Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... (8856 Views)

The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / Ladies Dating & Marrying Broke Men - Let's Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
This post is solely addressed to ladies dating yahoo+ guys.
I see ladies flock around these so called yahoo boys and I shake my head. I have been been meaning to create this topic for sometime now and a Facebook post I saw today expedited my quest.

A lady posted the reason she dumped her yahoo boyfriend and advice ladies in the category to follow suit. The said lady claimed that after having sex with her boyfriend . She saw loads of maggots on her female condom and decided to call her relationship quit.
What do you think would have happened if not for the condom. The tread these days among the yahoo guys is to use ladies for the occasional rituals and swim in money to get other gold diggers.
If you so much love money, why can't you date a responsible rich man or better still work for the dough yourself.

A word is enough for the wise. I pray it's not too late for u to correct your mistakes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
You are talking to deaf people. Living above their means and chronic materialism has eaten up their conscience and completely robbed them of the ability to hear and see beyond all things glittering.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rockyrocky:
You are talking to deaf people.
lol. Not all of them are deaf.

1 Like

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by hisgrace090: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Yahoo boys resembles gain, and our ladies are determined to flock around anything that resembles gain.

So they better die than quit.

Say no to easy cash, it kills faster.

2 Likes

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by coolestofall(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Pls tell dem o. I'm tired of pitying girls found dead, headless, breastless n so on. If una no pity unaselves, I dey pity una.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Ajoboss(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Are u saying d boyfrnd ejaculated maggots?
In Nigeria anything is possible sha
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
I do pity most girls if I see them flocking around them yahoo + guys. I consider them as chicks been prepared for the slaughter. At least if u most date them, u should also surround yourself with protection from any fvcking god you believe in.

He who must play play the piper must be ready to dance to its tunes.

2 Likes

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by sinaj(f): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
Issorite
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by IamAirforce1: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
Make we hear word abeg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Make we hear word abeg
Are you part of them Yahoo boys?
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by summerflame90: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Make we hear word abeg
idiot.... Living a fake life with one old LCD

6 Likes

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
They have yahoo and yahooplus grin.
Choose ye this day which type you will date because they can spend on womencheesy.

2 Likes

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Chybeibe:
They have yahoo and yahooplus grin.

Choose ye this day which type you will date because they can spend on womencheesy.
That I agree with but do you also know that they use women for rituals?

2 Likes

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by IamAirforce1: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
That I agree with but do you also know that they use women for rituals?
That for guys that are into yahooplus, the ordinary yahoo guys don't.

2 Likes

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
Chybeibe:
That for guys that are into yahooplus, the ordinary yahoo guys don't.
And do you know there's a propensity for them to depve in yahooplus after failing the default?.

Oyobos are becoming wiser.

1 Like

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Rukkydelta(f): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Op if you like preach from now tomorrow they won't listen.
Here in school yahoo is the order of the day
You will see a brother that was so damn broke becomes rich at once, driving car and the girls will be flocking around him
I have seen a girl that was beaten to pulp by her G boyfriend she was even rushed to the hospital but still didn't leave the dude cos of money. Girls are ready to fight and harm themselves cos of a G boy

Even making friend with a yahoo boy isn't advisable cos I once heard of one that only carry ladies in the front seat of his car
Advise girls they won't listen,later in the future when they get married and can't give birth or start to experience any kind of misfortune in the future they will be blaming village witches whereas they are their own witches

4 Likes

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Asianguy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
I smell jealously grin
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Op if you like preach from now tomorrow they won't listen.
Here in school yahoo is the order of the day
You will see a brother that was so damn broke becomes rich at once, driving car and the girls will be flocking around him
I have seen a girl that was beaten to pulp by her G boyfriend she was even rushed to the hospital but still didn't leave the dude cos of money. Girls are ready to fight and harm themselves cos of a G boy

Even making friend with a yahoo boy isn't advisable cos I once heard of one that only carry ladies in the front seat of his car
Advise girls they won't listen,later in the future when they get married and can't give birth or start to experience any kind of misfortune in the future they will be blaming village witches whereas they are their own witches
I am also a student and I baffles me how some lady claim loving this guys up and down(not jealousy tho). A lady that has read how women were used for ritual and their pubs mutilated. I sometimes ask myself this question...

Do them yahoo guys use a form of love charm to make them glued to them. They won't even consider being the 10th girlfriend.

To what end If its just xos of money, I guess many lady can sacrifice their life for money then.

2 Likes

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by TEAMvido(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
easy money ...
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by lenghtinny(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Any lady dating a yahoo boy is not in a serious relationship.

It's more like an open relationship..
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Durhleepee(f): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
True talk, but they won't listen. I always feel sorry when I see some of them flaunting their material gains, like this is your life wasting away just because you want to be trendy.

Please, anyone into this should just stop. It's not worth it. Don't think you are a pro at outsmarting them, your waterloo might just be around the corner

2 Likes

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Rukkydelta(f): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I am also a student and I baffles me how some lady claim loving this guys up and down(not jealousy tho). A lady that has read how women were used for ritual and their pubs mutilated. I sometimes ask myself this question...

Do them yahoo guys use a form of love charm to make them glued to them. They won't even consider being the 10th girlfriend.

To what end If its just xos of money, I guess many lady can sacrifice their life for money then.
Lol
They don't care
All that matters to them is the meantime enjoyment they will derive.
I once heard a neighbor of mine saying are ex is now into yahoo that like if he was when they were dating he started she could have been lucky
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Heloct(f): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
And if they don't end up killing or destroying them, they end up breaking their heart.

I have my own money to make too biko.

1 Like

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Yahoo is different from yahoo plus..
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Mup4life: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol
They don't care
All that matters to them is the meantime enjoyment they will derive.
I once heard a neighbor of mine saying are ex is now into yahoo that like if he was when they were dating he started she could have been lucky
On Point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Rukkydelta(f): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Heloct:
And if they don't end up killing or destroying them, they end up breaking their heart.

I have my own money to make too biko.
Exactly
You hardly see a yahoo guy that is dating one girl and faithful to her
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Rukkydelta(f): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
mhizesther:
Yahoo is different from yahoo plus..
Please explain the difference
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Khutie: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
•••yahoo+ grin We make 'em trip' like Trump widowt the white house...
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
I really don't see myself dating a yahoo boy, like why will I date a yahoo boy? Apart from the money, it's really far away from my ethical standards. The problem of most girls is ojukokoro, and when they finally realize the problems they might get into, it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by YungRichG1: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2017
My friend shut up there is Yahoo (normal hustle)... Yahoo + (this one Afose to daju..soap kini)... Yahoo ++ (this one na ritual).....

I wont tell u wat its like bt i have a SERIOUS GIRLFRIEND who was with me when things were rough i dare not say i want 2 use her for ritual...... But then i have a set of new b!tches comin around cos of d money....u definitely knw wat wud happen 2 dem abi...so if u weren't around him wen he was a nobody be rest assured that he'll use u 2 raise his standard wen he's a somebody.

Yung Rich G1

3 Likes

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by nelsonebby(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2017
jealous people lol.

the OP is serious broke and angry

calling ritualist yahoo boys. mtchewww.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! / The Best Way To Punish Your Ex / No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.