Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well (501 Views)

Say Goodbye To Stressful Deadlines With Avenue Digitals' Top-quality Writing Ser / Ekiti Government Pays Condolence Visit To Parents Of Slain FUOYE Students / IMT Student Pays School Fees Only To Find Out Department Doesn't Exist. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well by dondavad: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Here's my compiled list of top jobs that are less stressful, gives flexibility and pays quite well.

1. I.T jobs:
All I.T jobs ranging from app developer, web developer, networker, database administrator e.t.c are known to pay well plus they give flexibility. Sometimes these professionals are known to state their own working hours

2. Actuary:
This job is for lovers of mathematics. Actuaries often work for insurance companies, analyzing risk and helping their employers minimize costs.

3. Education jobs:
Teaching, education counseling, lecturing e.t.c all jobs in the educational sector provides flexibility and also pays quite well as you climb the ladder. You can also start your own business and still keep your job.

4. Talent agent:
A talent agent is someone who represents professional actors, writers, performers, musicians, artists e.t.c. They work on behalf of their clients to promote and represent their interests, and will typically handle the majority of all interactions between their client and the employer. They don't make as those professionals they represent but they sure do make mouth watering bucks. It also gives flexibility.

5. Graphics designer/animator:
They create multiple images, known as frames, which give an illusion of movement called animation when displayed in rapid sequence. Animators can work in a variety of fields including film, television, and video games. They earn fat salaries and have short working hours.
visit
www.istudentgist..com
to continue......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Three Nigerian Students Arrested In Cyprus For Drug Peddling / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too / Plz Can I Pick Jamb Form With D Waec Result And Wat Course Can I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.