Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad (2603 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo / Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by ZombieTAMER: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Omenka got a wheel barrow from his governor

Fulanimafia... Its time for you to go fry eggs and Indomie

Sarrki warm up.... Your reward is on the way grin

Sai Apc
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by nextprince: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
HoluwarTohbar:
I mentioned you cos you are very popular. You are the first Nigerian I know who did Nysc in two places.
[/s]

This old woman, get your facts right.

I did not serve in two states, I served in 6 states, check my records very well, you will see the other 4 states.

Nonsense. Keep stalking, very old thing.
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

This old woman, get your facts right.

I did not serve in two states, I served in 6 states, check my records very well, you will see the other 4 states.

Nonsense. Keep stalking, very old thing.
From available records it said two, when did you upgrade to six? Ninth wonder of the world!

Stalking you?

Tell that stewpid governor using your
head to drink shiayi to have a rethink for posterity's sake. This is one of the reasons the north is at fore front of illiteracy.
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by nextprince: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
HoluwarTohbar:
From available records it said two, when did you upgrade to six? Ninth wonder of the world!

Stalking you?

Tell that stewpid governor using your
head to drink shiayi to have a rethink for posterity's sake. This is one of the reasons the north is at fore front of illiteracy.
[/s]
Old woman, is old age affecting you?

Check my records properly, you will see the other 4 states, and for your information, still counting.

If at 52, your sight is already failing, what will happen at 65?

If a governor is drinking shai with my head, how it affects old women is what I can't still understand.

Who is stalking me? I'm not surprised, memory loss is one of the attributes of old age. Keep stalking, very old thing.
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by HoluwarTohbar(f): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Old woman, is old age affecting you?

Check my records properly, you will see the other 4 states, and for your information, still counting.

If at 52, your sight is already failing, what will happen at 65?

If a governor is drinking shai with my head, how it affects old women is what I can't still understand.

Who is stalking me? I'm not surprised, memory loss is one of the attributes of old age. Keep stalking, very old thing.
Gosh! Why are you so disrespectful. I'm so disgusted by your manners.

My reason for calling you out is for you few up there who can at least read and write to call your manipulating govts to order. But if you think it's not my business, I will pass.

Just don't block my way in years to come at street corners begging me for alms. Bye!
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by nextprince: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
HoluwarTohbar:
Gosh! Why are you so disrespectful. I'm so disgusted by your manners.

My reason for calling you out is for you few up there who can at least read and write to call your manipulating govts to order. But if you think it's not my business, I will pass.

Just don't block my way in years to come at street corners begging me for alms. Bye!
[/s]
Have you heard of Funbact A? It is very effective, try it.

Very old thing, keep stalking.

Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by HoluwarTohbar(f): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Have you heard of Funbact A? It is very effective, try it.

Very old thing, keep stalking.
Continue disgusting me with your dirty attitude Mr NYSC I'm the cause of all the insults from you. Continue. Bye again.
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by nextprince: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
HoluwarTohbar:
Continue disgusting me with your dirty attitude Mr NYSC I'm the cause of all the insults from you. Continue. Bye again.
[/s]

A fool at 40 is a fool forever, so says the wise men.

If at 52, a woman still doesn't know her left from her right, I only pity the beings she brings forth as they are doomed.

Old woman, stick whatsoever rubbish therein into that sm***y cnt and duck off my mention or continue the stalking with total disregard for old age.

Very old thing.
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

A fool at 40 is a fool forever, so says the wise men.

If at 52, a woman still doesn't know her left from her right, I only pity the beings she brings forth as they are doomed.

Old woman, stick whatsoever rubbish therein into that sm***y cnt and duck off my mention or continue the stalking with total disregard for old age.

Very old thing.
You are soooo pained my son. Soooorry... grin grin Just kukuma commit suicide. Bye again.
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by nextprince: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
HoluwarTohbar:
You are soooo pained my son. Soooorry... grin grin Just kukuma commit suicide. Bye again.
[/s]
Are you for real? Commit suicide because of a 52 yr old woman who can't respect her old age?

I will rather dangle her old saggy bweast in the air to keep myself busy, at least.

This is the third time the old thing is saying bye. I won't be surprised, these are some frailties associated with old age, incoherence, memory disappointment etc.

Keep stalking, very old thing.
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Are you for real? Commit suicide because of a 52 yr old woman who can't respect her old age?

I will rather dangle her old saggy bweast in the air to keep myself busy, at least.

This is the third time the old thing is saying bye. I won't be surprised, these are some frailties associated with old age, incoherence, memory disappointment etc.

Keep stalking, very old thing.
Even the road you are threading on now is worse than suicide! tongue

See how frustrated you are already grin

I pray that you will never make it to even 20yrs insha Allah tongue
Bye again Mai shiayi tongue
Re: Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad by nextprince: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2017
[s]
HoluwarTohbar:
Even the road you are threading on now is worse than suicide! tongue

See how frustrated you are already grin

I pray that you will never make it to even 20yrs insha Allah tongue
Bye again Mai shiayi tongue
[/s]
Oh, the old thing actually came back after another bye?

My mention/reply must be getting the old thing seriously wet and I will just be assisting her to that effect.

Frustrated? Don't get it twisted, I really enjoy dragging old irresponsible hags on the ground and I will not hesitate in doing just that.

Prayers? Hehehe. If after all the prayers and fasting by Igbos to their god to kpai buhari and he is still alive, I wonder why they think that god that hates answering prayers shouldn't be changed.

Meanwhile, I will be offline for sometimes, I need to concentrate on my new occupation of shayi business but while I'm away, you can actually be getting yourself satisfied with the usual fruit if that P ain't doing it hard. Just that this time, write nextprince all over it, it will ease the tension down there.

Very old thing, she even thinks she has prayers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

....... / Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) / 10 Most Powerful People In Buhari’s Govt (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.