building was built with money, the generator that powers the church was bought with money and runs on fuel bought with money. The church staff that run the administration of the church are paid with money so they can take care of their families since they can avoid having to work elsewhere and focus on doing church work. If your church ever does crusades, they cost a lot of money, and where would the money come from? Then if you belong to the kind of church I attend that gives scholarships to many less-priviledged people and runs a welfare programme for many less-priviledged every month, where do you expect the money for all these and more regular church-running costs to come from if not tithe? Even ordinary government of countries have enough sense to know that they have to ask citizens to pay taxes for the government to sustain itself, how much more the Almighty and All-knowing God!? Or do you expect God to throw down money from heaven to pay those bills for the church?

3) The fact that some countries' governments misuse their taxes and that you have some government officials stealing money, has that made people call for taxation to be abolished entirely? So why should God abolish tithing just because there are some fake pastors who deceive people in the name of God just to make money?

4) And who ever told you that tithes were just for farmers and agricultural people only? What bible have you been reading Mr man? Tithe as clearly spelt out in scriptures is a tenth of your income! Most people in the old times were farmers and agricultural people, so their income was in form of agricultural produce! Their agricultural produce was money at the time because they could exchange it for anything else. Today, most people have shifted from farming to other forms of work, but they still make income in the form of paper money rather than "farm produce money". God's principle of tithe remains the same even if His method has changed, just as taxation in the very olden days also used to be done through farm produce, but with time has evolved to paper money even though the principle remains the same.

5) Widow's mite was about a widow giving all the money she had as offering which is 100% giving, and Jesus was beside the offering collection watching what people were giving, and He commended the widow for giving every money she had to God in the offering. By your standard, Jesus should have pitied the woman and called her back to reduce the money she was giving as offering since she was just a "poor widow" that didn't have much, but sorry to shock you - Jesus accepted the offering and commended her for it. If Jesus did not have a problem with somebody paying 100% of her money to God, then why should He be offended when it's a mere 10% tithe?

6) Lastly, go and read Matthew 23:23 again and hear the words of Jesus concerning tithes! This was in the new testament that Jesus talked about tithes!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by nwakaibeya1: 1:46am On Nov 13, 2017
Many people who claim to pay tithe &sow seeds in churches dont have genuine means of livelihood,looking at them spiritually where we dwell,people mostly do it thinking God will forgive their atrocities committed.

Paying tithes makes meaning if you have basic promises of Jesus Christ which is peace, light&unbeleivable power&Jesus knows you personally#do you sleep well at night after paying tithes,do evil people fear you?

We ask you the money you pay as tithe &seed sowing how genuine is it what is your source of money? If your source is Evil it's best you kept your money in your house hence, you are enriching the pastor or prophet who is not known to Jesus Christ &very many prophets& pastors who collect those tithes are not known to Jesus Christ &if as said it's offensive to you we are open to confrontation spiritually not like those daddy freeze who want physical debate ,no the things of spirit are not debated spiritually those who understand the spiritual knows where the battle field is not on social media.Be wise and know the truth that tithe is acceptable to Jesus Christ if your source is genuine spiritually and physically https:///hrDqzEC1zM

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
sacluxisback:

Read the whole chapter 7 , dont carve out
i have, you should too.. because it seems you haven't
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You have to renew your love for God by subscribing every pay-day because it expires?

Keep deceiving yourself.
with all due respect, can you please use your brain and stop deceiving yourself? do you know the story of the poor widow that Jesus commended in the bible?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=PastorAIO post=62313022]

Forget the 'besides that' part. That is from your own mouth. The part I am interested in is the biblical part, the Proverbs.

I didn't see anywhere it says that you have to honour God with your wealth in order to show God that you love him, as if God wouldn't know that already. Unless the God you are serving cannot see into the heart of man.

It does however talk about honouring God with First fruits. Why? In order that ...

In other words it's about ensuring the fertility of the
[color=#770077]37 Stop going offpoint.. how many people are farmers today? if you'll stop being sentimental and biased, you'll know their main source of income then is farming. and that will explain why God instructed them not to harvest all their farm produce but leave some for the poor and foreigners.. and i'll repeat, yes pastors are levites by faith and belief.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=PastorAIO post=62313022]

In other words it's about ensuring the fertility of the soil as I said here:

Furthermore we are told explicitly how to honour God in the OT. It is by sharing with
[color=#770077]37 and it seems you don't have a relationship with God because if you do, you'll put God first in every ASPECT of your life.. some people do it for show-off though.. so God knows who loves him and that's why the LAW is summarized into 2
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Offpoint: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=Diamondville post=62336458][/quote]
can you people please stop using the word *offpoint* please... aaaah

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Offpoint:

can you people please stop using the word *offpoint* please... aaaah
oh sorry

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.