Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,535 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. (10531 Views)

Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? / See What Your Birth Month Represent. / Obstacles You'll Face In Life , According To Your Birth Month (zodiac) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by chitheo(f): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
I am a November baby but i am not aggressive.. except when i need to be
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by DonnyE(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
RareKind:
July born... No wonder I can't turn a bad guy no matter how hard I try embarassed
Wow...I can clearly relate , always trying to do the right things ...can't go rogue ..July is truely sweet..
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by Rukkydelta(f): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
RareKind:
yet you never cracked one in your comments since I've known you..
And funny thing is that I don't know you
So how are you sure you know me ?
Or you just want to fall my hand that I'm not?
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
DonnyE:

Wow...I can clearly relate , always trying to do the right things ...can't go rogue ..July is truely sweet..
you can say that again bro... And its natural! smiley

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rukkydelta:

And funny thing is that I don't know you
So how are you sure you know me ?
Or you just want to fall my hand that I'm not?
lol ruka, I know you well enough my dear, I've been here since 2015 actually.

You upload and take down your pics a lot, why? Or you have 2 accounts?
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
oluebubeneo:
March 7th. yours?
1st.
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by Rukkydelta(f): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
RareKind:
lol ruka, I know you well enough my dear, I've been here since 2015 actually.

You upload and take down your pics a lot, why? Or you have 2 accounts?
Nope I have one account
So you have been crushing on me since 2015 and you refuse to open up? lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by durubennie(m): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
I'm an angel
abeg make person hear word
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by JayLaFlame(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
I totally agree...may tho
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Nope I have one account
So you have been crushing on me since 2015 and you refuse to open up? lipsrsealed
hahahahha... You no serious, I'm just a guy who mixes up with plenty of you guys here, you can be rude sometimes and that put me off, make I no go get crushed lol
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
RareKind:
hahahahha... You no serious, I'm just a guy who mixes up with plenty of you guys here, you can be rude sometimes and that put me off, make I no go get crushed lol
Rude?
I don't think I'm rude unless the individual deserves it
And what's your main cos I can clearly see you are using an alternate
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Rude?
I don't think I'm rude unless the individual deserves it
And what's your main cos I can clearly see you are using an alternate
main's been deactivated my dear... But I wouldn't wanna reveal it tho...

You once said nairaland guys isn't your type too, lotta things I couldn't gather enough liver to approach you lol
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by Divay22(f): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
April 11
Do you think it's true

Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Divay22:
Do you think it's true
Lol.. 100% true

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by walepackage(m): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Emotional...Wow!I see.
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by DanseMacabre(m): 1:20am On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
the cold city, its close to me wink

You in ABJ then, or KD? Cos the only other close place I can think of is Bauchi.
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:

You in ABJ then, or KD? Cos the only other close place I can think of is Bauchi.
Abj
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by DanseMacabre(m): 1:37am On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Abj

Aight. Shuttle between there and J, might breeze in there before year's end, but I ain't too sure yet.

Been a pleasure. Good night/morning.

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by mikeyung71(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tahra:
Your birth dates?
Xi
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by ToyinDipo(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
Divay22:

April 22 and you
We are birthday mate wink
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by mikeyung71(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Your birth dates?
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by mikeyung71(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
I'm smart

Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by pat1612(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
sexybbstar:
I'm an angel
Is this month na almost finish.
happy birthday day whr is my party grin
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
mine is May but l m freakin' boring'... l can freakin' bore the living day light out of u!... OP change that sh¡t... it's incorrect !!!

Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
I think my is some how true oooh tongue January babe
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2018
pat1612:
Is this month na almost finish. happy birthday day whr is my party grin
In za Ozarks room grin
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2018
pat1612:

Is this month na almost finish.
happy birthday day whr is my party grin
In za Oza room grin
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by pat1612(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2018
sexybbstar:

In za Oza room grin
Mine own is December so i am lazy you have to come to this room�
Re: Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. by sommyboi(m): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
IAMSASHY:
undecided nt tru, am October and I no am nt friendly

Right?
I don't have friends that much but I think I get friendly with people. Maybe you should open up a little to people .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? / These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s / Zodwa Wabantu Breaks Internet With N8kked Photos [ALL PHOTOS HERE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.