Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) (46001 Views)

Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by TrumXray(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Government Secondary School Omu Aran celebrates her golden jubilee today 11/11/2017
In the picture there is Bishop Oyedepo and other ex students of the school

16 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by TrumXray(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ex students

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by TrumXray(m): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
No sweat
No sweet

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by TrumXray(m): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
P

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
shocked

Rumour around town has it that it is GSS students that are the armed robbers that terrorise that Ilorin - Lokoja Trunk A road

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
The school is beautiful. That hall looks like a Living Faith project(looks like the mini version of Faith Academy and Landmark University Multipurpose hall). People won't see this now o. They won't see the 100 million town hall he built in Omuaran either nor the subsidised transport in Omuaran- Such is bad for news and traffic.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Shesweetdie(f): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
And am so sure ut is eighter he to school there for free or paid next to nothing, my lips are sealed sha angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by gingerbread(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
One thing I love about papa is just his drive for progressive educational system.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by success10(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Shesweetdie:
And am so sure ut is eighter he to school there for free or paid next to nothing, my lips are sealed sha angry angry
u are inline with your username...
hi

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
gingerbread:
One thing I love about papa is just his drive for progressive educational system.
Indeed he has a passion for qualitative education..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Shiloh 2017, it is my new dawn!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Shesweetdie:
Meaning that if he can go to such school and make it in life then anyone can. The most important thing is that everyone has access. I am sure Oyedepo's parent weren't aiming to take him to the most expensive private secondary in Kwara either because they won't be able to afford it.

Oyedepo didn't get the opportunity to school at a University like many of you did or other respected colleagues like Olukoya, Adeboye, Kumuyi - who graduated from reputable public universities. He settled for a polytechnic yet that didn't stop him from birthing one of the best and fastest growing private education system in Africa.

If there's anything to take from this story it is that anyone with any kind of Educational background whether poor or rich can make it in life if they desire and work hard.

Oyedepo is a product of self education. He triumphed by feeding himself knowledge relevant to his destiny do the same also.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by mankan2k7(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
No more pounded yam to fry sir
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Drgleave: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Okay
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by OtemSapien: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hmm. The celebrated thief himself. Wehdone sir, Bishop Jagaban of Yahoo Yahoo. Oledepo the B-Chop that is chopping the tithes of the poor to enlarge his own potbelly.(in Falz voice) Wehdone sir, we are still watching you. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Afam4eva(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Why do people have a sentimental attachment to their secondary school more than their university even though the latter is more recent.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by hahn(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
After all the money exploited from the gullible this man still cannot dress properly undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by englishmart(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
the school fees wasn't expensive. But his schools are very expensive
Meanwhile, how many cloths did he go with?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Spaxon(f): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
I can see Accomplished men, theres much joy when you see ur mates successful in life

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Zizicardo(f): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
If the school is 50years, then how old is he?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by niyifour(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Government Secondary School Omu-Aran kwara state
Meanwhile #MyCase_is_DIFFERENT

16 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by emeijeh(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Imagine!

"Oyedepo and other ex students"

Money and popularity really makes one stand out

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Oyedepo will give him tomorrows offerings
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
hahn:
After all the money exploited from the gullible this man still cannot dress properly undecided
u no dey fear smelly mouth?

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by niggi4life(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
I was wondering why he was dressed in color riot until i realised that he wore a jacket over his former school uniform...

Oyedepo aged too quickly due to constant fasting...He can Fast 300 days in 365 days...

Now can anyone spot EVANS the KIdnapper in the 10th Picture??

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin Criminal in high places cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Horleey: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Wailers right now

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
This is a man that never forgets his origin. He did well and invested heavily on that town.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
You have fufu brain.
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Criminal in high places cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by seunlayi(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
I wish I can do this too soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe / Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.