Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

"Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins (70780 Views)

Bbnaija Tuoyo Shows Off His Manhood As He Joins The Silhouette Challenge. VIDEO / Nigerian Contortionist Shocks Peter Okoye Fans As He Joins #onemorenightchalleng / Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by chineduemmao: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
Settingz321:
Taught we was already a registered member
grin cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by Ctrlsolutn: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ekugbeh:
See uppercult

Lol, I don't think there's any other star in naija that used to reply pple wit joy n fun like Don Jazzy

1 Like

Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by DavidTheGeek: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Trash.
Attention fall on you... undecided

1 Like

Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by xreal: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Factfinder1:
Fake publicity stunt to stay relevant....same way Airforce 1 uses another moniker to comment on his post and hype himself

U are very correct wit the first sentence.
Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by odigbosky(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
Take your scam abroad or target politicians who misuse public funds.

Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by heybee72(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
The thing just be like mmm advert...
Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by ariklawani(f): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
hardywaltz:
Abeg where the guy I wan join
were.lol
Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by Charly68: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Useless soulless people looking for members,why not go into their own family and initiate them
Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by maker101(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by Cannonleo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Zero chills

1 Like

Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by jarx: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
don jazzy sense of humor is not from this world
Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by richiepolymer(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
cheesy
Chai......did the scammer say 'Freemason high chief'? Haba! Wetin we no go hear?
Nice reply from Don J
Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by Ejanla07: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Mason job wey dey easy to get. Start as a laborer, then bricklayer and finally free mason.

chaii dis one don mad oooo
Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by benjanny(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jazzy,s response is always epic
Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by Phaysal: 2:35am On Nov 12, 2017
shocked see this mumu oh
Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by kosi1: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
jrerico1:
That guy go blow if e send the account details o.
The guy got wrong acct detail, he no knw say ba de DON he dey chat
Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ekugbeh:
See uppercult
Its called killer strike
Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by Convill: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hello How can I explain this testimony to the public about a great temple of the Illuminati were you find, riches, power and fame, are you a business man or woman, are you a pastor or politicians or a lecturer, are you a student or graduate, who so ever you are in all over the world dose not matter to us, what matter a lot to us is to see you happy and rich, we are giving you the chance here to be what so ever you want to be in life, join the Illuminati secret brothers hood and get all you need in life, we offer every thing you need in life, if you are really ready to make it in life is better you join us now! How to Join Illuminati and become rich and famous! How to Join Illuminati in united kingdom How to Join Illuminati in united states How to Join Illuminati in South Africa How to Join Illuminati in Canada How to Join Illuminati in Germany How to Join Illuminati in Malaysia How to Join Illuminati in Italy How to Join Illuminati in Australia How to Join Illuminati in Belize How to Join Illuminati in Nigeria How to Join Illuminati in Kenya, How to Join Illuminati and become Rich How to Join Illuminati and have all you want in life join the Illuminati any were you are In the world today kindly email us now so that we can proceed with your request from our temple, contact us through this email now on (illuminatiworldofrich@gmail.com) or Call and Whatsapp via +2349034412845 you will be glad as me.......

Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by alice1166: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins by alice1166: 12:13am On Mar 10
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago / Actress Anita Joseph Shares Sexy Photos / Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.