Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (36049 Views)

Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments / Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready / Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by NigelCundy: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Benita27:
On the contrary, it's said that a friend's loyalty is known when the chips are down. Those who made this quote were not drunk and it has been proven to be true 'cause wealth attracts sycophants. The married great men of this world met their women when they had nothing 'cause that's when you test a man's loyalty. Wonder why Mark Zuckerberg ended up with an average looking Asian instead of the beauties of America?, it's 'cause she was with him when he was nothing.

You said it's easier to pick your kind of woman when you have wealth. Sorry, it's a herculean task to pick your kind of woman when you have money. A wealthy man is full of insecurities.

You wouldn't marry a lady you're not sure whether she loves you or not, realistically speaking.
I knew someone with the right senses like yours would have something very good to say. The OP must be in his late teens
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by DJperdurabo: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
adepeter2027:

On a scale of 1-100, what's your choose/chances of finding true love in this current society/era/country

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by shigo20(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
I use to believe so but i ve a change of heart when the reality dawned on me.
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by DJperdurabo: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rapmoney:
I can't argue with you whether they married when they were nothing or somebody. What you should tell me is what period did they get married because I'm very sure it wasn't recently.

Most people that hold this opinion of yours will swiftly show their hypocritical nature if I ask them to support their sisters to marry a broke dude. Watch how they will change opinions like chameleons!

I dey tell you! Heheheheh

1 Like

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Emmancy: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Benita27:
On the contrary, it's said that a friend's loyalty is known when the chips are down. Those who made this quote were not drunk and it has been proven to be true 'cause wealth attracts sycophants. The married great men of this world met their women when they had nothing 'cause that's when you test a man's loyalty. Wonder why Mark Zuckerberg ended up with an average looking Asian instead of the beauties of America?, it's 'cause she was with him when he was nothing.

You said it's easier to pick your kind of woman when you have wealth. Sorry, it's a herculean task to pick your kind of woman when you have money. A wealthy man is full of insecurities.

You wouldn't marry a lady you're not sure whether she loves you or not, realistically speaking.
True talk sir
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by subzero2(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Lol! There is no definite pattern of how life works, Your opinion although somewhat right remains an opinion and not a fact.

I laugh when I see guys encourage themselves to get rich and watch ladies flock around them. Yes, they will come, but 99% would be materialistic, gold digging bunch. One thing guys need to get straight is, Money does not attract love. Money attracts fans but not friends, lust but not love. The richer you get, the lesser your chances of getting True Love.

Rich or poor, express your feelings to whomever you are attracted to. You are either accepted or rejected, it's not the end of life, but another junction to turn a corner.

I love you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by uniquebright: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=Rapmoney post=62274739]Read patiently...

Most of us grew up with the false belief (my opinion) that you will only find the right woman, the one who would love you genuinely when you don't have a dime or when you're not yet sound financially. I held unto this idea for a very long time till I got to a point in life where I could no longer struggle with reality; I had to face it.

I have come to a stage in life where I no longer entertain ideas that are not practical or are not in touch with realities. True-life experiences will sometimes teach you that ideas like the one this post revolves around are nothing but mere abstract craps which people use to give themselves hopes.

Let me tell you today, having money and even excess of it will not stop you from finding a woman who suits you and who loves you dearly. It depends on your class and what you want. I strongly believe that holding onto the idea that you will only find a woman who will love you genuinely, when you have not achieved financial success, is a mentality that is seriously laced with inferiority complex! It is like saying no comfortable or financially successful young man will marry a woman who will love him genuinely. If money will not make a woman love you genuinely, then you can try poverty. I believe it will help! Being broke as ceramics is not a guarantee that genuine love awaits you whenever a girl agrees to date you. People date for different reasons. Among the super rich, rich, comfortable, struggling, broke, poor and poorest, there are honest people, so also there are deceitful people too.

The number of marriages or homes that get broken every now and then in our society due to lack of money far outnumbers the number that get broken due to the existence of money and much money. You might want to think otherwise considering the the rate at which you read or hear about broken marriages in the news. It is so because the people involved are mostly celebrities. Whatever they do is news. It is even news if they go to the restroom! You don't know the high number that get broken everyday among broke people who 'genuinely' loved themselves because they are not popular. It is hardly news when theirs happen.

What's the essence of having a wife that loves you 'genuinely' because she met you struggling, when there's a high possibility that she can cheat on you because you don't have money? Or isn't it the present society we live in again? Why do we always throw away the issue of financial compatibility when the woman is at the receiving end but embrace it strongly when the man is at the receiving end because he's probably broke?

I'm not suggesting that one should not marry when he's not comfortable. A man can marry whenever it suits him; be it in riches or in poverty. What I'm saying is that the idea that you will only find a woman who will love you genuinely when you're not comfortable doesn't hold weight. What if she happens to have achieved more financial success than you? Would she still be a gold-digger who doesn't love you genuinely? A comfortable guy should go for a comfortable girl so that financial appreciation could be a mutual thing. You will only attract leeches and parasites when you go for broke girls who would have looked down on you years back when you were broke even if they, themselves were carrying poverty on their heads as if they were hawking it.

Whether you like it or not, financial success gives you a wider room to make choices when it comes to women. That's the same reason why a broke guy always begs his girlfriend not to leave him...because his choices are highly limited. No woman is perfect. In Nigeria, money gives you the opportunity to get closer to your choice woman. Young Nigerian women nowadays are allergic to long stories of how bright your prospects are; face it!!! I don't hustle to impress ladies. I hustle so that I can give the mother of my kids and my kids the best. Whether she loves me genuinely or not is nothing but a headache for the idealists!

Good morning!
wow!!!!!! post of d Yr. very powerful one. God bless u for dis

2 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by AjiAmu(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
Benita27:
The two example I gave married when they were nothing. At the time wealth came they were sure of what they had as wives. They already had this security that no matter what; she can't leave me if my shares in the stock market plummets. Would you say same if you happen to marry a lady you're not sure of where her loyalty lies if you're rich?.
my dear, you even forgot lionell messi that married a lady that was with him as early as when he was 17yrs old and had serious growth hormone issue..now hes rich and they have 3 kids
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by sekem: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Lol! There is no definite pattern of how life works, Your opinion although somewhat right remains an opinion and not a fact.

I laugh when I see guys encourage themselves to get rich and watch ladies flock around them. Yes, they will come, but 99% would be materialistic, gold digging bunch. One thing guys need to get straight is, Money does not attract love. Money attracts fans but not friends, lust but not love. The richer you get, the lesser your chances of getting True Love.

Rich or poor, express your feelings to whomever you are attracted to. You are either accepted or rejected, it's not the end of life, but another junction to turn a corner.

You speak with so much wisdom

I'm impressed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Benita27:

1billion likes kiss cool
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by OldBeer: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
shigo20:
I use to believe so but i ve a change of heart when the reality dawned on me.
What happened?

1 Like

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

And how many rich suitors was she getting and turning down just to stick with you?
i honestly dont know, at the end of the day its her decision to make and it is my observation to make. its all about looking for a suitable partner that you can confidently and proudly call your life partner and not the social media husband and wife who are married today and divorced tommorow type.
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Daeylar(f): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
No one can deny my entrance to a place I own. grin

How's your day been?

grin grin grin
It's been good and yours?
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by toogbasky(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
Blackfyre:

Even the bible says, money answereth all things cheesy
Is this dsame bible dat says money is d root of all evil, or anoda bible
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Rapmoney(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
bigpicture001:
...no. of great who married partner they were with when they had nothing....1.2face.....2. mark if facebook....3. p-square ( the both of them).......4. jimoh ibrahim.....5. sarkodie the Ghana rapper.....6....? you can add urs..
You must be high! So P-squre married their wives when they were nothing? Say what you know!
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
toogbasky:

Is this dsame bible dat says money is d root of all evil, or anoda bible

"Love of money" not 'money'.
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by kiddapunk: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rapmoney:
Read patiently...

Most of us grew up with the false belief (my opinion) that you will only find the right woman, the one who would love you genuinely when you don't have a dime or when you're not yet sound financially. I held unto this idea for a very long time till I got to a point in life where I could no longer struggle with reality; I had to face it.

I have come to a stage in life where I no longer entertain ideas that are not practical or are not in touch with realities. True-life experiences will sometimes teach you that ideas like the one this post revolves around are nothing but mere abstract craps which people use to give themselves hopes.

Let me tell you today, having money and even excess of it will not stop you from finding a woman who suits you and who loves you dearly. It depends on your class and what you want. I strongly believe that holding onto the idea that you will only find a woman who will love you genuinely, when you have not achieved financial success, is a mentality that is seriously laced with inferiority complex! It is like saying no comfortable or financially successful young man will marry a woman who will love him genuinely. If money will not make a woman love you genuinely, then you can try poverty. I believe it will help! Being broke as ceramics is not a guarantee that genuine love awaits you whenever a girl agrees to date you. People date for different reasons. Among the super rich, rich, comfortable, struggling, broke, poor and poorest, there are honest people, so also there are deceitful people too.

The number of marriages or homes that get broken every now and then in our society due to lack of money far outnumbers the number that get broken due to the existence of money and much money. You might want to think otherwise considering the the rate at which you read or hear about broken marriages in the news. It is so because the people involved are mostly celebrities. Whatever they do is news. It is even news if they go to the restroom! You don't know the high number that get broken everyday among broke people who 'genuinely' loved themselves because they are not popular. It is hardly news when theirs happen.

What's the essence of having a wife that loves you 'genuinely' because she met you struggling, when there's a high possibility that she can cheat on you because you don't have money? Or isn't it the present society we live in again? Why do we always throw away the issue of financial compatibility when the woman is at the receiving end but embrace it strongly when the man is at the receiving end because he's probably broke?

I'm not suggesting that one should not marry when he's not comfortable. A man can marry whenever it suits him; be it in riches or in poverty. What I'm saying is that the idea that you will only find a woman who will love you genuinely when you're not comfortable doesn't hold weight. What if she happens to have achieved more financial success than you? Would she still be a gold-digger who doesn't love you genuinely? A comfortable guy should go for a comfortable girl so that financial appreciation could be a mutual thing. You will only attract leeches and parasites when you go for broke girls who would have looked down on you years back when you were broke even if they, themselves were carrying poverty on their heads as if they were hawking it.

Whether you like it or not, financial success gives you a wider room to make choices when it comes to women. That's the same reason why a broke guy always begs his girlfriend not to leave him...because his choices are highly limited. No woman is perfect. In Nigeria, money gives you the opportunity to get closer to your choice woman. Young Nigerian women nowadays are allergic to long stories of how bright your prospects are; face it!!! I don't hustle to impress ladies. I hustle so that I can give the mother of my kids and my kids the best. Whether she loves me genuinely or not is nothing but a headache for the idealists!

Good morning!
its not really an ascertained fact that one should find love When they are broke, but logic tells you that wealth attracts people and at that point you can't really tell who loves you and who doesn't. Sacrifice is the key factor in love, and it can only truly be found When there’s true love not triggered by financial benefits. That is why the rich who never really had support When they were broke have trust issues. Mothers love is price less Because rich or poor they care about their children and if they become rich its a bonus. Check stats and You’ll see why people prefer their old time loves, the genuine ones.
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Rapmoney(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
NigelCundy:

I knew someone with the right senses like yours would have something very good to say. The OP must be in his late teens
If I'm in my late teens, then you should be about 5 years old because I believe when I was writing my degree exams in the university, you should be about 10 years old!!! Ozubo!!!
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Ogaonos: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
alexialin:

Your brother dodged a bullet no doubt, his gf was just impatient.

But similar situation happened to one of my childhood friends and neighbors. His gf stopped waiting for him, cut off the relationship, he was very hurt and he married a lady over there in the US, and fast-forward, she ended up with a very very rich old man , after years of rough rides.
They both have kids nw. And they are living their lives in different continents of the world.

So that pretty gf of your bro, may end up with a rich guy or average guy at the end. Everything is in God's hands crowning how we play our cards with success.

That's the way I see it.

And it's really good and shows strong love when one stand with his or her companion in the early days of struggle. The bond is unbreakable between the two.
my brother u c y we has guys should preach against dis money dey attract.do u knw dt we guys ar d ones maga ing our self by wrong preach.do u knw dt is we guys dt made girl lik money.in d 90s gals wer nt lik dis.do u knw dt many of such guys dont knw dt wen a lady invest in u unconsciously dt wen real luv cum out.nd is wat ur woman hav done 4 u dt matas
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by shaybebaby(f): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Daeylar:

I didn't even notice that, corrected mine smiley

Lol, grin grin you will barely get a valid response, wear your armour before you do grin grin grin
All right. What section though? Family or here?

Going great, yours?
Been a good day of partying with 6 year olds. Very rock n roll. grin

Maybe here, I used to frequent family section a lot but it has kind of gone to the dogs. Not that this section is better. tongue

I'll save it for a day when I'm really bored and have got time on my hands.
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Meerah04(f): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
I love this post�
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Immorttal: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
Marshalxv:

well said.

as a wealthy man,it's very difficult to tell if a lady loves you genuinely or just after the wealth .

I'm talking from experience, my friend has been trying to settle down for almost two years now but almost all the girls disappointed at the slightest trial .the last one started misbehaving wen he told her that bank will be coming to take over the house by month end due to his debt ,lol the girl fail the test. she didn't even show much concern of give word of encouragement.
My friend is now considering going bk to a girl he dated wen he was broke
he will be scammed big time,. The girl he dated when he was broke is now materialistic and a gold-digger, the best is to seek mental toughness; make money, marry the most beautiful girl because any HUMAN even your parents can leave your side when the chips are down, its a human thing and purely natural. surest way to earn everyone's love and respect; don't let the chips ever get down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Daeylar(f): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
shaybebaby:

Been a good day of partying with 6 year olds. Very rock n roll. grin

LMAO

Maybe here, I used to frequent family section a lot but it has kind of gone to the dogs. Not that this section is better. tongue

grin grin no lies told

I'll save it for a day when I'm really bored and have got time on my hands.

All right dear.

1 Like

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Toks2008(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
majekdom2:
Point is this comparison between Naija girls and ïn NL language "other climes" girls is a very unintelligent thing to do! compare humans as a whole not gender!

LOL! This is where you are so wrong and i mean so so so wrong. Naija girls are the most loyal,loving,selfless loveryou can ever come accross but the economy situation has driven many of them to seek for solace in a rich guy but in other countries exp the western countries where things work,the ladies are gainfuly employed and all they need is your faithfulness and not your money.

I went to a club in South Africa and i saw ladies with curves that will make mercy johnson hide in shame but you know what,they will stone you with your own money if you offer them even after taking them home and they will tell you straight up that they work for their money but they are onl cathcjing their fun with you..strange but true.

In U.K i see about same trend where you will go out with a lady and in most cases if not all,she will never ask you to pay for her order and she may even ask if you dont mind her paying...even Ghana near us has ladies who are more into emotional stability rather than what the man has to offer.

I dont blame our lovely naija ladies..i blame the economy

3 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin grin It's been good and yours?
The day was fine. smiley
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ogaonos:
my brother u c y we has guys should preach against dis money dey attract.do u knw dt we guys ar d ones maga ing our self by wrong preach.do u knw dt is we guys dt made girl lik money.in d 90s gals wer nt lik dis.do u knw dt many of such guys dont knw dt wen a lady invest in u unconsciously dt wen real luv cum out.nd is wat ur woman hav done 4 u dt matas

Guys didn't make women love money.
It's unfortunate life and economy way back in the 90s is totally different from today.

Today the economy is hard and harsh. Alot of people are panicking when it comes to finance, both male and females.
And some women and men are not thinking straight on the decisions they are making and dishing out because of the bleak situation happening in Nigeria.
Anyways all I can say, is be sure of whom you give your trust and heart to.

It applies to both male and female.

When I was a very young graduate looking for a job and broke, guys didn't want to even come close, even though I was sleek, slim and pretty . But I wasn't complaining 24/7 like the ways broke guys are complaining these days. I simply took it in my stride,toghtened my belt and focus on making it. Cause I know when I make it, I will marry the kind of man have always dreamt of.
Which is fact.
There are other ways of testing your gf or bf even when u are comfortable.

*You can claim to be broke or God can help you and make you broke again* to see if this person around you, truly Loves you and can stick with u thru thick and thin.
During that broke state, see and watch if your partner will still be all lovey and supportive.

I always say, we can know if our partner truly love us if we are watchful of what they say and events around us. It's not hard to know no matter how smart they may think they are. One day, they must slip, if it's all a act.

Na so I see am o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by shaybebaby(f): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO

grin grin no lies told

All right dear.

kiss kiss
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO

grin grin no lies told

All right dear.

I think a thread was deleted just now. Do you know which thread?

Modified: Oh, I know now! The thread about rude girls. grin

Do you know why it was deleted?
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Toks2008:

LOL! This is where you are so wrong and i mean so so so wrong. Naija girls are the most loyal,loving,selfless loveryou can ever come accross but the economy situation has driven many of them to seek for solace in a rich guy but in other countries exp the western countries where things work,the ladies are gainfuly employed and all they need is your faithfulness and not your money.

I went to a club in South Africa and i saw ladies with curves that will make mercy johnson hide in shame but you know what,they will stone you with your own money if you offer them even after taking them home and they will tell you straight up that they work for their money but they are onl cathcjing their fun with you..strange but true.

In U.K i see about same trend where you will go out with a lady and in most cases if not all,she will never ask you to pay for her order and she may even ask if you dont mind her paying...even Ghana near us has ladies who are more into emotional stability rather than what the man has to offer.

I dont blame our lovely naija ladies..i blame the economy
naija has a population of close to 200 million and you made a conclusion by your own experience. I wouldn't blame you for that. I wish to let you know there are babes that throw deals like water in naija, that don't give a bleep about your money. I have had experiences with not one, two or three. Whilst, some may have been what they are because of the economy. No woman anywhere in the world is comfortable with a man not financially strong enough to cater for his family. I have had same experience with separated and divorced western women. The first thing they tell me is the man has got to be a man and not an irresponsible man that leaves the responsibility for them. Dating and marriage are two different situations. A girl in yankee can care less about your pocket because she isn't married to you yet but when you are married and have responsibilities together, ogbeni, you will be divorced if you are not being that "man". A girl in naija cares about your pocket whilst dating because she sees you as her future man and because of the economy like you said, she is trying to help herself. The truth is the guys that complain about naija girls being money lovers are actually the ones that wants to f*ck every other girl. If you have just one partner you are working things with, why complain. Isn't the relationship supposed to be symbiotic. Why complain that your wife is asking for money.. she is your wife! Like you said, a western girl won't tolerate your infidelity. So the plain truth is if you stick to one partner you won't be complaining!
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Ogaonos: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
alexialin:

Guys didn't make women love money.
It's unfortunate life and economy way back in the 90s is totally different from today.

Today the economy is hard and harsh. Alot of people are panicking when it comes to finance, both male and females.
And some women and men are not thinking straight on the decisions they are making and dishing out because of the bleak situation happening in Nigeria.
Anyways all I can say, is be sure of whom you give your trust and heart to.

It applies to both male and female.

When I was a very young graduate looking for a job and broke, guys didn't want to even come close, even though I was sleek, slim and pretty . But I wasn't complaining 24/7 like the ways broke guys are complaining these days. I simply took it in my stride,toghtened my belt and focus on making it. Cause I know when I make it, I will marry the kind of man have always dreamt of.
Which is fact.
There are other ways of testing your gf or bf even when u are comfortable.

*You can claim to be broke or God can help you and make you broke again* to see if this person around you, truly Loves you and can stick with u thru thick and thin.
During that broke state, see and watch if your partner will still be all lovey and supportive.

I always say, we can know if our partner truly love us if we are watchful of what they say and events around us. It's not hard to know no matter how smart they may think they are. One day, they must slip, if it's all a act.

Na so I see am o.
i get u.but let me say sumthin in d north gals ar more undastanding nd contented.even my guys confam dis.many of my aboki friend always complain hw materialist ar ladies are.has 4 d economy thins has always being hard is jux is worse.hav u ask y youth gals think we guys pick moni 4rm tree.na yahoo boys na cause am.guy if run gal yearn u hw guys dey blow moni on dem.imagine dis story a gal re date a yahoo boy chop d guy 4ok dump am give sum 2 her male friend.nd do u knw dt dis same gal bought xmas gift 4 his ones nd food stuff 4 d mama meanwhile d yahoo boy dey threaten her friend sey na em dey run em babe nd d gal dey tell am sey she a slut nd her sex escapade.dem no dey date na bro nd sis thins.brotha if gal begin tel u about we guy 4up u go open mouth.as 4 d economy ther country in africa were poor pass 9ja.
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Toks2008(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
majekdom2:
naija has a population of close to 200 million and you made a conclusion by your own experience. I wouldn't blame you for that. I wish to let you know there are babes that throw deals like water in naija, that don't give a bleep about your money. I have had experiences with not one, two or three. Whilst, some may have been what they are because of the economy. No woman anywhere in the world is comfortable with a man not financially strong enough to cater for his family. I have had same experience with separated and divorced western women. The first thing they tell me is the man has got to be a man and not an irresponsible man that leaves the responsibility for them. Dating and marriage are two different situations. A girl in yankee can care less about your pocket because she isn't married to you yet but when you are married and have responsibilities together, ogbeni, you will be divorced if you are not being that "man". A girl in naija cares about your pocket whilst dating because she sees you as her future man and because of the economy like you said, she is trying to help herself. The truth is the guys that complain about naija girls being money lovers are actually the ones that wants to f*ck every other girl. If you have just one partner you are working things with, why complain. Isn't the relationship supposed to be symbiotic. Why complain that your wife is asking for money.. she is your wife! Like you said, a western girl won't tolerate your infidelity. So the plain truth is if you stick to one partner you won't be complaining!

When the words "most or many" are used,it means not all so YES i agree that there are still many naija girls who give no bleep about your money but they are very very few.
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Izen: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Benita27:
True @embolden. I felt he had to brush aside reality 'cause his article needs to be sold. Going to dig up names would be a waste of my time 'cause I know it's difficult for a wealthy man to identify/find genuine love. Not that they don't tho.

To add to your list. Locally we have Otedola,
Cosmos and charity of Coscharis group. Women who start with such men are never messed with.

Oga, Otedola was never poor. He was a governor's son undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / Osun Sex Workers Beg Oyetola On Behalf Of Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.