Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Ladies Or Fellows Will You Accept This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Or Fellows Will You Accept This? (575 Views)

20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Or Fellows Will You Accept This? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2017
Ladies or Fellows, if you meet someone you really like and want to be with the person, but there is a request for you two to get frequently tested for HIV, STI, STDs for 3months in or 6 months on the regular, just to be on the safe side.

Will you accept?

some have asked if i can?

yes i can, cos of the stress of getting tested and not being sure whats up, but when you are certain, there won't be any worries.
And either i mess up or she does, at least for the sake of knowing your status early rather than being late.
Re: Ladies Or Fellows Will You Accept This? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2017
Of course I will accept.

All for safe health measures.
Yes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Or Fellows Will You Accept This? by TEAMvido(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2017
you will you accept
Re: Ladies Or Fellows Will You Accept This? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 11, 2017
What do you mean exactly? That the person had STD or what? And when I like him and he has gotten rid of the STD, why do I still have to keep checking myself monthly?
Re: Ladies Or Fellows Will You Accept This? by MhizzAJ(f): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2017
What kind of question is this

1 Like

Re: Ladies Or Fellows Will You Accept This? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2017
shimmer1:
What do you mean exactly? That the person had STD or what? And when I like him and he has gotten rid of the STD, why do I still have to keep checking myself monthly?
You have to keep checking yourself 'cause you can't trust anyone 100%. grin BTW, these infections could be contacted at any given moment one is reckless.
Re: Ladies Or Fellows Will You Accept This? by iamJ(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2017
no big deal na, we will sha go together cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Or Fellows Will You Accept This? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2017
Benita27:
You have to keep checking yourself 'cause you can't trust anyone 100%. grin BTW, these infections could be contacted at any given moment one is reckless.
you're right.
Re: Ladies Or Fellows Will You Accept This? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2017
what i mean is if your bf or hubby asked for both of you go get tested regularly, even if today 11th of Nov 2017 you both are in the clear.
Just to be sure health wise you both are ok and if something pops up on the side, you sort it.

shimmer1:
Re: Ladies Or Fellows Will You Accept This? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2017
You know what kind it is? the question is will you be ok with that.

MhizzAJ:
What kind of question is this
Re: Ladies Or Fellows Will You Accept This? by MhizzAJ(f): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2017
looney:
You know what kind it is? the question is will you be ok with that.

I'll be okay
Nothing there

(1) (Reply)

December List. / Nigerian And Gay. Dodging Police And Yahoo Boys / Advice On Our Relationship And Sex Life. >>>>> For Matured Mind Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.