Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,460 members, 7,801,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? (1833 Views)

If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2017
Good morning people, I've noticed severally that in most anointing services, women tend to manifest more. They roll on the ground screaming and speaking in tongues. You can hardly see a man manifest why is it so?

Cc Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Re: Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? by amnesty7: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
Good morning people, I've noticed severally that in most anointing services, women tend to manifest more. They roll on the ground screaming and speaking in tongues. You can hardly see a man manifest why is it so?

Cc Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Because women will always be women. The ones doing the anointing are mostly men. Don't you notice that even babalawos have women as their best clients, even in movies?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? by sexy74(m): 7:02am On Nov 12, 2017
Women are more gullible, and pretend more just to prove that they are holy.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 12, 2017
simply because they have boobs and vagina... especially for sules to play with
Re: Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? by Bism(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2017
Women are saint in church and devils at home. I hardly have much respect for women acting like born again. it comes to them naturally, they better fell the pastors pocket than show love to their workers and close associate
Re: Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
Cc Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44
Re: Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2017
africansunite:
simply because they have boobs and vagina... especially for sules to play with
Can't you be decent today is sunday

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? by Hiccups: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2017
shocked

Because most women are on heels & can go off balance easily grin grin

On a serious note, women are very emotional in nature compared to men. Sisters worship with absolute open mind and gets buried in it. On the contrary, brothers mostly worship with their brain either analyzing one thing around or questioning certain things seen in the church, this mean majority of male folks have varying thoughts more often while worshiping than female folks, making it difficult for men to fall under anointing in comparison to ladies.
Re: Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? by LordKingsley: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2017
They are the weaker vessels. Unstable and closer to the spirit realm. They have a thing for the spirit world like they naturally have a stronger connection to the supernatural.
Re: Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? by DeSepiero(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2017
Women revere pastors more than men do.
To most women, pastors are gods, to most men, pastors are friends and colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2017
DeSepiero:
Women revere pastors more than men do.
To most women, pastors are gods, to most men, pastors are friends and colleagues.
True
Re: Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? by BlackHole47: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2019
It's a shame that after 2years No one has been able give a sensible answer here.
If you truly want to know why women are the ones that roll , scream ,shout ,speak in tongues the most the go the synagogue church of all Nations in Lagos State attend one of the services.
Also if you have really read and understood the Bible especially Genesis(the part were Eve ate the forbidden fruit), then you will truly understand why . If you need more answers ask me and I will tell you something that happened to some group of girls when I was in high school
Re: Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? by captain247: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Well if your statistics are correcf about women falling more under the anointing it therefore means that they're more possessed with evil spirits or they're pretending.
Re: Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? by BlackHole47: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2019
captain247:
Well if your statistics are correcf about women falling more under the anointing it therefore means that they're more possessed with evil spirits or they're pretending.
Well you seem to have gotten it but from a wrong Angle a Small percentage pretend . A very large minority don't. I have seen it with my own eyes there those who pretend there are those who don't
Re: Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
BlackHole47:
It's a shame that after 2years No one has been able give a sensible answer here.
If you truly want to know why women are the ones that roll , scream ,shout ,speak in tongues the most the go the synagogue church of all Nations in Lagos State attend one of the services.
Also if you have really read and understood the Bible especially Genesis(the part were Eve ate the forbidden fruit), then you will truly understand why . If you need more answers ask me and I will tell you something that happened to some group of girls when I was in high school
I need answers please tell me what happened

(1) (Reply)

Hitler Was Never A Christian And He Hated Christianity / Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance / The Doctrine Of God's Divine Election ⚫⚫

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.