Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... (8886 Views)

The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / Ladies Dating & Marrying Broke Men - Let's Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by spyroet(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2017
Heloct:
And if they don't end up killing or destroying them, they end up breaking their heart.

I have my own money to make too biko.
dat my girl! I love strong and hardworking girls nothing better than ur own cash.
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by rawpadgin(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2017
Chybeibe:
That for guys that are into yahooplus, the ordinary yahoo guys don't.
are u this naive

The voice in ur head nor fit tell u say one day these so-called 'ordinary yahoo guys' will graduate to 'yahoo plus'

They there dey mumu urself until dem ritualists cut ur head take drink kunu

2 Likes

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by bizzy500: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Chybeibe:
How will u knw if he's into yahoo or yahooplus...or u get d detector

1 Like

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by bizzy500: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Op if you like preach from now tomorrow they won't listen.
Here in school yahoo is the order of the day
You will see a brother that was so damn broke becomes rich at once, driving car and the girls will be flocking around him
I have seen a girl that was beaten to pulp by her G boyfriend she was even rushed to the hospital but still didn't leave the dude cos of money. Girls are ready to fight and harm themselves cos of a G boy

Even making friend with a yahoo boy isn't advisable cos I once heard of one that only carry ladies in the front seat of his car
Advise girls they won't listen,later in the future when they get married and can't give birth or start to experience any kind of misfortune in the future they will be blaming village witches whereas they are their own witches
damn! iz this from a lady..true talk sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2017
Chybeibe:

There is nothing like Yahoo without Yahoo+ in 2017. Yahoo expired like several years ago 2010 or something. White people are more exposed now. You need extras please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by spyroet(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Rockyrocky:
You are talking to deaf people. Living above their means and chronic materialism has eaten up their conscience and completely robbed them of the ability to hear and see beyond all thing glittering.
a little kiss on ur cheek u ar absolutly correct
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by marvin902(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2017
ekpoma thought me lesson..
I would rather die hungry than do that shit again...
have lost friends,have seen niggas go mad on the street..
have seen chick's living luxury life buh under they are completely useless either without a womb or something else..if it favors you continue

9 Likes

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2017
What is wrong with this small boys, money way you go still make finally! Because you wan drive venza for school, you end up using young girls for your selfish gains. Some years back, one fool came to me, telling me to come do yahoo+, that we will go to ibadan and see one afar, after I asked him what and what was involved, he told me when we get their they will tell us. After everything I no follow am go, em blow finally shall, but he made a confession to me, how he used the girl he wanted to marry. And how he can't marry her anymore, and he told me never to try it again. Okay, how far today? The money came gradually, but in a clean way, I didn't spill anyone's blood. All you greedy fools joining evil groups because you wan hit 50k dollars, you don't know what you are doing to yourself, when the nemesis starts coming, you will know you where better off broke. Cool down and hustle, with God by your side $50k will be nothing to you.

9 Likes

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
grossintel:
What is wrong with this small boys, money way you go still make finally! Because you wan drive venza for school, you end up using young girls for your selfish gains. Some years back, one fool came to me, telling me to come do yahoo+, that we will go to ibadan and see one afar, after I asked him what and what was involved, he told me when we get their they will tell us. After everything I no follow am go, em blow finally shall, but he made a confession to me, how he used the girl he wanted to marry. And how he can't marry her anymore, and he told me never to try it again. Okay, how far today? The money came gradually, but in a clean way, I didn't spill anyone's blood. All you greedy fools joining evil groups because you wan hit 50k dollars, you don't know what you are doing to yourself, when the nemesis starts coming, you will know you where better off broke. Cool down and hustle, with God by your side $50k will be nothing to you.
abeg you fit connect me to your guy, please.
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Rukkydelta(f): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
cruchenutii:

There is nothing like Yahoo without Yahoo+ in 2017. Yahoo expired like several years ago 2010 or something. White people are more exposed now. You need extras please.
Exactly
You just spoke my mind
The foreigners have wise up, they can't fall for scam with ordinary hands
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Cannonleo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
marvin902:
ekpoma thought me lesson..
I would rather die hungry than do that shit again...
have lost friends,have seen niggas go mad on the street..
have seen chick's living luxury life buh under they are completely useless either without a womb or something else..if it favors you continue
hear this dude, he just said the WORD
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by NeeKlaus: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chybeibe:
At times, the way you type baffles me. Do you just type for the fun of it or you actually mean what you post?

There is nothing like Yahoo anymore. Anybody doing the basic yahoo right now is broke; quote me anywhere.

What's in vogue is Yahoo plus and it involves rituals. Besides, how can you detect who is into Yahoo or Yahoo plus? Do you walk around with a Fraud detector?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Op well done oh undecided
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Greenbullet(m): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
I have friends who do the yahoo plus, they all have serious girlfriend's, but they also have Onje fun a won orisa ( food for the gods) , these are the new girls they take out to spoil with money and have one time sex with, they won't go skin to skin on you and won't ejaculate in the condom, ,their aim is to get the girls vagina fluid on the condom and use it for their incantation, anyway wetin concern me , as far as say them no use my sister

3 Likes

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by uminem02(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Op if you like preach from now tomorrow they won't listen.
Here in school yahoo is the order of the day
You will see a brother that was so damn broke becomes rich at once, driving car and the girls will be flocking around him
I have seen a girl that was beaten to pulp by her G boyfriend she was even rushed to the hospital but still didn't leave the dude cos of money. Girls are ready to fight and harm themselves cos of a G boy

Even making friend with a yahoo boy isn't advisable cos I once heard of one that only carry ladies in the front seat of his car
Advise girls they won't listen,later in the future when they get married and can't give birth or start to experience any kind of misfortune in the future they will be blaming village witches whereas they are their own witches
Abeg no vex o...dat ur dp na delsu convo hall?
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Rukkydelta(f): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
uminem02:

Abeg no vex o...dat ur dp na delsu convo hall?
Yes
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by DeeFlask(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Greenbullet:
I have friends who do the yahoo plus, they all have serious girlfriend's, but they also have Onje fun a won orisa ( food for the gods) , these are the new girls they take out to spoil with money and have one time sex with, they won't go skin to skin on you and won't ejaculate in the condom, ,their aim is to get the girls vagina fluid on the condom and use it for their incantation, anyway wetin concern me , as far as say them no use my sister
Some have marks on their Dick's they call it gberre
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by uminem02(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Yes
Aiit
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by uminem02(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Yes
Aiit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
Caringguy:
Op well done oh undecided
Confess to me my guy. Which one are you into. Yahoo or yahooplus?
cheesy
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Confess to me my guy. Which one are you into. Yahoo or yahooplus?
cheesy
undecided
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
Caringguy:
undecided
I believe it is plus. May God save your soul one of these days.
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by YungRichG1: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
You meet your pastor he gives you anointing oil you sprinkle in your shop so your business will move further I meet my baba he gives me herbs and concoctions to move my hustle further what's the difference between you and I.. Abeg leave trash for lawma

1 Like

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Ejaculate: 1:49am On Nov 15, 2017
Greenbullet:
o boy I go like join those your boys- name that way sure pass now o. check nl enuf boys don get lot of oyin bo mujata spinning cash dollars. how far?

1 Like

Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Amba555(f): 4:53am On Jan 01, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
This post is solely addressed to ladies dating yahoo+ guys.
I see ladies flock around these so called yahoo boys and I shake my head. I have been been meaning to create this topic for sometime now and a Facebook post I saw today expedited my quest.

A lady posted the reason she dumped her yahoo boyfriend and advice ladies in the category to follow suit. The said lady claimed that after having sex with her boyfriend . She saw loads of maggots on her female condom and decided to call her relationship quit.
What do you think would have happened if not for the condom. The tread these days among the yahoo guys is to use ladies for the occasional rituals and swim in money to get other gold diggers.
If you so much love money, why can't you date a responsible rich man or better still work for the dough yourself.

A word is enough for the wise. I pray it's not too late for u to correct your mistakes.

I know of a girl in DELSU that's into runs that had same experience with an alhaji in abuja. Though she is into charms too. The alhaji wanted raw not knowing she had female condom. after everything she saw maggots in the CD, few minutes later the man fainted and probably died cos she flew the scene out of shock.

girls be warned...some food dey purge
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by pepethemaniac: 9:19am On Jan 01, 2018
nelsonebby:
jealous people lol.

the OP is serious broke and angry

calling ritualist yahoo boys. mtchewww.

The person above you even confirmed it.
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
grossintel:
How our Nigerian ladies have become cheap commodities baffles me and makes me sad all the time. Campus, NYSC, streets, you can buy them even on credit. What a shame? How did we get here?
Re: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... by Dreadlock69(m): 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Be like say Yahoo boy collect your girlfriend
My guy forget am always dey happy for people success
, Do your hustle legal or illegal all get repercussions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. / Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) / Lady Goes Naked On Camera For A Birthday Shoot (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.