Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:57 PM

The Benefits Of Semen Retention - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Benefits Of Semen Retention (19914 Views)

Semen Retention: I Feel Like I Might Go Crazy / Day 27 Of Semen Retention: The Reward. / After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Benefits Of Semen Retention by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Op u tried but what ever has an advantage also have its negative side effects. Some scientist also said that not ejaculating regularly can affect the prostrate. Every thing now is a problem. Do this wahala,u no do wahala. Which one do we believe now?. Confusion everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Semen Retention by bassette(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Glad i stumbled on this thread..thanks so big OP for creating and sharing this here. Have been enlightened

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Semen Retention by bassette(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Op u tried but what ever has an advantage also have its negative side effects. Some scientist also said that not ejaculating regularly can affect the prostrate. Every thing now is a problem. Do this wahala,u no do wahala. Which one do we believe now?. Confusion everywhere.
You need be able to understand how to create balance..don't be ignorant,build on the little info you been given from here going forward

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Semen Retention by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
bassette:
You need be able to understand how to create balance..don't be ignorant,build on the little info you been given from here going forward
. Ok sir
Re: The Benefits Of Semen Retention by Sierusvirus(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2017
karli4nia:

Wait a minute... Let me be clear on what u advocating...
Do u mean..men should have sex but not reach the orgasm.. that is they should not ejaculate... Pls kindly clarify
Tanx.
There is difference between ejaculation and orgasm. Google it for better understanding because most of the advice came from women, one saying his guy ejaculates once in every six weeks but they still make love often, why, because both knows the negative effects of everyday ejaculation.
A girl will tell you N10k per ejaculation, the guy thinks his on the gaining side not knowing his paying for his death. most girls know all this but they won't tell the man.
Let me shock you, went to see a female pharmacist last two weeks and gave her the write up and asked for her opinion, guess what she said, "YES" It's true.
I went further to ask why she doesn't caution guys or close friends about it, her responses was " It's none of her business" guys feel they are dealing with girls not knowing they are digging their early grave and ended with " Unless Men""

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Semen Retention by Sierusvirus(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2017
Newbielearner:

I once read a book where Richard Templar says (paraphrasing) he was able to achieve success by channeling his sexual drive to personal productivity and professional development. Ultimately, high class people (women) who recognize your value would be attracted to you (not the 70% parasitic women of our age).
True talk and only if our men are informed to guide their life

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Semen Retention by Philipsdael(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
3 weeks sparm retention and still counting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Semen Retention by myself13: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Absolute Truth ! The difficult things to do in life are they that make us great.Sperm rentition intensifys a man's life force exponentially.
Re: The Benefits Of Semen Retention by sandracute(f): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
IAmSkinny:
I laugh at the people calling the OP genius and lauding him. You cannot retain your semen! Yes you CAN'T! If you don't have sex and if you don't masturbate, the semen will not be retained, rather it will be ejected in the night (nocturnal emission).
Your semen bank will surely be emptied from time to time via nocturnal emission whether you like it or not!!!!
check this screenshot please is it true?
I stayed for 5 months without sex and masturbation but whenever I wake up in the morning my boxer will be wet with semens.
So you're absolutely right.

Re: The Benefits Of Semen Retention by Kaydans(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
iamJ:
Who u wan use frustration kill

No be only retention cheesy

So I went to read

Op you're a liar and that youtube video is rubbish

If u like release or not

Ur body produces sperm everyday, enough to keep ur sperm tank for for 2 full releases each day

If una believe the op and dont release, anytime u have an erection, sperm will gather in ur shaft and wen u pee, u will pee it away along with urine

If u dont have an erection, wet dreams will happen and sperm will come out, sperm must be recycled like eggs in a womans womb

men abeg make una dey read tins b4 listening to all these people looking for who to make frustrated like them

Oga is not by force to believe..
Go ahead and keep masturbating...
Hellfire is real.
Re: The Benefits Of Semen Retention by Indaboski007: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ok
Re: The Benefits Of Semen Retention by IAmSkinny: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
sandracute:
check this screenshot please is it true?
I stayed for 5 months without sex and masturbation but whenever I wake up in the morning my boxer will be wet with semens.
So you're absolutely right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) / Man Takes Part In His Woman's Maternity Photoshoot And It's Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.