Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) (62677 Views)

Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death / If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2017
Its true I also went there to hear the babe speek, buh the only thing I heard him shouting was "I TOO HATE NIGERIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by timilehin007(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:

Thumbs up.
You are a wise man then.
Go and sin no more!

2 matured guys...wish everyone in this domain can emulate this u guys maturity
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2017
I think bubu needs this boy service, he will with miracle of making our Naira equal to dollar .
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2017
timilehin007:

2 matured guys...wish everyone in this domain can emulate this u guys maturity
Thanks for the compliment bro.
He's now my guy henceforth!!
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Sterope(f): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2017
I understand that the economy is hardsmiley
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by ArcGibson(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2017
Ewe nje! Remind me of Tewe Tegbo film /Lol/
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by DSoj(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2017
Until i see the video. I dont believe
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2017
� my country men and miracle are like faeces and flies.

Even Jesus way be God no talk at that age talkless of a mere human.

God save my people from powers of the darkness.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2017
Yorubbas,liarss and pretends are like bread and butter,that is why you mostly see them in media. And even the masters of nigeria the foolanis mostly give them appointment in the media like adesina and the legend of liars lai mohammed.
So it's natural to see more yorubbas as pastors than all the tribes in the zoo combined together.
In between I am a yoruba muslim girl from no man's land lagos.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by samdeto(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2017
just one question did the leaf grow in the mother womb
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by maasoap(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2017
According to the nurse, ” We had to call the matron to witness the strange delivery because it was unusual.”

Confirming this to Vanguard, the matron Mrs. Joan Mohaye said that she was woken up from her sleep, adding that by the time she rushed to the hospital she saw the bunch of leaves.

He told Vanguard that he recently relocated his family to Akure from Lagos State when fending for his family became difficult.

The father of the wonder baby now smiles to the bank daily. Vanguard reliably gathered that the parents of the wonder boy have purchased a piece of land to erect a building, where they would relocate to.

Collabo between the husband and wife. Putting in leaves themselves, made the clinic and nurses the unwilling witnesses to be convincing enough.
At least, they don't have to worry about what to eat any longer. They deserve an award: smartest or most dubious couples of the century.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2017
I just feel like slapping every Nigerian cry

2 Likes

Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by maasoap(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
planetx:
How come the nurses collaborated the leaf story even the matron.
Because both the husband and the wife had carried out all the necessary assignments before they went to the hospital.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Guestlander: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Yorubbas,liarss and pretends are like bread and butter,that is why you mostly see them in media. And even the masters of nigeria the foolanis mostly give them appointment in the media like adesina and the legend of liars lai mohammed.
So it's natural to see more yorubbas as pastors than all the tribes in the zoo combined together.
In between I am a yoruba muslim girl from no man's land lagos.

Yorubas are your gods. You must worship them and supplicate to them on a daily basis. You worry about them so much you are no longer sure of your own identity.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by planetx: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
maasoap:

Because both the husband and the wife had carried out all the necessary assignments before they went to the hospital.
The nurses claim to see her birthing leaves except they are in on the scam too.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
There's no difference between this and any other faith you may have in Jesus, Allah, Buhdah, charm, e. t. c. You would receive miracles from "anything" as long as you put your faith in it. The key is FAITH, not what you believe.

That's how nature works, so it's just nature working!!.

This is actually what Jesus was explaining people not to make anything a God, because the way nature works is that once you make anything a God nature will approve it for you.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:

Thumbs up.
You are a wise man then.
Go and sin no more!

grin grin grin
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by maasoap(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
planetx:
The nurses claim to see her birthing leaves except they are in on the scam too.
You didn't get the meaning of my post. The nurse saw what they saw because the husband and wife wanted them to see it so that they would corroborate their story of miracle.
Like I said before, husband and wife did their homework perfectly.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
The annoying part is that people actually believe this, and you wonder how people got scammed by mmm undecided

2 Likes

Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by RELAN2446(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
M crying, scam every were,congrat to dem family sha.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Squillionaire: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Haba! Make this parents no come cause people go thief this innocent pikin for nothing o!
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by ArcFresky(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
The good new is Two parents in Akure are wise,
the bad news is, there are a lot of foolish people in Akure.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by morbeta(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
The baby is another form of MMM.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
E be like sey confusion don dey take hold of you embarassed

walai,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by linearity: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
ObaFemy:
Africans and religion scams. So, this fraud of a child is playing with the brains of grown ass adults, even making a living and a killing of it too.

'Wonder baby' my ass!

Why bring the innocent child into all these?

He is also a victim, and from the look of things will be deprived of her childhood and adolescence, if the authorities do not intervene.

1 Like

Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
jdluv:
lol fromd picture they are collectiN money and cant change the babys soakd diaper see as the thing soak and pack for one side.

iya bilikisu how your children na?
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Pataricatering(f): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
Why is she t hard for the same people who believe a snake that has no ability for speech spoke but disagree with this baby miracle ? You all believe Jesus walked on water and Jonah was in a fish s belly for 3 days but suddenly develop common sense when told a baby talked after being born ? Religious people are too daft !

1 Like

Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by doyinbaby(f): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Even if the baby speak in my presence I will not believe............my miracle must come from Jesus......I will never consult a baby for miracle......baby speak ko,baby speak ni....
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by jdluv(f): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
cybriz82:

iya bilikisu how your children na?
daddy botin sin lon ja to.We fine o
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Pataricatering(f): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
The state chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, called for caution over the issue.

It’s Director of Planning, Research, and Strategy in the South West, Nelson Fado was quoted as saying thus: ” The miracle baby as being referred to may be genuine to a certain extent. But let us wait and see. The parents should take proper care of the baby and stop making money with him. Natural miracles are not sold or paid for because the salvation of Christ is free.

” The baby is not God or Jesus Christ or angel, hence he must not be turned to God. God’s miracle can occur without an artificial intermediary.

The fraudulent CAN are complaining! What a joke ! How many times has CAN come out to discredit the fake miracles pastors perform ? Because this sharp poor couple too want to hammer they are angry ? Now they know intermediary is not necessary for miracles - as if the pastors in CAN too are not intermediaries ? Silly bunch of people
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by jdluv(f): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
ArcFresky:
The good new is Two parents in Akure are wise,
the bad news is, there are a lot of foolish people in Akure.
i can tell you this becausei am in akure 95% of peoplethere are not from akure. They just hear and come. We just they laugh the Matter here since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time / Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.