Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (35159 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? / Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2017
ochallo:

The bible also condemns fornication and adultery, so if we are going to condemn and throw people in jail because they are gay, we should also throw fornicators and adulterers in jail because they are all sexual sins according to the bible, no one is greater than the other, anything short of that is hypocrisy.
Go and read the article, please. Don't comment before you have read.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by olaolaking: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2017
ochallo:

The bible also condemns fornication and adultery, so if we are going to condemn and throw people in jail because they are gay, we should also throw fornicators and adulterers in jail because they are all sexual sins according to the bible, no one is greater than the other, anything short of that is hypocrisy.
Nigeria reasons for punishing the offender is not based on Bible sir

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2017
All sins are equal in the eyes of God. Gay and fornicators is the same punishment to God. Nigerians are hypocrites, they fornicates so well and think they are better than homosexuals.

It better to change homosexuals orientation than maltreat them.
Nigeria legal system is fake and hypocritical. Some religious people sleep with children (minors) in the name of marriage and yet the law can't do a thing.

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by 41lady(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2017
God will judge and punish who disobey him. He who has ear let him or her hear what GOD says.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2017
Drabeey:
AM i the the only one who believes religion is a scam and it aimed at luring people away from the truth about God.... i think religion will make people end up in hell.

btw.... i need a lady who wants to settle down. someone who is working.... i wont dish my money out. so think twice before u pm.
i own my own ...... and im comfortable too

drabeey was HERE
bros u nor get village?u go fit select and even test drive as u like ���� or go talk to one pastor with better envelope ����

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Hector09(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Keep quiet! Have you ever seen fornicators and adulterers demanding that what they are doing is right? They hide in shame! Have you ever seen a fornicator or adultery pride parade?

Have you ever seen a religious leader of any religion supporting Fornication and adultery?

After fucking another man through the anus and loosing your sense, you should be careful what you write in public.
oga sir fornication is not a sin in todays world, so if fornicators and liers are walking free, then what stop the gays frm doing same

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by chimhigher(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2017
Of all d fresh pink succulent puna in d world,person say na man im wan smash..D mata jes weak my left brea.st

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2017
Hector09:
oga sir fornication is not a sin in todays world, so if fornicators and liers are walking free, then what stop the gays frm doing same

Your are right.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Donjazzy12(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2017
Hector09:
Show me somewhere in the Bible where fornication is no longer a sin. Show me the pastor or imam that says fornication is no longer a sin.

Show me where fornicators and adulterers are demanding to be recognized by government

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Mariangeles(f): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2017
What is the difference between a Christian and a Jehovah's witness...? 'cause I saw so many reference s from the New testament...

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2017
I think the Bible is clueless and the God of the old testament doesn't know the future.

He saved Lot and his two daughters from homosexualism only for the same God to bless them with kids when these daughters gave their Dad wine and slept with him.

Homosexuality is forbidden but what of incest?

No wonder also in Gen 38 God blessed incest too by not punishing the culprits but granting them offspring.

Nonsense Book.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by aikhimself: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2017
Sodomites are wicked & sinners before the Lord exceedingly (Gen.13:13), are violent & doom nations (Gen. 19:1-25; Jgs. 19), are abominable to God (Lev. 18:22), are worthy of death for their vile sex practices (Lev. 20:13; Rom. 1:32), are called dogs as filthy, impudent & libidinous (Deut. 23:17,18; Mat. 7:6;Phil. 3:2), produce in society mass intoxication from their wine made from grapes of gall from the vine of Sodom & fields of Gomorrah, poisoning society's mores with the poison of dragons & the cruel venom of asps (Deut. 32:32,33), show their sin & shame on their countenance (Isa. 3:9), are shameless & unable to blush (Jer. 6:15), workers of iniquity (Psa. 5:5), liars & murderers (Jn. 8:44), filthy & lawless (2 Pet. 2:7,cool, natural brute beasts (2 Pet. 2:12), are likened unto dogs eating their own vomit, sows wallowing in their own feces (2 Pet. 2:22), will proliferate at the end of the world bringing final judgment on mankind (Lk. 17:28-30), have been finally given up by God to uncleanness to dishonor their own bodies, to vile affections, & to a reprobate mind such that they cannot think straight about anything (Rom. 1:23-28); and, unable to blush, be ashamed, or repent (Jer. 6:15), they have no hope of Heaven (Rev. 22:15). "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." Heb. 10:31.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by aikhimself: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2017
lovingJehovah:

Source: https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/awake-no4-2016-august/bible-say-about-being-gay/

Sodomites are wicked & sinners before the Lord exceedingly (Gen.13:13), are violent & doom nations (Gen. 19:1-25; Jgs. 19), are abominable to God (Lev. 18:22), are worthy of death for their vile sex practices (Lev. 20:13; Rom. 1:32), are called dogs as filthy, impudent & libidinous (Deut. 23:17,18; Mat. 7:6;Phil. 3:2), produce in society mass intoxication from their wine made from grapes of gall from the vine of Sodom & fields of Gomorrah, poisoning society's mores with the poison of dragons & the cruel venom of asps (Deut. 32:32,33), show their sin & shame on their countenance (Isa. 3:9), are shameless & unable to blush (Jer. 6:15), workers of iniquity (Psa. 5:5), liars & murderers (Jn. 8:44), filthy & lawless (2 Pet. 2:7,cool, natural brute beasts (2 Pet. 2:12), are likened unto dogs eating their own vomit, sows wallowing in their own feces (2 Pet. 2:22), will proliferate at the end of the world bringing final judgment on mankind (Lk. 17:28-30), have been finally given up by God to uncleanness to dishonor their own bodies, to vile affections, & to a reprobate mind such that they cannot think straight about anything (Rom. 1:23-28); and, unable to blush, be ashamed, or repent (Jer. 6:15), they have no hope of Heaven (Rev. 22:15). "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." Heb. 10:31.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by mhk043(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2017
Lev. 18:22
‘You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination." (NASB)
"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." (ESV, NKJV)

Lev. 20:13
"If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them." (NASB)
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." (ESV)

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Hector09(m): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Show me somewhere in the Bible where fornication is no longer a sin. Show me the pastor or imam that says fornication is no longer a sin.

Show me where fornicators and adulterers are demanding to be recognized by government

bro even in churches brothers and sisters date each other, dont pretend as if u dnt knw abt it, to fornicate is legalise in todays world, is knw longer a big deal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Maximus85(m): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2017
princepet:
Jehovah's witness

Yes, Jehovah's Witnesses.

Talk!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by aikhimself: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Sunky200: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2017
man tends to judge according to his understanding while he ignore define counsel.

nice thread bro
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2017
JW all the way...
Good moral values

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Donjazzy12(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2017
Hector09:
bro even in churches brothers and sisters date each other, dont pretend as if u dnt knw abt it, to fornicate is legalise in todays world, is knw longer a big deal
Show me how it is legalized?

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by SWYM(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2017
goldedprince:

I am neither a Christian or Muslim or part of any religion,
But I must also say that a guy fucking another guy's strong ass is totally wrong. Why fuckkkk a guy ass when there Bitchess that also like Anal

Did you read in my post that I'm in support of homosexuality?
I only said a thing about heaven or hell
Anyone could screw the earth for all I care
That's their business
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by TVTKOKO(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2017
mazinoweb:
All sins are equal in the eyes of God. Gay and fornicators is the same punishment to God. Nigerians are hypocrites, they fornicates so well and think they are better than homosexuals.

It better to change homosexuals orientation than maltreat them.
Nigeria legal system is fake and hypocritical. Some religious people sleep with children (minors) in the name of marriage and yet the law can't do a thing.

Talk about hypocrisy and double standards!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Etuagievin(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Nonsense
how is it Nonsense?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by menxer: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2017
.... But God Jehovah does not have a consort? Is he not gay?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Etuagievin(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2017
sanpipita:

Lol you dey mind them, every time they want to find something back up their homophobia they run to the Bible, meanwhile they are guilty of sins this same Bible condemn, same sex is here to stay, pity ones who keep stressing themselves over it, something that has been there before you were born and will outlive you.
God's word condemn it, so it's bad

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Show me how it is legalized?

In UAE, Indonesia and some other few country, fornication is a crime. In those countries you dare not have sex with one who is not your wife. If it done here in Nigeria, many of these homosexual prejudice and fornicator advocates will not have mouth to judge gays.

All sexual sins are bad, disgusting and detestable.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2017
I have lots of them as my friends and working colleagues.

One distinct attribute about them is they listen to high life music like their life depends on it.

Maximus85:

Yes, Jehovah's Witnesses.

Talk!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Klinee: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
I think the Bible is clueless and the God of the old testament doesn't know the future.

He saved Lot and his two daughters from homosexualism only for the same God to bless them with kids when these daughters gave their Dad wine and slept with him.

Homosexuality is forbidden but what of incest?

No wonder also in Gen 38 God blessed incest too by not punishing the culprits but granting them offspring.

Nonsense Book.
Fool!!!!! Without incest the offspring of Adam and Eve will not multiply

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Gourdoinc(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2017
I see nothing wrong with gays. so far they keep it in the bedroom amongst themselves. don't bring it to the public, don't try to shove it down everyone's throats, dont try to adopt kids. the focus should and only should be the love you have for ur gay partner. children shouldn't come into the equation.

once gay's learn to mind their business and enjoy their forbidden love in the private, everyone will leave them the hell alone. by the way, nobody holy pass

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2017
Etuagievin:
God's word condemn it, so it's bad

Lol maybe you should know not everyone is a Christian, some are atheist, Hindus etc, some have opinion of their own too and don't listen to God's word says

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Releases 2024 Prophecies On Akpabio, Ekpa, Igboho, Wike, Others / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.