Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) (47937 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest Seven Traffic Robbers / 'Invincible' Cameroonian Robbers Arrested During Raid. Photos / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by freeman95(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
See as them be like BULLDOG
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Adaowerri111: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cone headed

4 Likes

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Roon9(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
S
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by talk2percy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Yoruba people and laziness sef...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
My wife was robbed in same Oshodi Oke spot 3 years ago. Same method. She lost 70k chain.
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by JamesReacher(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
bigtt76:
The one in the middle had the most hit back to back tongue tongue tongue At their age, I finished secondary school and waiting for University Admission ....who did this to us in Nigeria naaaaa Haba angry
Fancy Schoolgirl , lI'm sure they didn't have what you have and grew up in the kind of environment you grew up in

2 Likes

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Earthquake1: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Kingdolo(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by AleAirHub(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
Am only here to check their names

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by PenlsCaP: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
obonujoker:
I thought it was the igbos they rampage the traffic selling goods, while these ones were doing what??

Robbing??

Be more precise..

1 Like

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by writeprof(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sad as it looks, they may be released to go back to the trade in a few days time.
They are mostly teenagers whose potentials are to be harnessed by every sane society but what we see is a REFLECTION OF THE MANY DECAYING STATES ( moral, family, politics, education, economic, social, religious etc) OF THE NIGERIAN NATION-STATES.
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Eze2000(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SEE THEIR CHICKEN LEGS, DON'T KNOW WHY EVIL PEOPLE USUALLY RESEMBLE WILD MAD DOGS. THEY SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR GOOD.

Has it ever occurred to you that these boys might not be thieves if they were gainfully employed? Their parents failed them and I'm sure the parents would say the government failed them.

In the USA these boys even as thugs would still have money for big motorbikes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by deflover(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
The change is really hard in Lagos
See their legs
Thin and looking so hungry
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by ssogundele(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Next generation will be liken to something terrible and horror. Greediness and selfishness is the new yardstick of measuring one's success
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by perdollar(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
they r afonjas and muslims

3 Likes

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Earthquake1: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Adebayo Oluwafemi,23, Olanrewaju Abdullahi 19, Olanrewaju Quadri 18, Oladapo Ishola, 18,

Yoruba Muslims

5 Likes

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
National sarrki be the middle guy.

Adewale Sadiq

1 Like

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by awakeuche(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SEE THEIR CHICKEN LEGS, DON'T KNOW WHY EVIL PEOPLE USUALLY RESEMBLE WILD MAD DOGS. THEY SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR GOOD.
these are not evil people madam, these are hungry people and a product of a failed system

1 Like

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
This is what my father has been warning me about...eeehhhnnnn "I will give you a beating you'll not forget in a hurry"...I sure say if that middle guy hear siren even if nah for radio or TV...him own don be.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by LemuelIrabor: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
awakeuche:
these are not evil people madam, these are hungry people and a product of a failed system

If dem jam you for traffic you no go talk like this again

They are evil

3 Likes

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by IkpuMmadu: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
The host of Lagos ....were are the NCAN when you need them...it's better to seller gala in the traffic than to be panel beaten like this

Just negodu

1 Like

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by IkpuMmadu: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
Earthquake1:

Yoruba Muslims

They should have been selling gala like the Igbo in traffic instead of stealing .... Well they are the host

4 Likes

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
But yorubas own Lagos. cheesy

Why would they steal.

Fake news. grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
I am disappointed because they were suppose to be igbos or fulani herd men.
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by psalmhorah(m): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
the one in the middle has received d beating of his life . .. laiye ee.. o ni se be moo
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by elyte89: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
They've beated hell out of them

Guy WC skool u go grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by David160(m): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
they have been beaten black and blue chai
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by akponomefavour: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
crime get bele na suffering be d end point
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by kings09(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
cosmatika:
Ogundipe, Quadri, Abdullahi, Ishola, SirDick abi sodiq, Raiwan; these names have two things in common with sarrki, the NL resident zomB. Who can guess wat dey are?
if na igbo now u go don see d likes of whateverkay, madridguy, yarimo n their fellow ncan members
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by akigbemaru: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
InsideOut247:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6241040_3_jpeg_jpeg5bd60a09ffe46e48cad952ac1671dd1e

Seven suspected traffic armed robbers were arrested by men of the Lagos state police command yesterday November 10th. Four of the suspected traffic robbers identified as Adebayo Oluwafemi,23, Olanrewaju Abdullahi 19, Olanrewaju Quadri 18, Oladapo Ishola, 18, all residents of Oshodi, all pictured above, were arrested after they attacked one Dare Adewale, while he was driving on the Oshodi Oke bridge. One of the suspects distracted their victim by engaging him on the driver's side while the other suspects picked up valuables in his car including his Infinix Hot Note phone.

Passersby raised alarm and men of the Anti-robbery squad posted to Oshodi Oke chased the robbers and arrested them. They are currently being detained at the Oshodi police station and would soon be charged to court.

In a related development, three suspected traffic Robbers namely Dada Ogundipe 19yrs, Adewale Sodiq 22yrs and Omodeji Railwan 19yrs, were arrested along Oshodi expressway inwards Anthony Bridge. See their photo below

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/seven-traffic-robbers-arrested-in-lagos.html
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by awakeuche(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
kenex4ever:

If dem jam you for traffic you no go talk like this again

They are evil
Actually I have lost my phone to these set of people before, but I still say that if the system was not a hideously corrupt one where the elite steal our Commonwealth so brazenly and we the sheep applaud them, these little boys would not be on the street stealing petty things for survival

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) / Court Sentences Pastor Michael Oliseh To Life Imprisonment For Defilement / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.