Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels (4003 Views)

Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead / How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? / "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels by bunbit23: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2017
Gods,Goddess and angels
[11/4, 09:34] Joe Lagos: [11/2, 07:43] (Odogwuakataaka: Until the young Joseph was introduced. The Most High who offers great inspiration to His loyal ones. The mighty, great, omniscient, omnipotent, grand creator, wisdom giver, the I am what I am, the alpha, the Omega, unveil the interpretation to young Joseph who interpreted the dreams and Pharaoh was convinced that he begged Joseph to remain with him to oversaw the affairs as a minister.
Why you need the angels!)

(Now my question)
I noticed you mention and give reverence to the gods and goddess but above you mentioned just one God, the most high. Does this mean that there are gods and A GODESS second to the Most High? I am an open and blank book ready to learn. Thank you Sir

(Answer)
[11/5, 08:28] Odogwuakataaka: Thanks and I must advice you keep writing in the blank book.
Welcome @ light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.
Before now, we had a topic discussion on the gods and goddesses. I think we had it before we started discussions on angels_mmụọ inyeaka ma ọ bụ ịkpọ ya mmụọ ozi.
Though I don't think I have a copy of the text posted online.
But then, I have to let you understand in brief the gods and the goddessess, who they are.

In the realms of spirit, we have hyrachies. That's to say, division and positions among the spirits in the spiritual world. They aren't equal as you may assume.

Any male Spirit with higher divisions or positions is a god_ chi, same as their female counterparts (goddesses).
Because they aren't one or two in number but many, we better referred them as the "gods and goddesses.
In the book of Corinthians 8:5 it was well detailed.
Corinthians 8:5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many "gods" and many "lords"wink
Re: The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels by bunbit23: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2017
As a result of their unidentifiable nature to the people ( though they are working for the people) we see them as gods and goddessess at work.
It's wisdom we recognize them just like we do recognize the grand maker "The Most High".
Genesis 1:26
Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

Our inability to recognize them speaks volume to our spiritual ignorant.
They were in the beginning.
In their image and likeness we were made!

When you can't help identification by calling their individual names, better call the male 'the gods' and their females 'the goddessess'.
[11/5, 08:41] Odogwuakataaka: The Most High is the grand creator of heaven and earth.
The grand maker of mankind!
He made a difference among other gods through Creation been the grand architect: we regard him as "Superior and supreme"god; thus we make a little difference with capital letter to differentiate his name among others (while writing in English).
The difference is the reason he is identify as God_chi ukwu (in Igbo). God the creator_chi ukwu okike (in Igbo).
(Remember, that does not say his name but a remark).

The gods we always reverence @light house of wisdom are (male) positive energies who worked with him during creation.
We may call them "angels" but they aren't better call "angels".
So better call them positive energies_ mmụọ ọma /mmụọ inyeaka or holy spirits_mmụọ nsọ.
Re: The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels by bunbit23: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2017
I do laugh when religious group (Christians) call the angels_holy spirit and regards other spirits (including) the holy spirits as evil spirits.
Though I never question their spiritual knowledge knowing fully well that 90% if not 95% of Christians including their leaders are spiritual ignorant. Thus their belief culture. They often belief and never seek to know and understand the truth. So whatever be the information they perceived, they do well believing.

Spiritual ignorant has to do with ones inability to understand, interpret, account and teach perfectly things of the spirits.
Their only focus is Christ (son of the most high) whom they call Jesus.
If not him, other scriptural and spiritual information is third hand and fourth hand therefore shouldn't be considered.

Let's first understand who are the angels and holy spirit.
1 Peter 1:12
It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

Did you read the text "Holy Spirits" and "Angels".
Telling you that these are two different bodies.
Now who are they?
Re: The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels by bunbit23: 7:10am On Nov 11, 2017
[11/5, 08:55] Odogwuakataaka: Now THE ANGELS:
Angels are general names to all positive energies_mmụọ ọma /mmụọ ozi /mmụọ inyeaka who worked with "The Mos High" during and after creation and presently dwell in heavenly kingdom.
It serves good to understand that good number of Angels dwells in the heaven with the Most High.
Revelation 5:11
Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders.

Note:
Some of the angels_mmụọ ozi were created while some were not created by The Most High.
1 Peter 1:12
It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

The angels that long to look into these things were angels who were not present at the event (the days of creation). Telling you that Holy Spirits are higher than angels even though they work together for same purposes. Remember that I said, some of the angels were created by the most high while some were not. Among those who were created are of two. Those who were created before creating and after creation. Reason we saw them longing to hear the messages from the Holy spirits.

HOLY Spirits _ mmụọ nsọ.
Understand that holy spirits_mmụọ nsọ are divine energies, who existed before creation and helped during creation.
These spirit you will understand more about them when we begin to unveil the mystery and possibility of creation.
Nevertheless, most holy spirit do not dwell in heaven which makes the difference between them and the angels though they still work with the Most High and remain royal to the heavenly authority (while residing on earth and water places).
Re: The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels by bunbit23: 7:12am On Nov 11, 2017
[11/5, 09:10] Odogwuakataaka:
About The Most High_ Ọkachasi/Ọkacha akacha.
The Most High created the earth (for human being) and the heaven is his dwelling place.
Read to understand the records according to bible book of Genesis 1:26, Isaiah 4:12, Isaiah 42:5, Psalm 11:4, 1 King 22:19, Isaiah 63:15 and Mathew 5:34: all talked about heaven, earth and the Most High.

Remember, the most high existed among many holy spirits before he started creation.
Genesis 1:2
The earth was without form and an empty waste, and darkness was upon the face of the very great deep. The Spirit of God was moving (hovering, brooding) over the face of the waters.

How does he got started to create things?
Before creation, The Most High consulted so many spirits (who existed)and have to let them understood his purpose (master plan).
Most of the spirits ignored his invitation to join the force for creation while some accepted.
To those who accepted he took and carried his divine assignment with.
Though some among those that rejected did so not for any reason while some rejected for jealousy and other reasons.
Note: they were all dwelling beneath and above the waters.
Because he needed more active forces, he created some angels to help creation.
After creation, some of the positive energies (holy spirits) refused to joined him to his heavenly abode while some did along with the created angels.
In the heavenly kingdom, their are angelic hierarchy's.
Some angels are dominion, archangel, powers, angels, thrones, virtues etc. We have done with the discussion so far.
Click to read about angels discussions:
https://www.nairaland.com/4117636/z-teaching-angels-what
Religion / A_Z Teaching About The Angels, Who They Are And What They Can Do For You.
by bunbit23 .
Re: The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels by IAMJojo(m): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2017
@bunbit23 how do i know my arch angel and how i ask him questions
Re: The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels by bunbit23: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Send me your day/month/year of birth. send it serially as requested!
Re: The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels by bunbit23: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels by IAMJojo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
bunbit23:
@bunbit23 here it is 28/April/1992
Re: The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels by IAMJojo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=bunbit23 post=62277872]Send me your day/month/year of birth. send it serially as requested! 28/april(04)/1992
Re: The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels by bunbit23: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Henry Jos:
A Great Sunday Tonic from the High Priest himself!

Odogwuakataaka the grand master of Wisdom, thanks for this wonderful lectures this morning!

I have a question to ask the grand master!

Someone once said that in the realm of the Spirits that there is no such thing as gender (male and female), that everything gender ends in this physical realm, that once we transit into the Spirits realm at the point of death, that we no longer possess bodies to have a gender, hence that gender is a thing of the physical body of which spirits doesn't have!

As a proud member of Light House of Wisdom where knowledge rules, and a Student of Odogwuakataaka, I brought him to the knowledge of the gods(male) and goddesses(female) which are spirits, and in whose image mankind was made, he now said that's for the gods and goddesses, that humans are not gods and goddesses!

So at that point I decided that I would ask the able and capable grand master!

Odogwuakataaka, the high priest from abrudeh city kindly throw more light on this!

More light to our paths as Angels guide us all! Iseee
Re: The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels by bunbit23: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Did you read your message to understand at a point where you lost out?
A stage where the argumentator personally submitted himself to you, proving your true information. At that point, reading from your report you lost senses to draw conclusion of winning the debate

Some one said to you, in the realm of spirit there are nothing like gender

You said to him, there are

You went further proving the words of knowledge by asking him who are the gods and goddesses?

Whom human were created in there image?

Perfect question from you

He admitted them to be gods and goddesses (spirits) went ahead saying that's for the gods and goddesses

You never knew that argument has come to an end when he said that is for the gods and goddesses

Remember, the subject of argument was, in the real of spirit, there's nothing like gender

When he accepted that the gods and goddesses are spirits, it was end of discussion

That was the period you should have carried the golden trophy and brought it for us to celebrate with you @light house of wisdom

But because you lack understanding, you were unable to recognize that discussion has ended while you emerged a winner

You see why I kept asking us to get understanding

You have seen it!

Get knowledge and understanding, in all your get, get wisdom

In other words, if the argument has to do with human being male or female after death in the realm of spirits and he said they aren't it's only the spirits who are permitted to be male and female

Ask him, after a man died. What should he be in the realm thus he said its for the spirits. Let him tell you what a woman or man should be in the realm after death

Should be be called human?

If he answered and said no, a dead man in the haven joined his realm are said to be spirit person, ask him to tell you if we have different types of spirits

He should and must name types of spirits for you to help you understand where a dead man or woman belongs

If he didn't, you then have the chances to teach him the truth as e dey happen in the realm of spirit where all spirits persons are one

Coming to the gods and goddesses as he spoke in ignorance

Let him know who are the gods and goddesses

When you do, it creates a golden opportunity for you to teach him more things as he didn't know

Let him know that a man who successfully fulfilled his earthly mission could be honored god and so a woman goddess

Let him know that human are not different from spirits

Neither are spirits different from human beings

The gap as seen is possible when we left the realm, reincarnate to mission world

As soon as we get through with the mission and die to rejoin the spirits in the spiritual realm, we become one with them

There are no human and spirits. All are spirits
Re: The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels by bunbit23: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Henry Jos:
Good! I brought this to his knowledge, and at that point he couldn't say anything any further!

Odogwu Akataaka:
Let him say something since he take step to challenge your knowledge

A student of light house of wisdom is a winner wherever he find himself

Take this from me

I am a different man, I have gone far in the realm of spirit and can't return a failure. Anyone who I breed becomes a super star. Super star shines brighter in galaxy

I know who I am. I stand in competition with none hence none can stand my wisdom and knowledge.

That is just Nothing but the truth!

Henry Jos:
Confirm! This was possible courtesy Odogwuakataaka! You've truly broaden my horizon as regards spiritual knowledge

Of a truth you've really gone very far in the realm of spirits, and returning a failure is not possible!

More light to our paths, as Angels guide us all!
Re: The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels by bunbit23: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Gr

(1) (Reply)

Do You Get Beatings From Your Parents? / How Can Someone Increase The Smartness And Intelligence Of An Unborn Baby / 10 Most Bizarre But True Divorce Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.