Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) (4906 Views)

Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake / Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] / Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by marutimon: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2010
Taiwo scored a beautiful goal today. His left foot is one reason the team needs him. He is one of the few world class players Nigeria has and people really should start noticing that.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1heRbY61gVw&hl=en_US&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by dominique(f): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2010
i support Marseilles cos of him. hope they qualify for UCL this season.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by snakova(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2010
leave all the dimwits on NL. when you see eboue's improvement at Arsenal,you imagine wat Taiwo would do if he has a good defensive trainer. some thing our oyinbo coach should work on.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by MeGaStReEt: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2010
He is still very relivant in SE
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by chidichris(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2010
leave all the dimwits on NL. when you see eboue's improvement at Arsenal,you imagine wat Taiwo would do if he has a good defensive trainer. some thing our oyinbo coach should work on.
@snakova,
the topic is abt taiwo's goal at his club that is in france that is far from arsenal and ebue.
all what we expect to hear from u is thank God for him or that it was not a goal.
the ebue u have introduced here now, is he the same ebue that came to angola for those who do not watch english league?
did ebue come to afc with his much talked abt improvement and if yes, how far did he go and if no, why not?
the only way to be a successful man in life is to first of all appreciate what u have and thank God for the lives of others.
we have no respect for all these guys who are sacrificing their lives for us and why.
sam okwaraji died playing for nigeria, today no one is talking abt him or his family and someone somewhere is still taking that same risk, haba, they deserve our praises.

for Taiwo, i pray that he will remain focused in his game and god that has brought him this far will take him to a greater height.
taiwo and other nigerian players must always remember that their fate is not in the hands of nigerians.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by abrahym(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2010
Good to know
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by marutimon: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2010
For any1 interested in the goal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1heRbY61gVw
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by semid4lyfe(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
Taiwo plays more as a midfielder for Marseille. I still prefer Echiejile to him at left-back in the Super Eagles particularly when we have central defenders who aren't very good at covering their wing backs.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by ow11(m): 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2010
A good coach usually plays a formation that will suit the strengths of the available players. Taiwo is a good wingback but a below par full back. Taiwo would fare well in a 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 diamond formation with a DM as an anchor.

I think Lagerback would use him effectively and we should play to the strengths of Taiwo and Mikel. They are amongst our biggest players atm (with regards to playing at the highest level).
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2010
^^^ 2ru yarn.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by chidichris(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2010
Taiwo plays more as a midfielder for Marseille. I still prefer Echiejile to him at left-back in the Super Eagles particularly when we have central defenders who aren't very good at covering their wing backs.
@semid4lyfe,
it is about taiwo's goal in marseille and the echiejile u prefer is not prefered by the marseille coach hence the need to talk about the goal, taiwo and marseille but if you have need for comparism, u can start a new topic.

A good coach usually plays a formation that will suit the strengths of the available players. Taiwo is a good wingback but a below par full back. Taiwo would fare well in a 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 diamond formation with a DM as an anchor.

I think Lagerback would use him effectively and we should play to the strengths of Taiwo and Mikel. They are amongst our biggest players atm (with regards to playing at the highest level).
@ow11,
u just dropped the harmmer at the head of the nail.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by snakova(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2010
^^^ yes ooo. Lagerback can solve the problem. check out zanetti at Inter.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by deb(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2010
Taiwo is only not good enough when he plays under Amodu. He was and is still great anytime under Siasia,
even under Eguaveon he is a great player it is only when he plays for Amodu that he becomes ordinary and
that tells me something,
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by Borat1: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2010
There was nothing 'scorching' about Taiwo's goal,
tell that to those who didnt watch
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by deb(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2010
~Borat~:

There was nothing 'scorching' about Taiwo's goal,
tell that to those who didnt watch

I saw it, it was a fantastic goal. truly scorching!
Maybe it was cricket that you watched cheesy
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by Borat1: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
IT was a FLUUUUUUUUUKE!!!!!
Typical Taiwo. . . Shoot and leave the rest. .
It only hit the limelight because it was the winner cool
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by deb(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2010
~Borat~:

IT was a FLUUUUUUUUUKE!!!!!
Typical Taiwo. . . Shoot and leave the rest. .
It only hit the limelight because it was the winner cool

Your opinion sir. An average football follower knows that Taiwo is a power shooter and that was what he did
deliberately sailing the ball into the net. If it was Messi that scored that you won't call it a FLUKE. learn to
appreciate your own. He scored a fantastic goal, d ball entered the net. simple!
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by Borat1: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2010
deb:

Your opinion sir. An average football follower knows that Taiwo is a power shooter and that was what he did
deliberately sailing the ball into the net. If it was Messi that scored that you won't call it a FLUKE. learn to
appreciate your own
. He scored a fantastic goal, d ball entered the net. simple!

story story
he really didnt give me much to appreciate about during the ANC did he?
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by ow11(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2010
~Borat~:

story story
he really didnt give me much to appreciate about during the ANC did he?

Taiwo played badly in Angola and I think too much defensive duties were required of him even with 2 DMs in the team. Bad player choice right there! Echiejile was a better fit for Amodu's tactics and he duly delivered.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by saviola77(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2010
marutimon:

Taiwo scored a beautiful goal today. His left foot is one reason the team needs him. He is one of the few world class players Nigeria has and people really should start noticing that.

excuse me?? undecided
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by candylips(m): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2010
nice
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by sley4life(m): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2010
wow what a nice goal from a handsome dude
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by sayso: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2010
guys oyibo dey sing him name for the video,our own Taiwo.chei see Taiwo
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2010
not bad,but why doesnt he reproduce same for the super eagles
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2010
sley4life:

lol
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by hollandis(f): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2010
When Ajilore scored last week ,it wasnt on the front page oooo
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by Manutddude(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2010
sley4life:

Una go kill person with laff for here o lmao ROTFLMAO
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by deb(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
It was a FANTASTIC GOAL. Great Goal
If you are not happy about it go jump into the Lagoon. P E R I O D!
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by cooltobex(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2010
great goal from a great player no doubt, who ever is comparing taiwo with eboue is just talking crap. taiwo is one of the best left-footers in football today. thumbs up my brother
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by 12large: 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2010
this nigerians never no good footballer, for me taiwo had a great anc 2010, he played only two games and he played well. against egypt taiwo created 2 goal scoring chances plus another 2 shot on goal, but because he turned his back for the second goal we critisied him. nigerians need to start appreciating modern day full backs that overlaps and defends also, taiwo is easily among the top 3 left backs in the world. do you know that inter-milan ac,liverpool are all interested in taiwo so after world cup provideing a good performance taiwo will be in a good club
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by FBS: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2010
BANG BANG WAAAAAAAAAA!

We want to see more of such from him in SA.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Scores A Scorcher: Vs Lyon (Video) by kshow1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2010
fluckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

(1) (2) (Reply)

WEEK 43 UK POOL 3/3 And 4/4 / Joe Aribo Biography; Early Life, Road To Fame, Personal Life And Untold Facts / Lionel Messi's Son Thiago Shows Off Football Skills On Italian Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.