Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work (22296 Views)

Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) / Nigerian Meat Seller Uses POS (Photo) / Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by wonlasewonimi: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
But I pmed u just yesterday. I don't have it.

Have you checked your email for email from WeTransfer?
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

yes I have. Very empty.
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by wonlasewonimi: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
yes I have. Very empty.

I said I sent it to everyone that provided their email addresses on this thread. Looking back, I couldnt find yours...that's why you have empty inbox. I don't have access to PMs, I forgot the password to the email.
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

I said I sent it to everyone that provided their email addresses on this thread. Looking back, I couldnt find yours...that's why you have empty inbox. I don't have access to PMs, I forgot the password to the email.
Received. Thank you so much smiley
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by odinga1of: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
fcacfc:

Mr odinga..can you help with e book

my mail is Olanrewajuamoo7@gmail.com

Okay sir..... let me check and I will send you the Excel handout we used at Glob Computers .........but you go pay small money o?
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by careerpluzz: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jesusgirl92:

Hello Jesusgirl, can you please forward the book to my mailbox; careerpluzz@gmail.com.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
careerpluzz:

Hello Jesusgirl, can you please forward the book to my mailbox; careerpluzz@gmail.com.

Thanks in anticipation.
done.
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by careerpluzz: 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
done.

Seen, downloaded and viewed.

Thanks.
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by Okiem(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=Jesusgirl92 post=62594819]Received. Thank you so much smiley[/quote

Thanks in anticipation
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by sexymamatee(f): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

You don't need anyone to teach you. You have a laptop with MS Office, I will gladly provide you with a book that will teach you step by step (if you cant afford to stream YouTube)

please I am interested my email is damsel4real18@yahoo.com

thank you
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by sexymamatee(f): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
please help me with the eBook
damsel4real18@yahoo.com
thank you
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by quickberry(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

Yeah..Who reads hard copy of books these days?
Pls, i nid d ebook on excel. ishegs8888@gmail.com
thanks
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by quickberry(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
done.
pls, forward d ebook to me ishegs8888@gmail.com
pls, for christ sake
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by quickberry(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
pls, help me to send it
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by dt4omoh(f): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

I sent it to everyone on this thread using wetransfer.com over a week. If you check your emails for wetransfer you should get it.
Please send to me too -davytoyin@gmail.com
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by preciousnobel(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Pls send to me. preciousnobel@gmail.com
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by kween6(f): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
please forward to me too
abrildear@gmail.com
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by Blessedgurl(f): 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jesusgirl92

Please, I need the Excel document. My email is nomskybaby01@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by cr80vity(m): 5:25am On Dec 02, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
thank you so much.
good morning .pls dear can u kindly forward d excel eBook to me also pls I beg
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by MrReloaded(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2017
Good morning sir/ma'am
If you know you have the ebook, you can kindly send to others too.
Please assist a brother.
kabirariyo@gmail.com
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by RealMillennial(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Guys pls I need an ebook that can introduce me to Excel from the basics. If u have a download link pls share. Or pm me to send by email.
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by RealMillennial(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
RealMillennial:
Guys pls I need an ebook that can introduce me to Excel from the basics.
If u have a download link pls share. Or pm me to send by email.

tombless484@gmail.com
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by fcacfc(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
odinga1of:

Okay sir..... let me check and I will send you the Excel handout we used at Glob Computers .........but you go pay small money o?

Haba,,,bro

help me.... I am cashless
...travelling to interviews av drain my account
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by nkechiasogwa(f): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2017
Please I am also interested in the excel e-book. Please send it to me via nkechiasogwa@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by olisehcom(f): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
done.
Can you send it to me?.... Please, I'd really appreciate it
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by olisehcom(f): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
done.
Can you send it to me?.... Please, I'd really appreciate it
blessingisioma0@gmail.com
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by mclenny14: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

egbon, can please forward the excel ebook to my email titifranklin1@gmail.com
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by effyzzy: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hordes of Freelancers and service-based professionals are expanding their income stream daily by getting onboard the terawork platform.

TERAWORK gives you a unique platform to showcase your skills to a wide range of potential clients who are looking to hire people with your skill type.

Don't be left out!

Signup now! https://terawork.com

Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by Aleemsha(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Am working in erp solution dubai. Using Microsoft Excel in the workplace really helpful
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by Lilshaddy(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2018
quickberry:

Pls, i nid d ebook on excel. ishegs8888@gmail.com
thanks
help me with the eBook on excel as well. my email 25pd021@gmail.com
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by justlegacy: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please I need the soft copy of the book too
henro4chartered@gmail.com
Re: 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work by farzanabasheer(f): 6:14am On Mar 15, 2019
Am working in Business Consulting services Dubai. Using Microsoft Excel in the workplace really helpful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Low Income Earner? Top Secrets To Earn More Money / See How We Were Stylishly Laid Off Due To The Ongoing Recession / What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.