Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN (3142 Views)

Jonathan Is Patriotic, His Children Schooled In Nigeria — Omokri / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by hornyofife: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
afonja in defense of why they don't go to the east to school, they always blame it on tribalism . that they don't get admission in the east because they are not from there. But you begin to wonder what of all others from south south especially the efiks, ibibios, ijaws and ogoni. Are they also from there?

This is the same lie they told about not building houses in the east until they were challenged and asked also, to show their houses in the north and Niger delta if buying land in the east was the problem because they blamed it also on tribalism, that the Igbo's don't sell land to outsiders

But looking at the recent NAFDAC DG's records, Mrs Moji Christianah Adeyeye did not only graduate from UNN, she also was one of the best graduating students in her set and am proud of her

Yes we know UNN and probably OAU are the best schools to study pharmacy in Nigeria but I was not expecting an afonja to have graduated from the eastern corridor...

Afonja please stop lying to yourselves..infact the daughter of the present VC of one of the popular private universities in afonjaland graduated from IMSU. And from research, I found out that there are prominent afonja leaders who also schooled In the east....

The present generation of afonjas are just paranoid, unadventurous and very myopic..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
hornyofife:
afonja in defense of why they don't go to the east to school, they always blame it on tribalism . that they don't get admission in the east because they are not from they.

But looking at the recent NAFDAC DG's records, Mrs Moji Christianah Adeyeye did not only graduate from UNN, she also was one of the best graduating students in her set and am proud of her

Yes we know UNN and probably OAU are the best schools to study pharmacy in Nigeria but I was not expecting an afonja to have graduated from the eastern corridor...

Afonja please stop lying to yourselves..infact the daughter of the present VC of one of the popular private universities in afonjaland graduated from IMSU. And from research, I found out that there are prominent afonja leaders who also schooled In the east....

The present generation of afonjas are just paranoid, unadventurous and very myopic..
Fayose is right but sarrki does not want to agree

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by DontForceUnity: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
Let me buy space here and await the chicken warriors of Afonja land.

14 Likes

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by Oloripelebe: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Oloripelebe:
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
I hope you agree with Fayose now.
Afonja youth need to visit SE to learn skills cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by FRESHG(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
ROTIMI SANKORE WENT TO SCHOOL IN THE EAST
Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by hornyofife: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
Notable non igbos that schooled in the east. Especially afonja...the list is long, just a few examples

Especially UNN..I think UNN probably has the most powerful and influential alumni

Jacob K. Olupona, Professor of African Religious Traditions and Chair of the Committee on African studies at the Harvard Divinity School with a joint appointment as Professor of African and African American Studies in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University

James Epoke, Vice Chancellor, University of Calabar (2010); Professor of Microbiology

Ola-Rotimi Ajayi, pioneer Vice Chancellor, Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Kwara State (2011); Professor of Political Science

Olu Oguibe, Professor of Art and African-American Studies and interim Director of the Institute for African American Studies at the University of Connecticut, Storrs

Michael Ade-Ojo, founder of Elizade Nigeria Limited, major distributors of Toyota Motors in Nigeria

O’tega Emerhor, Vice Chairman/Group CEO, Standard Alliance Insurance Plc

Tunde Lemo, Deputy Governor (Operations), Central Bank of Nigeria and former Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of Wema Bank Plc, Nigeria

Akpan Isemin, Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria (1992–1993

Clement David Ebri, Governor of Cross River State (1992 – 1993)

Lam Adesina, Governor of Oyo State, Nigeria (1999–2003)

Oserheimen Osunbor, Governor of Edo State, Nigeria (2007–2008) and Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (Edo State, Edo Central Senatorial District), 1999–2007

Sir, G.T.G. Toby, former Deputy Governor, Rivers State, Nigeria

Gregory Ngaji, Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (Cross River North Senatorial constituency, Cross River) 2003 – 2011

Niki Tobi, Associate Justice, Supreme Court of Nigeria (2002–2010)

Ousman Jammeh, Gambian Foreign Minister (2009–2010)

Aituaje Iruobe (WAJE), singer and songwriter

Chris Okotie, Televangelist and pastor of the Household of God Church International Ministries

Daniel Olerum, Football Striker at FC Aboomoslem in the Azadegan League.

Dilomprizulike, artist
El Anatsui, renowned Artist and Professor of Sculpture

Jide Obi, Singer
[b]

Tayo Adenaike, artist
[/b]
Abhulimen Richard Anao, Vice Chancellor, University of Benin (1999–2004)

Babs Fafunwa, Emeritus Professor of Education; First Dean of the Faculty of Education and Acting Vice-Chancellor, University of Nigeria (1964 – 1966)

Gabriel O. Ajayi, Professor of Communications, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife; first Director General, National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), Abuja

5 Likes

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by PenlsCaP: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Blame it on inferiority complex of the afonjas.

Go to universities in S.E.
Thousands of Efiks, Urohbos, ijaws, are there.

I remeber those days in my department we had over 15 akwaibomites in my class alone.

Yet Yorubas will come online and say they dont go to S.E uni due to tribalism...
Dats a pure lie.

AN AVERAGE YORUBA MAN/WOMAN IS ALWAYS SCARED TO FACE CHALLENGE.
OR LEAVE HIS COMFORT ZONE WHERE HE CANT SEE SOME1 TO CALL AUNTY OR UNCLE.

THATS WHY THEY FIND IT DIFFICULT TO LEAVE SOUTWEST.. BUT RATHER BLAME IT ON ANOTHER THING.

RAW FACT!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by PenlsCaP: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
hornyofife:
Notable non igbos that schooled in the east. Especially afonja...the list is long, just a few examples

Especially UNN..I think UNN probably has the most powerful and influential alumni

Jacob K. Olupona, Professor of African Religious Traditions and Chair of the Committee on African studies at the Harvard Divinity School with a joint appointment as Professor of African and African American Studies in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University

James Epoke, Vice Chancellor, University of Calabar (2010); Professor of Microbiology

Ola-Rotimi Ajayi, pioneer Vice Chancellor, Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Kwara State (2011); Professor of Political Science

Olu Oguibe, Professor of Art and African-American Studies and interim Director of the Institute for African American Studies at the University of Connecticut, Storrs

Michael Ade-Ojo, founder of Elizade Nigeria Limited, major distributors of Toyota Motors in Nigeria

Tunde Lemo, Deputy Governor (Operations), Central Bank of Nigeria and former Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of Wema Bank Plc, Nigeria

Oserheimen Osunbor, Governor of Edo State, Nigeria (2007–2008) and Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (Edo State, Edo Central Senatorial District), 1999–2007

Gregory Ngaji, Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (Cross River North Senatorial constituency, Cross River) 2003 – 2011

Chris Okotie, Televangelist and pastor of the Household of God Church International Ministries

Dilomprizulike, artist

Jide Obi, Singer
[b]

Tayo Adenaike, artist
[/b]

Babs Fafunwa, Emeritus Professor of Education; First Dean of the Faculty of Education and Acting Vice-Chancellor, University of Nigeria (1964 – 1966)

Gabriel O. Ajayi, Professor of Communications, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife; first Director General, National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), Abuja

Preach my brother!!

2 Likes

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by hornyofife: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Just imagine, we have given them governors, industrialist, top technocrats, VCs and top scholars yet, they will never admit it. They are always quick to tell us our top men schooled in the west. These people are just poisonous and deceptive..

Even daddy GO was schooling in the east before the civil war broke out and ojukwu advised them to leave for their safey.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by dotG(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
how is this a national problem?
Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by laudate: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
hornyofife:

Dilomprizulike, artist

Jide Obi, Singer
[b]

Tayo Adenaike, artist
[/b]

Babs Fafunwa NEVER attended UNN for his university education.
He obtained a B.Sc (Magna Cum Laude) in Social Science and English from Bethune Cookman College (now Bethune-Cookman University, Florida, United States in 1950 and had his M.A (Cum Laude) in Administration and Higher Education in 1955. He earned a Ph.D. in Education from New York University in 1958, becoming the first Nigerian recipient of a doctoral degree in Education. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babs_Fafunwa
So what gave you the idea, that he attended UNN?? shocked

6 Likes

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by Oloripelebe: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
zenmaster:

I hope you agree with Fayose now.
Afonja youth need to visit SE to learn skills cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by patrick89(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Most of them are industrialists
Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by Oloripelebe: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Pls leave them laudate and let them masturbate on the thread

E dey pain dem say Omoluabi s no respond since grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by Yoshy: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
voiceofthetruth:

Are you this dumb. Didn't you read what's written there, he was the dean and acting vice chancellor in an Eastern School.
Typical hydraulic soup consumer, only juju full your brain. Olodo
bro u gat no chill which one is hydraulic soup again, pity the Afonja boy biko

9 Likes

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by Ofemannnu: 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
hornyofife:
afonja in defense of why they don't go to the east to school, they always blame it on tribalism . that they don't get admission in the east because they are not from there. But you begin to wonder what of all others from south south especially the efiks, ibibios, ijaws and ogoni. Are they also from there?

This is the same lie they told about not building houses in the east until they were challenged and asked also, to show their houses in the north and Niger delta if buying land in the east was the problem because they blamed it also on tribalism, that the Igbo's don't sell land to outsiders

ojuku grin
hornyofife:

ojuku

1 Like

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by Gotze1: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
Is this thread a begging thread just to go to east to school or what?

1 Like

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by Gotze1: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Seriously, I love the way the omoluabis just bone the thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by laudate: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
voiceofthetruth:
Are you this dumb. Didn't you read what's written there, he was the dean and acting vice chancellor in an Eastern School. Typical hydraulic soup consumer, only juju full your brain. Olodo

Obviously, you suffer from acute myopia, and could not read the opening sentence in the remarks of the person I responded to. sad This is what he said:

hornyofife:

Especially UNN..I think UNN probably has the most powerful and influential alumni.....

He included Babs Fafunwa's name in the list of people who he claimed had studied in UNN. Go back and try to read his comments again from the beginning, with an open mind. I fit borrow you my contact lens, make you take check am well. We all know you flunked basic comprehension and rational analysis, in school. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by cstr1000: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Who gives a flying fucck?
Some Igbo people on nairaland are dumb sha.
UNN is one of Nigeria's frontier schools with some of the most elite alumni in the black race. Who cares if some Yoruba attends there or not?
Make una get brain na.

3 Likes

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by laudate: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Oloripelebe:

No mind dem. cool I like the way your folks just ignored them. In one breath, they claim that your own people do not migrate to other regions because they are lazy, and now in another breath, they are busy celebrating the fact that some of your kinsmen attended university in the SE. I tire for these people, sef.... cheesy See how they are confusing themselves....

5 Likes

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by cstr1000: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=62287998]
No mind dem. cool I like the way your folks just ignored them. In one breath, they claim that your own people do not migrate to other regions because they are lazy, and now in another breath, [b]they are busy celebrating the fact that some of your kinsmen attended university in the SE. I tire for these people, sef.... cheesy See how they are confusing themselves....[/[/b]quote]
I agree. It is dumb.
smh

2 Likes

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
Na wao...so yorubas dey go east go school...why the lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by Gotze1: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=cstr1000 post=62288045][/quote]The thing weak me.
Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by shallysgirl: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nobody is begging anybody, they only here to counter your lies and propaganda.
Gotze1:
Is this thread a begging thread just to go to east to school or what?

2 Likes

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by shallysgirl: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
There is o confusion here. The truth is being made known. Take it cool
laudate:

No mind dem. cool I like the way your folks just ignored them. In one breath, they claim that your own people do not migrate to other regions because they are lazy, and now in another breath, they are busy celebrating the fact that some of your kinsmen attended university in the SE. I tire for these people, sef.... cheesy See how they are confusing themselves....

1 Like

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by shallysgirl: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
But you always make noise that yorubas don't go to the east for what ever reason and also accuse Igbos of tribalism.
cstr1000:
Who gives a flying fucck?
Some Igbo people on nairaland are dumb sha.
UNN is one of Nigeria's frontier schools with some of the most elite alumni in the black race. Who cares if some Yoruba attends there or not?
Make una get brain na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by shallysgirl: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
Una go bone now. Una get any defense? The lies have been exposed.
Gotze1:
Seriously, I love the way the omoluabis just bone the thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Why a Yoruba would go to the east to school beggars belief! The east is a barren, erosion ravaged enclave!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not / Stay Off Ambode Or Lose Lagos State! / Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.