Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick (46196 Views)

CCTV Saves Man From Being Jailed After Lady Accused Him Of Rape / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by dre11(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEkWE

A man, Gbenga Afuye escaped death after an attempt to lynch him over missing penis was averted through the assistance of a commercial sex worker who offered sex.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that one Sahilu Bala raised an alarm on the street that the victim, Afuye stole his penis when he had contact with him at the bus stop.

The people around believed him, attacked and attempted to kill Afuye to force him to restore the penis.

The victim sworn and denied that he did not steal any penis and offered to be killed publicly if it was investigated that he did so.

The incident happened at Ogba bus stop in Lagos where the penis was said to have got missing.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the battered victim was later rescued and taken to the police at Pen Cinema Division in Agege, Lagos.

It was gathered that the police carried out discreet investigation and the man who claimed that his penis was missing was taken to a sex worker at the railway line at Agege. He tested it after the worker had calmed him down and it worked perfectly.

Some of the angry mob who followed both the suspect and the victim to the station to confirm whether the penis was actually stolen or not were surprise when Bala who earlier claimed that his penis was stolen confirmed when he tested it on the sex worker.

Three of the suspects who participated in the alleged mob were arrested and charged before Ogba Magistrates court for assault and conduct likely to caused breach of public peace by raising false alarm.

The suspects were Salihu Bala, Masahundu Abubakar, and Alhassan Mohammed.
They pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mrs. G.O. Anifowoshe granted them bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum.

They were remanded in prison custody pending when they will perfect their bail condition.

The matter was adjourned till 15 November, 2017.

http://pmexpressng.com/sex-worker-saves-man-death-missing-penis/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Joystick shield for sale

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by tit(f): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Only in the zoo

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by iamJ(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
No pics

Lies cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by PenlsCaP: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
Chai!!!..
Kenya............. ist
Nigeria............2nd
Southafrica.....3rd
Ghana.............4th.

pls im not grading Nations Cup Table.

12 Likes

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by Evablizin(f): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin

They haff started again. Joystick is trending these period,men should try to anoint their joystick before going out to avoid stories that touch the heart. My one cent.

10 Likes

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by dingbang(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
I don't understand.. How can yiou say a joystick is missing and in another part, you test it with a sex worker to see if its working. How did it appear back?

40 Likes

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by pocohantas(f): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
dingbang:
I don't understand.. How can yiou say a joystick is missing and in another part, you test it with a sex worker to see if its working. How did it appear back?

Na wetin konji dey cause. E do the guy like say im no get prick again... grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
na so dem for just lynch the innocent man sad

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
dingbang:

Maybe the dick flashes every three minutes and then disappears again.

Whatever the case fake or not I don't care. My people who's joining me in this laughter? grin grin grin grin funny azz story.

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by dingbang(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
pocohantas:

ah ah.. He for say dem disable him prick instead. Me come dey think say the prick loss patapata . like say you open there and you no see any prick for him body

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by dingbang(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rokia2:

Maybe the dick flashes every three minutes and then disappears again.

Whatever the case fake or not I don't care. My people who's joining me in this laughter? grin grin grin grin funny azz story.
I know say you go like prick jist cheesy
Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by Bossontop(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
undecided undecided
Africans and fetish beliefs...

13 Likes

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
dingbang:
I know say you go like prick jist cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by dingbang(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=Rokia2 post=62282100][/quote]boring
Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by coolestofall(m): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nice job by d prostitute, very selfless of her. This further drives d point, anything worth doing atall is worth doing well. She needs more commendation.

6 Likes

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by SOFTENGR: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
coolestofall:
Nice job by d prostitute, very selfless of her. This further drives d point, anything worth doing atall is worth doing well. She needs more commendation.
She deserves certification a award. grin

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by lenghtinny(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
What a life saver!!!

She deserves merit award for such a selfless service to humanity...

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by lenghtinny(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Seriously na the pervert wey get the joystick Dem suppose lynch angry...

Why I go shake my fellow man and the next thing I will check is to see whether my joystick can still stand or not angry

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by Samstyle(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nice work Mrs prostute
Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by wunmi590(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Festive period is near, they want to start using joystick to make cool money cry shocked

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by ChewingStick(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Konji nah bastard nah grin
Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by PointZerom: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
"The suspects were Salihu Bala, Masahundu Abubakar, and Alhassan Mohammed.
They pleaded not guilty".

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by AuroraB(f): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
It's Cyriacus Izuekwe on the beat grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by gunners160(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
e
Bossontop:
undecided undecided
Africans and fetish beliefs...
Oyinbo man with too much sense. Pikin no sabi say medicine call ham vegetables.. u never learn
Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by mexxmoney: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
So that was how God used the prostitute to save Afuye

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Missing dik is one of the most stupid tins have ever head. Is it dat d dik dissapears or wetin. angry
Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by goldtube(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
lol ;Dlol
Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by kevoh(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
About time they started arresting these false alarmists. You can not cause the mob to beat an innocent man over some false missing dick news and not spend some time in the cell.

9 Likes

Re: Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick by Earthquake1: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
Prostitutes saving men since 18bc cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Men Need To Think / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.