Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana (34645 Views)

‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ / Atiku: We Didn’t Deny PDP Use Of Stadium – Kogi Govt / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by cyberguy72(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
lereinter:

with what buhari has done

concerning is promises

every candidate is better than him except fayose
Fayose is better
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by Leez(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:

You guys keep Screaming ATIKU is corrupt, but again I asked,which court has found him guilty and prosecute Him?
Remember his arch rival and benefactor OBJ as president with full executive powers could not prosecute him,so what are we saying?
ATIKU's crime is he's SUPPOSEDLY corrupt without being prosecuted,but his competency for the job is not in doubt!!!
no be naija court wey clear ibori only for d same ibori to be caught like a tout by interpol and then admit to his guilt and den forfeit properties n funds he stole??
atiku wey don dy thief from him custom days
atiku wy abadon yaradua and took his political machinery
d only reason he's hot abt being president is cuz some alfa told him so

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by mpowa(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:

You guys keep Screaming ATIKU is corrupt, but again I asked,which court has found him guilty and prosecute Him?
Remember his arch rival and benefactor OBJ as president with full executive powers could not prosecute him,so what are we saying?
ATIKU's crime is he's SUPPOSEDLY corrupt without being prosecuted,but his competency for the job is not in doubt!!!
Why will OBj prosecute him? Are they not both criminals, they know each other's secrets so... That one ni be news. Even Buhari is yet to prosecute Jonathan and his cronies, that's how Nigeria's system goes

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by Amberon11: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Exactly. Hahahahaha.....
Einl:
A choice between Lucifer and Satan.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by Candybob(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
deebsman1:
y cant PDP do a Fashola, or elrufai or Donald duke.

nobody, here talk abt d message passed by the prof, but d usual rantings of PDP, apc....dont u guys av sense?

Guy remove el rufai from that list!
How is he different from Buhari?
Corrupt, nepotist and despotic.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by able20(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
pol23:
How do you seek Asylum in Algeria?
Anybody knows...
If you're ready to wear explosive vest and detonate it to kill people you will surely be welcomed in Algeria.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by Ugosample(m): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
PataAlhaja:

What a dumb postulation!

Buhari was tried as he was the only viable option that could boot out the failure called GEJ.

Now that Falana thinks Buhari has also "failed" and no longer worthy of our votes, does that make him incompetent?

You are a fool!

A big fool!

What you wrote makes no sense

As old as you are

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by emmangrace: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
By now as Nigerian, We should learn from our past mistakes. Nobody can be trusted among Nigeria Politicians, We have trusted many in the past yet they failed us. For only God can trusted to choose for us a man of His similitude. May God deliver us from all these selfish folks.
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by deebsman1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
chairman do you have claim for all d below listed?

Candybob:

Guy remove el rufai from that list!
How is he different from Buhari?
Corrupt, nepotist and despotic.
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by thambolo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
Atiku2019:
I Stand With Atiku cool
Good evening. I would love to speak with you. Here is my number : 07045512183
Thanks
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by Baawaa(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
obonujoker:

Hausa man.... shift.... we all know why u support Buhari......

Can't you list in what aspects Atiku is not better than Buhari
Buhari is better than Atiku,ask Obasanjo
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by Basfaq(m): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:
Falana is a certified con artist parading himself as Mr Know It All , I used to be a fan of Falana in past when I thought he was a sincere man but since the coming of Buhari He has exposed himself to be nothing but a two timing , mouth shifting con artist and opportunist who is more concerned about how use his treacherous lying mouth to buy more properties in Ikeja GRA ...Mr Falana and his fellow Atiku is corrupt sirens should for once provide evidence of Atikus bad leadership or so called corruption because the last time I checked Atiku has never held any elected office besides that of the caged Vice President where Obasanjo made sure he was a dead beat with no power other than the seal on his letter head , so in tgis light i would want all thos peeople saying Atiku is corrupt to prove it us instead of propagating a false myth deviced by Obasanjo and the SW media ...The only thing Atiku is gulity of is having the vision to key into into the Intels dream many many years ago as a young man and i belive thats the kind if leader Nigeria needs not an empty corrupt sloganist like Buhari
You better go deep into retrospect about Atiku,what he did when he was in custom, I knew that you have never heard that before.Even when he was VP do more research for the betterment of our nation,so that we not start misleading one and other.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by tuscani: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:
Falana is a certified con artist parading himself as Mr Know It All , I used to be a fan of Falana in past when I thought he was a sincere man but since the coming of Buhari He has exposed himself to be nothing but a two timing , mouth shifting con artist and opportunist who is more concerned about how use his treacherous lying mouth to buy more properties in Ikeja GRA ...Mr Falana and his fellow Atiku is corrupt sirens should for once provide evidence of Atikus bad leadership or so called corruption because the last time I checked Atiku has never held any elected office besides that of the caged Vice President where Obasanjo made sure he was a dead beat with no power other than the seal on his letter head , so in tgis light i would want all thos peeople saying Atiku is corrupt to prove it us instead of propagating a false myth deviced by Obasanjo and the SW media ...The only thing Atiku is gulity of is having the vision to key into into the Intels dream many many years ago as a young man and i belive thats the kind if leader Nigeria needs not an empty corrupt sloganist like Buhari
God bless you, you took these words out of my mouth. Good write up

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by Ghost01(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lol @ "Yahoo-Yahoo professors."
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by FarahAideed: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Basfaq:
You better go deep into retrospect about Atiku,what he did when he was in custom, I knew that you have never heard that before.Even when he was VP do more research for the betterment of our nation,so that we not start misleading one and other.

The only thing Atiku did in the customs was intercept 53 suitcases of laundered money being ferried by Buharis ADC then Jokolo, a case which the corrupt Buhari succeed in burying .

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by Candybob(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
deebsman1:
chairman do you have claim for all d below listed?

Just wait here!
I will go and bring the claims...
If all you have to offer is Elrufai the hypocrite fantastically corrupt nepotist, then I need to live this country as soon as possible.
There is no hope again! I give up!
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by Odeshinwane: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
to the north is all about the north and as far as I can se u 'r all just ponds in the big northern game. fayose or who ever is not a northerner is just another Gej #Loser
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by SillyMods: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
obonujoker:
But Atiku is actually better than Buhari..... Although....
Keep deceiving yourself you hear.

cheesy
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by Candybob(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
emmangrace:
By now as Nigerian, We should learn from our past mistakes. Nobody can be trusted among Nigeria Politicians, We have trusted many in the past yet they failed us. For only God can trusted to choose for us a man of His similitude. May God deliver us from all these selfish folks.

If someone says you are dumb now, you will take offence.
So we should fold our hand, cross our leg and wait for God to choose our candidates abi?
Then God will do the campaign and also conduct the election.
God will also come and vote on election day, and if rigging is needed God will also do the rigging.
You better start using your brain. You think you have nothing to lose by refusing to take responsibility?
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by Tecno66: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
This man now condemns Buhari. Will he have made this comment if Buhari had picked him as the AG and justice minister as earlier speculated?
massinola:
Human rights lawyer Mr. Femi Falana (SAN) has lamented the possibility of Nigerians having to choose between current President Muhammadu Buhari and former Vice President Atiku Abubakar come 2019 general election, stating that it portends trouble for the populace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YWu7DQ_IwM

Human rights lawyer Mr. Femi Falana (SAN) has lamented the possibility of Nigerians having to choose between current President Muhammadu Buhari and former Vice President Atiku Abubakar for the 2019 general election, stating that it portends trouble for the populace.
Mr. Falana said this while making a contribution during a panel discussion at the ongoing Lagos Book and Arts Festival holding in Freedom Park, Lagos.

He urged Nigerians to make use of the internet in raising serious developmental issues as regards the future of the country.

The human right lawyer also took a swipe at Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State who he described as a ‘Trump’.

“We have a Trump in Ekiti. Somebody is going out there to eat boli with the people. Somebody who says [he believes] in stomach infrastructure, stealing all the money but giving people just some tokenism and he is being celebrated."

He decried the rot in the Nigerian university system. “Where are the intellectuals in our universities?” he asked. “We now have ‘yahoo-yahoo’ professors. People are made professors now because of where the came from. It is not about your contribution to the intellectual enterprise. Now Vice Chancellor is elected on the basis of ethnicity."

Mr. Falana also condemned spiritual leaders who are merely concerned about building a more religious home at the expense of other institutions.

“Most of the richest pastors in the world are from Nigeria, yet our people are getting poorer. If many of us had not attended mission schools built by the Catholics and the Anglicans… school and hospitals but what are we building now? What are our churches giving us? They are promising to build churches in every street. All the warehouses in Apapa built by Awolowo have all become churches and business centers.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/11/10/2019-election-either-buhari-or-atiku-we-are-trouble-says-femi-falana
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by Candybob(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Odeshinwane:
to the north is all about the north and as far as I can se u 'r all just ponds in the big northern game. fayose or who ever is not a northerner is just another Gej #Loser

pawns not ponds.
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by God1000(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
I sincerely hope the two men doesn't get nominated by their parties, this is really dreadful and dangerous to the future of our country.
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by galaxy2020(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
I prefer Atiku to Buhari. Buhari lacks the capacity to run a country education wise. He doesn't understand alot of things, most times he's lost during interviews. What happened to presidential media chat?
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by OwoLee(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:

you don't have to be his fan, he's not a musician and he's not campaigning for any position, he's only stating fact here, left to him, he should be less concerned, he's got to the peek of his career through his hard work, he's only fighting for people like us(masses)....
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by FarahAideed: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
OwoLee:

you don't have to be his fan, he's not a musician and he's not campaigning for any position, he's only stating fact here, left to him, he should be less concerned, he's got to the peek of his career through his hard work, he's only fighting for people like us(masses)....

He is fighting for his pocket abeg
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by watchindelta(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
out of millions ppl in Nigerian so na only Buhari n Atiku who na get undecided what a Country shocked shocked shocked Nigerian still dey 0000AD but they still dey think say dem dey 2017. yeye fowl.
BULLSHIT

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by God1000(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
PDJT:

I doubt if Trump, the most powerful person on Earth today, care about a Nigerian failed lawyer, a nobody who live in a slum without even a mere sewage system.
You are suffering from inferiority complex, who cares about your silly comment, Americans hate Donald trump more than Nigerians hate buhari right now because he's a liar and a traitor who doesn't believe in America, stop watching fox news.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by OwoLee(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:

you don't have to be his fan, he's not a musician neither his he campaigning for any position. he's only stating the obvious. Nigeria of over 180million people can provide young smart leaders who will lead not necessarily people of those two. He's only fighting for people like us(masses)...Let's use our brains, stop judging just as the way it comes to mind, pause for some minutes to think!
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by PDJT: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
[s]
God1000:
You are suffering from inferiority complex, who cares about your silly comment, Americans hate Donald trump more than Nigerians hate buhari right now because he's a liar and a traitor who doesn't believe in America, stop watching fox news.
[/s]
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by victor8269: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
"Whether it is Maina, the NNPC $25 billion scam, Babachir grass cutter scam, Amina Mohammed’s $300 million timber scandal, the ₦700 million ministry of mines and steel website, Buratai’s Dubai house, the Ikoyi billions, the budget padding scandal, the missing budget scandal, no paracetamol in State House Clinic scandal, the fact remains that the Buhari administration has delivered more corruption than change to the Nigerian state.
I would rather vote for Bobrisky.
Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by God1000(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]
You are just too gullible and brainwashed for my liking, You can't deceive me in this digital age, I read Americans comments on CNN, wall street journal, NBC, ABC, Washington post, etc, 90% of them are ashamed to be called Americans under Donald trump presidency, A nobody like you from third world country is here singing his praises, some of you Nigerians are so annoying and backward in your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana by OwoLee(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:

He is fighting for his pocket abeg

Usual way of reasoning, I pity our generation, when we can think and dissect discussion just as the way it is...I hear you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari / Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC / Mashood Bakare Resigns As Buhari Campaign Group Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.